Muslim names more previlent in the UK

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:41 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20497 wrote:
most of the islamic terrorists in the UK were actually born here pino,thats the problem,the UK obviously needs to clamp down on who they are letting in the country,there are approx 1.6 million muslims in the UK,most of them just get on with their lives like the rest of the population,the government here has clamped down,and put some radical clerics in prison and made numerous arrests on suspects,if muslims arent happy living in the west,and dont want to abide by the laws of the country,they should be told if you dont like maybe it would be better you left.

Now you're making sense, Trooper. Get up off your face, Airborne. You've pushed up Mother Earth enough for now. Sing along with me, your Airborne Daddy:

"Early one morning, 'bout a quarter to four,
Heard we were jump'n, either left or right door.
Mission undetermined, destination unknown.
Don't even know if we're ever coming home.
Seventy percent, maybe eighty will die.
If you make it home, your folks will wonder why.
Why o why did they have to fly?
US paratroopers hang'n in the sky."

HOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Red cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:10 pm
@Silverchild79,
Here's the latest from the UK on this peaceful religion: Muslim women abuse soldier at troops hospital | the Daily Mail

I think I would of lost my temper and there would of been some serious burka tossing going on.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 12:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20499 wrote:
Now you're making sense, Trooper. Get up off your face, Airborne. You've pushed up Mother Earth enough for now. Sing along with me, your Airborne Daddy:

"Early one morning, 'bout a quarter to four,
Heard we were jump'n, either left or right door.
Mission undetermined, destination unknown.
Don't even know if we're ever coming home.
Seventy percent, maybe eighty will die.
If you make it home, your folks will wonder why.
Why o why did they have to fly?
US paratroopers hang'n in the sky."

HOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont get carried away RAMBO
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 09:34 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20509 wrote:
dont get carried away RAMBO

Have you been singing along? That's what I want to know. Have you?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 12 Jun, 2007 01:37 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20704 wrote:
Have you been singing along? That's what I want to know. Have you?

pino i would love to sit in on one of your classes,you being a teacher :eek:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:09 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20771 wrote:
pino i would love to sit in on one of your classes,you being a teacher :eek:

Ha. I'm renowned as a laid-back, interactive, 'cool' teacher. The kids are my most important allies. I win them over early, and cruise through the year, teaching history with passion, connecting it to their personal lives as much as possible, having fun with the kids, all the way to the end of the year. My fellow teachers think I'm a LIBERAL, because of my passion for kids and democratic style of teaching. I also speak Spanish a lot in class, which further wins over kids. My personal opinions are mine, and mine alone. I'm not 'Pinochet73' in class. Teachers need release-valves such as this website, which I never access at work, btw.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 11:17 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20987 wrote:
Ha. I'm renowned as a laid-back, interactive, 'cool' teacher. The kids are my most important allies. I win them over early, and cruise through the year, teaching history with passion, connecting it to their personal lives as much as possible, having fun with the kids, all the way to the end of the year. My fellow teachers think I'm a LIBERAL, because of my passion for kids and democratic style of teaching. I also speak Spanish a lot in class, which further wins over kids. My personal opinions are mine, and mine alone. I'm not 'Pinochet73' in class. Teachers need release-valves such as this website, which I never access at work, btw.

your fellow teachers think your a LIBERAL :eek: you are a bit of a JEKYLL AND HYDE CHARACTER :wtf:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 12:49 pm
@Silverchild79,
Good work, Pino. Earn their trust by disarming their fears and they will follow you forever.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2007 06:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20987 wrote:

Rock on Pino, you have every right to let off steam on your own time. If we all agreed on every issue we'd be a boring bunch of bingo bags. Sorry I didn't mean to offend the cough gag bingo crowd.
0 Replies