Al Qaeda stronger then it was on Sept 11th?

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 24 Jul, 2007 10:39 am
@Silverchild79,
Keep killing Islamic terrorists. Anybody who tries to kill our troops must die.
politically-wrong

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 07:16 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;26395 wrote:
I had a huge long post but for some reason it logged me out while I was typing it, and it disappeared...***.

Basically, because I am not going to type it again...

I hate being lied to by the government, unleash Israel with direct support, stop ***ing around with backroom drugdeals, staging revolutions, and counterrevolutions, and just ***ing get on with war. Choose a REAL target next time, not some soft, weak, secular nation with no WMD, and try to peddle it to us as they do, call a spade a spade, I will have your back. We all know it's for the oil, and not the Iraqi people, no matter how many human interest stories they show with cute little Iraqi kids playing with G.I.s. You can't kill 100,000+ Iraqis and claim it's because Saddam gassed a few thousand Kurds, and treated people like ****, when collateral damage is ten times if we hadn't done anything, it is no longer an acceptable excuse.

If you want to fight an asymetrical enemy, on an ethereal battlefield, you can't do it simply with force, and conventianal warfare. The gloves HAVE to come off. There are MANY tools in the arsenal of control, use them.

If private industry like KBR, Halliburton, Blackwater and Fluor, want to run operations in the region, they should be paid for by those that are actually benefitting from it, the oil companies, not subsidized through our tax money.

do you think israel would be glad to start a full scale war on any neighbouring nation? even with US support direct or otherwise ?, i dont think so, they prefer low scale slow occupation of land, Nothing bigger or even as large as the last war with lebanon , this would unite all muslim nations against them , which is the last thing Israelis want or need, If things get disparate for them , Pakistan will be torn with riots, and musharaf wouldnot be able to cool things down , he might just have to flee, guess who would control the nukes then? best scenario a moderate muslim angered and pressured by the public and israels invasion, worst scenario OBL or a couple of his friends.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 07:35 am
@Silverchild79,
I'll agree with that.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 25 Jul, 2007 10:32 am
@Pinochet73,
I say AQ is weaker, simply because we have stood up to it and proven our will to fight it to the death. Sure, it continues to inspire resistance and recruit fighters, but so do we, and we have the edge, militarily speaking. This is war. There is no easy or cheap solution. AMERICA HAS FOUGHT BACK, HARD, AND TAKEN A TOLL ON AQ, which is now on the defensive, and fully aware of the consequences of getting compromised. We've made its resistance much more painful than it was before. The bastards have tasted our cold steel. :headbang:
0 Replies