John Kerry calls WOT a "Bumper Sticker Slogan"

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 04:32 pm
@Silverchild79,
They are, I already gave you a bunch of examples and you picked out a bunch of excuses for them. You can make excuses for anything and anyone if you try hard enough. And another of their beliefs is that so long as a country opens up to them and lets them basically attempt to control it, they don't declare jihad on it. Of course, they go to war if they are usuccessful at controlling it as well.
92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 06:24 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;17317 wrote:
They are, I already gave you a bunch of examples and you picked out a bunch of excuses for them. You can make excuses for anything and anyone if you try hard enough. And another of their beliefs is that so long as a country opens up to them and lets them basically attempt to control it, they don't declare jihad on it. Of course, they go to war if they are usuccessful at controlling it as well.

If it were something you approved of it would be called a "reason" if it is something you do not approve of, it is called an "excuse", nothing more than semantics.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;17253 wrote:
The Pro Israel stance isn't about being pro Judaism and anti Muslim, it's about being anti genocide.

Ron Paul is going to learn exactly what Americans think about his views on the very real War on Terror when his pollsters are no longer available and he must live or die at the ballot box, and then die he will
Amen!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:24 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17281 wrote:
With Bush selling out border security to get the democrats to shoot down their own bill, I have no respect what so ever for his paper tiger war.
The paper tiger war you fought in?
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:28 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17325 wrote:
If it were something you approved of it would be called a "reason" if it is something you do not approve of, it is called an "excuse", nothing more than semantics.

Thew semantics of good and evil, what side are you on?

Pauses and waits for Baaaaa baaaaaa!
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:29 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17331 wrote:
The paper tiger war you fought in?

Yip, that's the one.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:30 pm
@Silverchild79,
murderer or liberator?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:34 pm
@Silverchild79,
So you got nothing so you resort to hmmmm ,wait, sin't this what liberals/hippies/commie pinkos said to soldiers coming home? Like I said in the other post, you have prove you are not worthy of any explaination, as you have become the lowest common denominator.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:42 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17339 wrote:
So you got nothing so you resort to hmmmm ,wait, sin't this what liberals/hippies/commie pinkos said to soldiers coming home? Like I said in the other post, you have prove you are not worthy of any explaination, as you have become the lowest common denominator.
Three word question? What's so hard about that? You were there, you know why you did it, why won't you answer?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:44 pm
@Silverchild79,
You want to be a liberator but that would prove my point. You don't want to be a murderer, that too would prove my point?
92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:55 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17342 wrote:
You want to be a liberator but that would prove my point. You don't want to be a murderer, that too would prove my point?

You have no point. You want me to say one or the other so you can twist it into an attack. You can play your child games with someone else.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:11 pm
@Silverchild79,
The guy's a hawk-turned-dove, in the tradition of Kerry after 'Nam. There's no changing his mind. He's looking at the problem inductively -- that is, he's drawing large-scale conclusions based on his own, relatively miniscule experience. He went to Iraq, saw things he didn't like, and concluded the entire undertaking is a gigantic mistake. The problem with his reasoning is that it doesn't consider the big picture. For him, it's personal, and quite narrowly so.
Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:14 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17344 wrote:
You have no point. You want me to say one or the other so you can twist it into an attack. You can play your child games with someone else.

I'm asking you your own opinion, what do you think you were doing there?
I'm not playing a game, you made some statements you apparently don't have answers for? If you do know the answers you are not very forthcoming, that too i not my problem.
The attack you seem to be waiting for must be attributed to your lack of defence? Or at least what your willing to put up front? Pretty nonexistent if you ask me? I ain't twisting nothing, i'm using your own exact words most time in quote, with also what i interpret them to be to arrive at the questions i ask you.

"childs games" Can you give me an example of something out of SOP, i can give a few for you?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Even if it were a mistake, we can't get out. There's no way out, except to install another dictator -- one of our choosing.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:55 pm
@Silverchild79,
Think if we let 92b pick him he would be happy?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 08:56 pm
@Silverchild79,
Ron Paul, President Elect For Iraq. Lol.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 10:32 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;17347 wrote:
The guy's a hawk-turned-dove, in the tradition of Kerry after 'Nam. There's no changing his mind. He's looking at the problem inductively -- that is, he's drawing large-scale conclusions based on his own, relatively miniscule experience. He went to Iraq, saw things he didn't like, and concluded the entire undertaking is a gigantic mistake. The problem with his reasoning is that it doesn't consider the big picture. For him, it's personal, and quite narrowly so.

You're a ******* idiot if you think I draw my conclusions based solely on my experiance in Iraq, actually, you're a ******* idiot anyway. Just because you have a cross shoved up your ass and a hard on for jews because they kill muslims, don't think that makes you worthy of the air you breath. Go mash you bags you closet homo, empty windbag.

And dranile, you don't have the mental inclination to carry a debate, when you run out of disproven ideas you try to twist truths, and insult (which, you are not good at, just typical), you are in fact as useless as the rest of the neocon lapdogs on this website. I've seen potheads carry on sustained debates with more thought than you can muster for an internet post. Maybe if you did't try so hard, you wouldn't fail so badly. Here's some advice, learn how to spell, or at least when you know you might have screwed up, take the time to check, learn how to use a question mark, it does not go at the end of a statement, it makes you look even more retarded when your bad response is misspelled, and even though it's a statement, ends with a question mark. It's pretty sad really, I tried to get my brother to post here, but he read, some of your post, and decided they were so bad it wasn't worth the time, and when he doesn't think an idiot is worth trashing, oh boy, you must be bad.

All in all, I have enjoyed my stay, getting under your skin, and don't try to deny it, you follow me around post to post trying to make feeble attemps at responses, but fail, just like you do in life.

Feel free to belittle me some more when I am gone, and/or just delete my account, you are not worth the time it takes to open this site. Brian really should have check it out more before investing.
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 04:29 am
@Silverchild79,
92B, I have both good news and bad. Knowing your preference for cynicism, I'll give you the bad news first. I have already mashed your bag. Henceforth, consider that peach-fuzz-covered bag of yours mashed to a bloody pulp, with track cleats, no less (ouch!). Now the for the good news: the mashing was only figurative, as I don't mash adolescent bag. That just wouldn't be right.

You've touted yourself as a warrior who knows 'better' than most about Iraq. Okay, what exactly did you do over there, Hero? Were you combat arms, or something less? Personally, I find your conduct here a bit disgraceful for someone who wore the uniform and fought for his country. If you want hero status, you've got to act like a hero. And yes.....you remind me of John Kerry after he returned from Vietnam, even though I must give him credit by adding that he didn't play with guns and scream obscenities at people. You might want to get some therapy.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 07:43 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17362 wrote:
You're a ******* idiot if you think I draw my conclusions based solely on my experiance in Iraq, actually, you're a ******* idiot anyway. Just because you have a cross shoved up your ass and a hard on for jews because they kill muslims, don't think that makes you worthy of the air you breath. Go mash you bags you closet homo, empty windbag.

And dranile, you don't have the mental inclination to carry a debate, when you run out of disproven ideas you try to twist truths, and insult (which, you are not good at, just typical), you are in fact as useless as the rest of the neocon lapdogs on this website. I've seen potheads carry on sustained debates with more thought than you can muster for an internet post. Maybe if you did't try so hard, you wouldn't fail so badly. Here's some advice, learn how to spell, or at least when you know you might have screwed up, take the time to check, learn how to use a question mark, it does not go at the end of a statement, it makes you look even more retarded when your bad response is misspelled, and even though it's a statement, ends with a question mark. It's pretty sad really, I tried to get my brother to post here, but he read, some of your post, and decided they were so bad it wasn't worth the time, and when he doesn't think an idiot is worth trashing, oh boy, you must be bad.

All in all, I have enjoyed my stay, getting under your skin, and don't try to deny it, you follow me around post to post trying to make feeble attemps at responses, but fail, just like you do in life.

Feel free to belittle me some more when I am gone, and/or just delete my account, you are not worth the time it takes to open this site. Brian really should have check it out more before investing.
Quote:
And dranile, you don't have the mental inclination to carry a debate, when you run out of disproven ideas you try to twist truths, and insult (which, you are not good at, just typical), you are in fact as useless as the rest of the neocon lapdogs on this website.
I haven't run out of anything, you on the other hand ran out a long time ago, don't believe me, post a new poll for next week, we'll seem the site consensus? How do i twist when i use your exact words? Seems to me your arguement is not that well thought out if a lowlife like me can poke so many holes through it! If you don't like the answers i force you to think about then refuse to five an answer, it's not my fault you get emo over it.
Quote:
I've seen potheads carry on sustained debates with more thought than you can muster for an internet post.
Got smoke?
Quote:
Maybe if you did't try so hard, you wouldn't fail so badly. Here's some advice, learn how to spell, or at least when you know you might have screwed up, take the time to check, learn how to use a question mark, it does not go at the end of a statement, it makes you look even more retarded when your bad response is misspelled, and even though it's a statement, ends with a question mark.
I copy and paisted this post in Microsoft outlook, guess how many mistakes it found? 9. As in all my other camparisons of you, your par for the course. Maybe you should think about using spellcheck yourself? Or at least stop telling others when you are an offender yourself, little hypocritical don't you think?
Quote:
It's pretty sad really, I tried to get my brother to post here, but he read, some of your post, and decided they were so bad it wasn't worth the time, and when he doesn't think an idiot is worth trashing, oh boy, you must be bad.
So what did your brother think about your post, probably thought it was cherry huh?
Quote:
I don't follow you around, don't give yourself that much credit. You contribute a post to an internet forum, when you make a post being a free site some what. I am allowed to comment on your post. I am not responcible for your reaction to my post but you are allowed to rebute. Most of the time your rebutal is Baaaa Baaaaa? While childish i believe it is your right to do so. I am also a Moderator on this site and it is required that you read through just about every post, if possible. I donate a minimum of three hours a day doing this and i just happen to disagree with alot of what you have to say, i'm not emotional about it you are. Also don't forget you have the ulitimate right to exclude yourself form the conversation.
Quote:
Feel free to belittle me some more when I am gone, and/or just delete my account, you are not worth the time it takes to open this site.
Crys of a wounded child, grow up buddy there is a big world out there, one you fought in. You can fight and die for your country but you can't take an opposing opinion of yourself? What do you think XMus(extreme terrorists) think of you?
Quote:
Brian really should have check it out more before investing
Funny you would be so offended, offended enough to leave. All by someone else's opinion, even though your in a discussion/debate forum? What did you think was here a bunch of pushovers? If you can't handle me in an internet forum goes along way to explain why you have issues with your command and chief, even though you state you were there for a different reason? Like i said, that question will remain is you should decide to return?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Fri 25 May, 2007 10:29 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17325 wrote:

It was an excuse because they have different motives but try to justify themselves by saying this is the primary reason (which they do not do usually, they are open about their motives).