The Bible- Rated R

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 02:43 pm
FOXNews.com - Report: Hong Kong Authorities Ponder Labeling Bible 'Indecent' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 788 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Volunteer

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:07 pm
@Silverchild79,
This is why. China is a restricted nation.

Frontline Resources - Equip, encourage and support persecuted believers in Access-Restricted Asia.

Bibles Unbound
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:07 pm
@Silverchild79,
It's China, what difference does it make?
Volunteer

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:27 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16196 wrote:
It's China, what difference does it make?

Where's your compassion for your fellow man?

Are you Christian? If so, you should care about the body of Christ and Its ability to live and help others to hear the Gospel.

Are you Jewish? If so, you should wish to assist non-jewish people in honoring the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.

If none of that matters to you, then think of the economic and cultural impact an atheistic oligachy can have when it carries SunZu's theory into practice. Think of the moderating effect Christians could have in that culture.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:29 pm
@Silverchild79,
What??? I mean religion is oppressed in China anyway, this just helps it along a bit.
Volunteer

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 03:34 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;16207 wrote:
What??? I mean religion is oppressed in China anyway, this just helps it along a bit.

Like I said.....
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 12:12 pm
@Silverchild79,
China = Largest Population in the world. And yet within two generations I forecast them to be endagered species. IN china yes ALL of china, you are allowed ONE child, exceptions the child dies, or you have twins.
Since the only way to pass on your family name is through a boy, more and more people are aborting or discarding female babys.

I truly believe at the rate that we are able to document (Abortion clinic rates as well as documented discarding along with the standar +4% (What we dont know but has probably happened) Within two generations China will be 80 20 male to female, and If you have ever seen the doiscovery channel when that ration occurs, that species nearly dissolves.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 12:22 pm
@Silverchild79,
So we just have to hold out until then and then we win?

China can give the Bible whatever rating it wants, and I think this might actually be appropriate for a secular state to do.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 12:25 pm
@Silverchild79,
Win Lose I dont know (I did get the sacrcasm) I was saying in two generations its not going to matter.
0 Replies