Iranian weapons intercepted on their way to the Taliban

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:00 am
Well, I guess there's no deabte now

so much for Bush fabricating the Iranian terror connection... (sorry Rosie)

FOXNews.com - Official: Iranian Weapons Intercepted on Way to Taliban - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 3,232 • Replies: 61
No top replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:29 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;20949 wrote:
Well, I guess there's no deabte now

so much for Bush fabricating the Iranian terror connection... (sorry Rosie)

FOXNews.com - Official: Iranian Weapons Intercepted on Way to Taliban - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

didnt the USA fund the taliban when the SOVIET UNION was in AFGHANISTAN,so its ok to fund the taliban when it suits the USA.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:33 am
@Silverchild79,
It is okay to do things in the Interest of our Country in the name of our Country, yes

and the USSR wanted to make Afghanistan a part of the Union, we were supporting their freedom from Communism

either your purposely taking things out of context or you're sorely undereducated on world history
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:40 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;20971 wrote:
It is okay to do things in the Interest of our Country in the name of our Country, yes

and the USSR wanted to make Afghanistan a part of the Union, we were supporting their freedom from Communism

either your purposely taking things out of context or you're sorely undereducated on world history

maybe the russians felt they were doing it in the interests of their country ? having a radical muslim state on their border,maybe the russians seen what was coming back in 1979.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:50 am
@Silverchild79,
We must punish Iran. The world will never be safe until Iran is conquered and governed by Western authorities. Iran cannot be allowed to exist as an independent, autonomous country. It's the Middle Eastern equivalent of Nazi Germany.

:FU1:
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:31 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;20971 wrote:

Kind of like arming Saddam while he is gassing the Kurds, so long as he is fighting Iran, but oh wait, his agenda changed time to stomp him out because of the same atrocities we supported. Cool eh?

It is rather funny, I was saying back before we went into Iraq that we should go after Iran first.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 12:32 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;21001 wrote:
Kind of like arming Saddam while he is gassing the Kurds, so long as he is fighting Iran, but oh wait, his agenda changed time to stomp him out because of the same atrocities we supported. Cool eh?

It is rather funny, I was saying back before we went into Iraq that we should go after Iran first.

no it isn't

it's allot like Iran arming the Taliban
92b16vx

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 01:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;21005 wrote:
no it isn't

it's allot like Iran arming the Taliban

Oh, but it is exactly the same thing. We ignored Saddam gassing the kurds, and continued support and arms because "it was in the best interest of the country" Since he was fighting the Iranians. Till his agenda went renegade on us, then we had to quash Rummys little pet project. Sorry, you can't repaint history to how you see fit.
markx15

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 02:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:

That is a very limited view.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 02:33 pm
@Silverchild79,
Hezbollah, backed completely by Syria and Iran, adopted the Nazi salute long ago. Whenever it murders Jews, its soldiers/terrorists give the NAZI SALUTE. They deliberately did this, and yet some Americans argue we must be 'understanding' of these barbarians. Right.

THIS IS APPEASEMENT. IT ENABLED ADOLF HITLER AND NAZI GERMANY IN 1938. Eleven MILLION people were slaughtered in Nazi death and labor camps as a result, not to mention the 45 MILLION killed by Hitler's WAR OF AGGRESSION in Europe and North Africa.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 02:35 pm
@markx15,
markx15;21024 wrote:
That is a very limited view.

I'll admit it's a very nationalistic view, but then again I'm very pro American

I'll I'm saying is that it isn't un-American to do pro American things
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 02:41 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;21027 wrote:
Hezbollah, backed completely by Syria and Iran, adopted the Nazi salute long ago. Whenever it murders Jews, its soldiers/terrorists give the NAZI SALUTE. They deliberately did this, and yet some Americans argue we must be 'understanding' of these barbarians. Right.

THIS IS APPEASEMENT. IT ENABLED ADOLF HITLER AND NAZI GERMANY IN 1938. Eleven MILLION people were slaughtered in Nazi death and labor camps as a result, not to mention the 45 MILLION killed by Hitler's WAR OF AGGRESSION in Europe and North Africa.

It's not appeasment so to speak, we just aren't as fanatically disillusioned as you are.
markx15

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 07:29 pm
@Silverchild79,
Quote:
I'll admit it's a very nationalistic view, but then again I'm very pro American

I'll I'm saying is that it isn't un-American to do pro American things

There is nothing wrong in wanting the best for your country, they are the people you have known your whole life, you have experienced innumerous things with other americans, but it is unsustainable to think locally, at least since the awakening of globalization. Personally I like the frase: think globally act locally.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 07:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
So we should not act in the best interest of the country?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 07:55 pm
@Silverchild79,
No, you should act in the best interests of those you are helping. Since you are helping fellow human beings you are helping the species, so consequentially you act in the best interest of mankind.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 10:20 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;21031 wrote:
It's not appeasment so to speak, we just aren't as fanatically disillusioned as you are.

Neville Chamberlain would be very, very proud of you, Young Gun. :angryfire:
92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 01:22 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;21094 wrote:
Neville Chamberlain would be very, very proud of you, Young Gun. :angryfire:

And I am sure David Horowitz would be equally proud of you.

Here this should give you a REAL boner...

Terrorism Awareness Project: What Every American Needs To Know About Jihad
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 09:35 am
@Silverchild79,
David Horowitz? Why on Earth would I care about him? You should study more history and watch less TV. I hope you're attending school at A&M, Corpus.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 09:57 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;21136 wrote:
David Horowitz? Why on Earth would I care about him? You should study more history and watch less TV. I hope you're attending school at A&M, Corpus.

I don't watch TV, sorry.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 14 Jun, 2007 10:13 am
@Silverchild79,
It is absolutely deplorable to think that you "Paulanites" (and I'll say that because Ron Paul's supporters are a fanatical cult IMO) would actually imply that we have no right to be concerned or defend ourselves because somewhere/ sometime we did something that doesn't pass the test of hindsight 20/20

If I was the President I would hold a press conference and make this front page news to the world, because you liberal media will page 10 this stuff time and again
0 Replies