Iranian weapons intercepted on their way to the Taliban

92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:33 am
@Silverchild79,
What the hell are you even talking about? Do you even know? For one thing Ron Paul was a FULL supporter of our attack on the Taliban, and attacking terrorist where ever they were. The problem is, people like you who lapped up the admittedly false information that Iraq had something to do with it, or was producing WMD, like to try to imply that people that are against the bullshit war in Iraq, are somehow unAmerican. You nonsenseical babble about the war on islam, and somehow we are Iraq fighting the "War on Terror" is utterly ridiculous. We should have gone into ******* Iran a long time ago, before Iraq was even a thought. It's absolutely deplorable that you refuse to use hindsight.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 11:31 am
@Silverchild79,
Lets see....

Fred Thompson:

18 year lawyer lobbyist for special and foreign interest, never served himself, but yet is a warhawk that wants to continue sending other people of to wars that he didn't have the balls to fight in. A member of the CFR that will give us...
More Illegals
More McCain-Feingold
More NAFTA CAFTA MEFTA
More World Trade Organization
More China
More Foreign Aid
More Unconstitutional spending
More CFR
More American Enterprise Institute
More Affirmative Action
More North American Union
More UN
More "The ultimate decision must be made by a woman"

Or how about Giuliani, the anti-gun, pro-choice RINO that somehow became a security terrorist expert AFTER his city got attacked, and is running his campaign on the emotions of the people, having appropriated that disaster for his own political gain.

Ron Paul, lets see, was a flight surgeon in the Air Force and...
He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Of course, anyone that supports a candidate that doesn't grease the wheels, and is actually concerned with protecting the constitution, and individual liberties must wear a tinfoil hat. God forbid we actual want someone that has the interest of America, as opposed to "American Interest" in mind.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 02:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
Terrorism Awareness Project: What Every American Needs To Know About Jihad

Scary stuff - watch your backs.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 02:56 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;21187 wrote:
Scary stuff - watch your backs.

Lol, yea, real scary, all the sheep kept in line by fear. If you don't recognize it as the progaganda that it is, than by all means lock your doors because the boogeyman is coming.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 02:58 pm
@Silverchild79,
Of course it's propaganda. But from what I know it is absolutely on point. Whether you choose to believe it or not, they are patient and they are coming.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 03:09 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;21195 wrote:
Of course it's propaganda. But from what I know it is absolutely on point. Whether you choose to believe it or not, they are patient and they are coming.

If you actually think you are going to see armed muslim extremist running around waging war in America, you should hook up with pinoc now and get to killin'. They can't even wage a real war in their own country, much less do anything here. Their best weapon against the American people is the progaganda that we spread among ourselves. Adhereing to the fear is what they want, keep giving it to them. It helps divide America even further. Israel is fucked, they are actually surrounded by Islam, for them, there is a very real enemy, that has a face, unfortunately for us, we seem to try to sympathize as if we are there with them, as if their war is somehow going to spill across the ocean into our land. Are there going to be more terroist attacks in the US? Probably, of course, as I said a long time ago, our politictians really don't care, as you can see that most of them wanted to open up our country to 20mil criminals, which have already included muslim extremist. I personally do not care one iota for another countries problems, or security when our OWN country is left wide open by the same people that are trying to get us to believe we are over there to protect it? Insane. Don't get me wrong, it is hell of fucked up over there, but I value Americas freedom, and prosperity more than anyone elses, once we can fix the fighting among ourselves, then we might be able to help other nations help themselves. If we want to continue in the "hopeless", "ill planned", whatever negative adjective you want to attach to Iraq, than lets not beat around the bush (no pun intended), lets get it in high gear, go after the guys we say we want to, and get on with it. **** this dog and pony show, and everyone covering their own asses.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 04:19 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
I value Americas freedom, and prosperity more than anyone elses, once we can fix the fighting among ourselves, then we might be able to help other nations help themselves. If we want to continue in the "hopeless", "ill planned", whatever negative adjective you want to attach to Iraq, than lets not beat around the bush (no pun intended), lets get it in high gear, go after the guys we say we want to, and get on with it. **** this dog and pony show, and everyone covering their own asses.

Well said.
0 Replies

One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 04:42 pm
@Silverchild79,
We owe the Iraqis.

It was America who broke their country for no good reason, and now we are morally obligated to help them get back on their feet.

Believe me, I'm the last guy to believe in foreign aid, but this is one of those cases where it's not a choice, it's an obligation.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 04:49 pm
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21210 wrote:
We owe the Iraqis.

It was America who broke their country for no good reason, and now we are morally obligated to help them get back on their feet.

Believe me, I'm the last guy to believe in foreign aid, but this is one of those cases where it's not a choice, it's an obligation.

Bush and his administration owe the Iraqis, not "we". Maybe if Bush hadn't alientated most other countries in this war, we'd have a lot more support, and things would be different, as it is now, we reap what he sowed, which was a mishandled madhouse.
One Man Clan

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 05:49 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;21214 wrote:
Bush and his administration owe the Iraqis, not "we". Maybe if Bush hadn't alientated most other countries in this war, we'd have a lot more support, and things would be different, as it is now, we reap what he sowed, which was a mishandled madhouse.

No, we owe them. We failed to stop Bush when it mattered, before the war began. Our elected representatives failed to do their duty, and we elected them.

Like it or not, this is OUR country.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 09:15 am
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21223 wrote:
No, we owe them. We failed to stop Bush when it mattered, before the war began. Our elected representatives failed to do their duty, and we elected them.

Like it or not, this is OUR country.

Yeah......we 'failed to stop' him alright. We RE-ELECTED him after he did it. The People bought in to the war. They now own it.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 11:48 am
@One Man Clan,
One Man Clan;21210 wrote:
We owe the Iraqis.

I agree while disagreeing

We are obligated to see it through, the liberal push to run from the Iraq situation is spineless and driven by greed and placing our comfort ahead of our obligations.

But

Even if there were no WMD (we actually found 500+), even if there was no Al Qaeda connection (I was briefed there was by military intel during the Clinton Administration), two things did occur.

Saddam repetadly and without care violated several of the UN conditions on the 91 peace accord that were mandatory on pain of military action (which we enforced when we attacked in 03 after multiple failed attempts to get the UN to inforce their own demands)

AND (and this is the big one too me)

we fought a war with England to get our freedom, why is fighting a war for the freedoms of 25 million Iraqi's a "no good reason"? Granted they should be fighting it themselves, and we are teaching them to do just that. But the fact of the matter is Freedom isn't only a good reason to go to war, if you subscribe to the doctrine of Liberty, it's the BEST reason...
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:05 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;21106 wrote:
And I am sure David Horowitz would be equally proud of you.

Here this should give you a REAL boner...

Terrorism Awareness Project: What Every American Needs To Know About Jihad

WTF is this? You're preaching Muslim peace and tolerance and not taking things out of context, blah, blah, blah in another thread an you found a link to this video?
sam2007

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 12:58 pm
@Silverchild79,
Hiiiii
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 01:18 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
During the 1980's, Jihad was re-invented in Central Asia and Pakistan by the US and UK to counter the Soviets in Afghanistan and to destabilize the Muslim-majority Soviet republics. When you side with the US, UK and Israel, you are a freedom fighter or a mujahid. When you side against the US, UK and Israel, the same mujahid becomes a terrorist.

Jihad's been going on since Mohammed, all the Taliban had to do in that case was implement it the way it had been for centuries.
0 Replies

One Man Clan

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 05:23 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
why is fighting a war for the freedoms of 25 million Iraqi's a "no good reason"?

Because that's not the proper function of government.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 05:43 pm
@Silverchild79,
The war has done two good things:

1. Split the American Left. The Jews are now Republicans, which means President Hillary Clinton will be forced to continue fighting the war for Israel's sake, and won't have the time or money to conduct liberal social engineering experiments on American society. Hillary has been neutralized.

2. Gave the West a bigger front on which to fight Terrorist Islam.

Drop, lock and cock.
One Man Clan

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 06:43 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;21410 wrote:
The war has two good things:

1. Split the American Left. The Jews are now Republicans, which means President Hillary Clinton will be forced to continue fighting the war for Israel's sake, and won't have the time or money to conduct liberal social engineering experiments on American society. Hillary has been neutralized.

2. Gave the West a bigger front on which to fight Terrorist Islam.

Drop, lock and cock.

The war also caused American to lose nearly all of it's allies for fighting terrorism, and given the left a big issue to win with.
Red cv

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 07:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
I beg to differ, Canada is one of the US's allies and so is England. More drama and head up the arse syndrome from the left. Don't they ever get tired of the smell and the darkness. Come into the LIGHT.
One Man Clan

Reply Fri 15 Jun, 2007 07:42 pm
@Red cv,
Red;21445 wrote:
I beg to differ, Canada is one of the US's allies and so is England. More drama and head up the arse syndrome from the left. Don't they ever get tired of the smell and the darkness. Come into the LIGHT.

Holy ****, you mean Canada and their plane (the other one's getting a propellor replacement) are on OUR side?
0 Replies