05/15/2007 Republican debate on fox news

I Understand

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:03 pm
@Silverchild79,
How can you have a avatar that says coexist when you are supporting the neo-con agenda.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:04 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;16164 wrote:
Are you ***ing joking? Bushs whole strategic doctrine since 98 is based on preemptive strikes against terrorist, and wmds. And was one of the calls to arms for Iraq to prevent terrorist spread to the region.

And so what if there's some radical islamic groups that believe you should die for not following allah, there's groups here in America that have killed, and blown up buildings because they don't believe in abortion, and others that have killed people because they are black, or gay. Oh, but I guess that's ok, because most ***ing neocons are aligned with their point of view anyway.

yes and we don't allow them to do that in this day and age either. that's like saying that you should be able to own slaves now because people got away with it in the past

and Bush's doctrine was a reaction to the continually failing UN process
Volunteer

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:14 pm
@briansol,
briansol;16151 wrote:
This just in: I'm voting 3rd party this year Smile

Bible Party????? :-)
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:18 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;16146 wrote:
Once again anybody with half a brain can tell you that Ron Paul was correct. Come on do you honestly think the hatred garnished by Middle Eastern countries stems from "They hate our freedoms".. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA is all I can say.

Gulliani misinterpreted the question. How can blatently deny this. The GOP fanboys have a way of ignoring facts.By the way, I don't listen to so called "political analysis" from one of Faux News collegues.

Well, didn't Ron Paul say that it was because we were bombing Iraq? Now, I was under the impression that Iraq had nothing to do with al-Qaeda and libs like to talk about that a lot, but you libs seem to be changing your tune now that it suits you.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:28 pm
@I Understand,
I Understand;16165 wrote:
How can you have a avatar that says coexist when you are supporting the neo-con agenda.

I support some of the ideas, I am not a neo-con

a muslim who thinks it's his duty from god to kill christians in america for refusing Islam also violates the docturine of Coexist
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 04:13 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;16166 wrote:
yes and we don't allow them to do that in this day and age either. that's like saying that you should be able to own slaves now because people got away with it in the past

and Bush's doctrine was a reaction to the continually failing UN process

If you think that the Patriot Act isn't preemptive than...once again, nothing sarcastic enough, yet nice enough for forums to say. Many of our assets are geared towards stopping terrorist attacks, that, is preemptive.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:20 pm
@Silverchild79,
Conquest is a standard part of life. Deal with it.
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:53 pm
@Silverchild79,
YouTube - Ron Paul on CNN talking about the debate 5-16-07.mpg

Ron Paul today on CNN.
0 Replies