Muslim names more previlent in the UK

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 01:44 pm
FOXNews.com - 'Muhammad' Jumps to No. 2 in Britain as Most Popular Name for Baby Boys - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

I don't remember there being that many muslims there, but then again I was drunk the whole time I was there
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,669 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 01:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Lol....
0 Replies

sam2007

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 01:54 pm
@Silverchild79,
Muslim demographics for Europe, 1% or higher, from most to least, are:

Turkey 98%
Albania 70%
Bosnia 60%
Macedonia 32%
Russia 19%
Serbia & Montenegro 19%
Bulgaria 12.2%
France 10%
Netherlands 5.4%
Germany 4%
Belgium 3.6%
Liechtenstein 3.4%
Switzerland 3.1%
Sweden 3.1%
UK 3%
Croatia 3%
Denmark 3%
Italy 2.4%
Austria 2.2%
Slovenia 1.6%
Spain 1.2%
Malta 1.1%
Luxembourg 1.1%
Norway 1%
Romania 1%
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
Raze scunion.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;19477 wrote:
FOXNews.com - 'Muhammad' Jumps to No. 2 in Britain as Most Popular Name for Baby Boys - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

I don't remember there being that many muslims there, but then again I was drunk the whole time I was there

muhammad is not the second most popular name for baby boys,there are approx 1.6 million muslims in the UK :thumbup:
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 04:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
Scooby - are you a converted Muslim..?
Red cv

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 06:13 pm
@Silverchild79,
England is on the cusp give or take ten years of being run by a Muslim majority. Without raising a weapon they can turn England into Englanastan or Eurabia. France and Germany aren't far behind and Sweden is already there in spirit anyway.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;19543 wrote:
Scooby - are you a converted Muslim..?

nope brought up a catholic,i am now an athiest/agnostic.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 09:58 am
@Red cv,
Red;19560 wrote:
England is on the cusp give or take ten years of being run by a Muslim majority. Without raising a weapon they can turn England into Englanastan or Eurabia. France and Germany aren't far behind and Sweden is already there in spirit anyway.

there are approx 1.6 million muslims in the UK,the UK will not be run by a muslim majority,or the other countries you mentioned.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 10:13 am
@Red cv,
Red;19560 wrote:

Yeah, and it's the fault of collective Western weakness. We abandoned our authentic sociological character in favor of materialism and secular radicalism, and became complacent. Now we're almost dead, and still, we don't care. Actually, it's worse than that -- many of us are happy that we've killed our civilization. I hate liberalism. Truly......I hate it.
:no:
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 11:14 am
@Silverchild79,
First time i see some sence in your comments Pinochio. The war has already been lost before the thought of war has even been thought, come to your senses and realize that your grand-childrens future would be dictated by the hand of a muslim, it would be intelligent to accept defeat and move on with life and most importantly enjoy life and be gracious that the change wont happen in your lifetime Comment Deleted by Admin. Its time like this that im thankful to have changed sides.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 12:29 pm
@Silverchild79,
Azmr sounds like the emperor in Star Wars.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 12:38 pm
@Silverchild79,
yup and it won't happen, Muslims doen't want Europe or the US, to many liberals lol
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 06:46 pm
@Red cv,
Red;19560 wrote:

Again.....this appears to be what Brits want. They hate America, GW, the WOT, and the very idea of closing the floodgates to Muslim immigration. SO.....they're being over-run, just as America is, by Latin America. People with no will-power are doomed. We and they are doomed.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 10:11 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19784 wrote:
Again.....this appears to be what Brits want. They hate America, GW, the WOT, and the very idea of closing the floodgates to Muslim immigration. SO.....they're being over-run, just as America is, by Latin America. People with no will-power are doomed. We and they are doomed.

its not what the brits want,immigration is a very touchy subject in the uk as is radical islam.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 04:01 pm
@Azmr,
Azmr;19686 wrote:
First time i see some sence in your comments Pinochio. The war has already been lost before the thought of war has even been thought, come to your senses and realize that your grand-childrens future would be dictated by the hand of a muslim, it would be intelligent to accept defeat and move on with life and most importantly enjoy life and be gracious that the change wont happen in your lifetime Comment Deleted by Admin. Its time like this that im thankful to have changed sides.

Bring it, Azmr. Bring it. I'm armed to the teeth, Baby. Yeah......"Say hello to my leedle fren." KABOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.: Right now, I'm extending my LEFT HAND to the computer monitor. I am also exposing the heels of my feet to it, about once every two or three minutes. Ha-ha!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 9 Jun, 2007 04:07 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20053 wrote:
its not what the brits want,immigration is a very touchy subject in the uk as is radical islam.

But....isn't it what you want, Scoob? Wouldn't you be happier if your society collapsed? You seem to be a natural 'downer', if I might be so bold. Watching the UK go up in flames would probably cheer you up. :headbang:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 10:36 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20133 wrote:
But....isn't it what you want, Scoob? Wouldn't you be happier if your society collapsed? You seem to be a natural 'downer', if I might be so bold. Watching the UK go up in flames would probably cheer you up. :headbang:

nope your wrong pino,i think if the muslims in the UK,dont want to live under the rules of the country they live in,they should move to an islamic country,i think you should abide by the country you live in laws,if you or i went to an muslim country we should abide by their rules whether we agree with them or not,and the same should go for muslims living in the west.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 10 Jun, 2007 05:25 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;20261 wrote:
nope your wrong pino,i think if the muslims in the UK,dont want to live under the rules of the country they live in,they should move to an islamic country,i think you should abide by the country you live in laws,if you or i went to an muslim country we should abide by their rules whether we agree with them or not,and the same should go for muslims living in the west.

What should the UK do if Islamic terrorist attacks increase in correspondence with an increase in Islamic immigration? What's the answer?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 11 Jun, 2007 11:29 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;20354 wrote:
What should the UK do if Islamic terrorist attacks increase in correspondence with an increase in Islamic immigration? What's the answer?

most of the islamic terrorists in the UK were actually born here pino,thats the problem,the UK obviously needs to clamp down on who they are letting in the country,there are approx 1.6 million muslims in the UK,most of them just get on with their lives like the rest of the population,the government here has clamped down,and put some radical clerics in prison and made numerous arrests on suspects,if muslims arent happy living in the west,and dont want to abide by the laws of the country,they should be told if you dont like maybe it would be better you left.