• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 689 • Replies: 5
No top replies

missdixy

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 11:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
I was reading up on that earlier -- it's a very sad story. Some people are just unbelievable. I ended up on the online journal that belonged to the girl, Kelsey, and eventually on her Myspace page. Man, it really made it hurt more to see that this girl was real, and there are real people who will no longer have her in their everyday lives. I already knew this before, but it didn't really seem real until then.

Anyway, I don't know how this guy thought he could get away with this. I hope he gets what he deserves.
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 08:15 am
@Silverchild79,
Life goes on.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 09:34 am
@Silverchild79,
they should hang him, I'm about reform where reform is due but if you don't want to be a productive member of society then the justice system should politely ask you to leave the planet
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:55 am
@Silverchild79,
If found guilty, they should clip off his testicles and feed them to him one at a time.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 8 Jun, 2007 11:57 am
@Silverchild79,
Public Executions, Half time show of the superbowl, You pay for the GOLD package pay perview, and you get a BETTER half time show and uncensored commentary/

Crime would drop 25%.
0 Replies