John Kerry calls WOT a "Bumper Sticker Slogan"

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:18 pm
FOXNews.com - John Edwards Calls War on Terror Bush's 'Bumper Sticker' Slogan - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

wow this guys sense of reality is a fragile thing, brain damage from too much hairspray inhalation I'd say...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,943 • Replies: 46
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:42 pm
@Silverchild79,
Too bad that's exactly what it is.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 12:51 pm
@Silverchild79,
how do they let you live in Texas?
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 01:12 pm
@Silverchild79,
Alex Jones is ten times worse than me.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:31 pm
@Silverchild79,
You guys are a tough act to follow, so I'll just read what you put down...
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 02:46 pm
@Silverchild79,
well I just don't understand how we get attacked on 911 and 92B16 6 years later blames us for getting attacked and defends genocidal manics who kill in gods name.

If you hate this place so bad leave, at the current rate of illegal immigration there has to be a job SOMEWHERE in Mexico

I'm sorry if you can't deal with the reality that the WOT is real. We've fought terrorists in the Philippines, Iraq & Afghanistan and several arrests have been made in the US and Europe

why don't you tell my Cousin who fought terror in the Philippines after 9-11 that the WOT is only a bumper sticker, why don't you tell the widow of a NY firefighter that it is her fault as an American that her husband was killed by terrorists?
92b16vx

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 03:46 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;17212 wrote:
well I just don't understand how we get attacked on 911 and 92B16 6 years later blames us for getting attacked and defends genocidal manics who kill in gods name.

If you hate this place so bad leave, at the current rate of illegal immigration there has to be a job SOMEWHERE in Mexico

I'm sorry if you can't deal with the reality that the WOT is real. We've fought terrorists in the Philippines, Iraq & Afghanistan and several arrests have been made in the US and Europe

why don't you tell my Cousin who fought terror in the Philippines after 9-11 that the WOT is only a bumper sticker, why don't you tell the widow of a NY firefighter that it is her fault as an American that her husband was killed by terrorists?

If you think our foriegn policy is not the cause of our troubles with terrorism then you are hopeless. Bin Laden himself said he first drew inspiration for the attacks from our bombing of Lebenon in the early 80's. Those that do not remember history, are doomed to repeat it, and we have, over and over again. A true American would be looking for a way to save this country, not plunge it deeper and deeper into an unwinnable war against a foe that is not tangible. This isn't leftist wingnut conspiracy theory anymore, this is penetrated into many politicians heads. Remember 1993? What happened? A muslim extremism set off a bomb killing six people, and in the letter to the press he said what? "an end to all US aid to Israel, an end to US diplomatic relations with Israel," and a demand for a pledge by the United States to end interference "with any of the Middle East countries interior affairs." And said: "the terrorism that Israel practices (which America supports) must be faced with a similar one."
Hmmmm, nope, doesn't sound like our foreign policy is to blame at all.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 05:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
As long as we're dependent on oil, we're stuck in a Catch 22 situation. We'll always back Israel, no matter what, yet buy oil, the life-blood of our massive economy, from Israel's fanatical enemies. The key is to get off of oil, somehow, some way, someday, so we can just flatten the Muslim Middle East, whenever we're not ignoring it.
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Wed 23 May, 2007 09:04 pm
@Silverchild79,
Don't worry 92b16vx these people cant understand reality. Hence the name why i chose the name I understand. Anyone that questions anything is rediculed and called "conspiracy theorists". Does this not sound
Here is a reality check for you. An excellent speech by Ron Paul on CSPAN earlier today. One of the realist speeches I have heard in a long time. I am the definition a real patriot. MySpace Videos: Ron Paul Speech in Congress 5/22/07 by Troy
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 07:55 am
@Silverchild79,
The Pro Israel stance isn't about being pro Judaism and anti Muslim, it's about being anti genocide.

Ron Paul is going to learn exactly what Americans think about his views on the very real War on Terror when his pollsters are no longer available and he must live or die at the ballot box, and then die he will
I Understand

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 09:03 am
@Silverchild79,
I love when you say his pollsters.. The internet is a powerful tool my friend. Much more powerful means of spreading truth than the MSM. People are waking up.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 09:21 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;17218 wrote:
If you think our foriegn policy is not the cause of our troubles with terrorism then you are hopeless. Bin Laden himself said he first drew inspiration for the attacks from our bombing of Lebenon in the early 80's. Those that do not remember history, are doomed to repeat it, and we have, over and over again. A true American would be looking for a way to save this country, not plunge it deeper and deeper into an unwinnable war against a foe that is not tangible. This isn't leftist wingnut conspiracy theory anymore, this is penetrated into many politicians heads. Remember 1993? What happened? A muslim extremism set off a bomb killing six people, and in the letter to the press he said what? "an end to all US aid to Israel, an end to US diplomatic relations with Israel," and a demand for a pledge by the United States to end interference "with any of the Middle East countries interior affairs." And said: "the terrorism that Israel practices (which America supports) must be faced with a similar one."
Hmmmm, nope, doesn't sound like our foreign policy is to blame at all.
You like appeasement don't you? You want us to leave Isreal to its own demise? You want us to leave middle east politics, maybe we should stop feeding half the world too, I'm sure that would make the terrorists happy? What do you think they will demand next, sharia law maybe? I think your a little more then a sympathizer, i think you may be converting soon? Why do you think that if we did what you want, all these evil terrorists would misteriously disapear?
92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 09:59 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;17277 wrote:
You like appeasement don't you? You want us to leave Isreal to its own demise? You want us to leave middle east politics, maybe we should stop feeding half the world too, I'm sure that would make the terrorists happy? What do you think they will demand next, sharia law maybe? I think your a little more then a sympathizer, i think you may be converting soon? Why do you think that if we did what you want, all these evil terrorists would misteriously disapear?

With Bush selling out border security to get the democrats to shoot down their own bill, I have no respect what so ever for his paper tiger war.
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:02 pm
@Silverchild79,
You cannot deny the reality that the Muslim extremists want to bomb us because it is in their religion to wage jihad against us.
socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:31 pm
@Silverchild79,
Like I have mentioned several times on this site, watch your backs. Some call me paranoid but those that have seen the light on these extremist terrorists understand the dangers we face as a civilization from these fanatics know exactly what I am talking about. If they are willing to strap bombs to their children and send them into a crowded marketplace to die for jihad it proves that there are no limits to their commitment to destroy us and all we stand for.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:35 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;17305 wrote:
You cannot deny the reality that the Muslim extremists want to bomb us because it is in their religion to wage jihad against us.

Didn't they also pre 01? How about pre '96? '94? or '93? '82?, What about in the 50's? Did radical muslims in the 50's want, or have reason to wage jihad on America? What about before we sponsored Isreal? Is it ok for state sponsored terrorist to bomb crowded markets, in retaliation to paramilitary attacks? I've no doubt that radical muslims view it as their duty to attack America, my troubles are in the reasons they want to, and no, it's not simply because we are a free country.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:45 pm
@Silverchild79,
It's not simply because we are a free country, it's simply because their mission is to bring the world under Islamic control, and we are part of the world that is not under it, and that is jihad. If we were a dictatorship they would do the same. Jihad is not merely defensive war. They have been in a perpetual state of warfare with us since Mohammed, with interruptions that caused some Muslim states to stop the continuous war as a policy, but never all Muslim states. Since many countries have opened their doors to them, they are less often attacked. However, the American people have largely rejected belief in Islam or Islamic rule, and because of this, it is justified for them to wage jihad on us.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
Than how come they are not waging a jihad against any of the other hundreds of countries around the world that are not muslim?
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 02:57 pm
@Silverchild79,
They are eating the proverbial elephant one bite at a time, exercising great patience. You will see.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Thu 24 May, 2007 03:04 pm
@Silverchild79,
Sure they are.
0 Replies