05/15/2007 Republican debate on fox news

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 08:49 pm
anybody watch it?

Ron Paul got SMOKED by Gulliani on 9-11/WOT, probably the hardest blow dealt.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,453 • Replies: 27
No top replies

I Understand

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 09:15 pm
@Silverchild79,
No he didnt. Gulliani assumed he said we deserved to get attacked. Paul was just stating the reasons why we got attacked. Anyone with a brain can see that. Paul was correct.. why we I liked that he threw in the "not because we are rich or our freedom" bit. Did you also notice that Paul was skipped on many of the rounds?
The audience also applaused water board torturing. Show what kind of audience we have on hand.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 09:26 pm
@Silverchild79,
did you notice that Paul employs a million texters to push him to the top of non scientific polling?

People didn't applaud Ron Paul's comments, but Guliani's response to it got one of the most positive (if not the most positive) of the night. Where the crowd stood was obvious, if your mind is warped enough to think that America reaped what it sowed on 911 then I can see where' you would agree with the delusional techy Mr. Paul
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 09:59 pm
@Silverchild79,
Damn it, missed it. Of course people always get their emotional panties in a bunch, expecially if something "bad" was said about 911 around Guili. Fact is, Americans are now paying the price for the shady dealings in the middle east the governemnt has been perpurtrating for a few decades now. And sorry, if you think that the last thirty years of "drug deals" in the middle east was going to yield roses...well, I don't have anything sarcastic yet nice enough to post.
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:14 pm
@Silverchild79,
If you were paying attention he didn't say we deserved 9-11. He gave an explanation where the hatred for America stems from and he is absolutely correct. Rudy misinterpreted him big time. What do you expect? That idiot Hannity got owned by the way after the show when talking to Paul.
Paul has the most genuine supporters of the entire campaign. People really like this guy.
He only has $650,000 in campaign money. $25,000 went to this debate alone. This compares to Gulliani who has $18 million etc. So how is he magically paying these supporters to text people.
I would know first hand since I am on Dr. Paul's campaign team. I didn't get my money, damn!!!
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:19 pm
@Silverchild79,
• Mitt Romney said he signed legislation into law banning assault weapons

Look, it's a democrat spy!!!!
0 Replies

GOP Girl

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
One word for Ron Paul: OWNED!!!
Silverchild79

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:28 pm
@Silverchild79,
lol I found another Gulli-lover on myspace :-)

welcome GOP :-)
0 Replies

GOP Girl

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:30 pm
@Silverchild79,
Mucho Gracias.....yada, yada, yada....
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:41 pm
@GOP Girl,
GOP Girl;16106 wrote:
One word for Ron Paul: OWNED!!!

Owned? It isn't anything more than a snippet on CNN right now. I'd say Guili getting battered about his abortion stance is going to get him hammered more than a comment twisted to the emotions of the crowd.
GOP Girl

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 10:51 pm
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;16112 wrote:
Owned? It isn't anything more than a snippet on CNN right now. I'd say Guili getting battered about his abortion stance is going to get him hammered more than a comment twisted to the emotions of the crowd.

Well, if you're watching the Communist News Network, of course it's nothing more than a snippet.....

Rudy stood his ground on abortion, which is what he needed to do. Tonight was the thinning of the herd, and baby, Ron Paul was devoured.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 11:29 pm
@Silverchild79,
lol, you people entertain me
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Tue 15 May, 2007 11:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
Yup, one political analyst said he should "cash in his chips"

Ron Paul can't with the primary with this International Politics

Mitt Romney can't win the election

Newt doesn't have the Charisma to upstage the left, maybe if Bush wasn't in office for 8 years leading into this election he could do it, but with the current election political climate he doesn't stand much of a chance with moderate & independent voters.

Rudy is the only candidate who is moderate enough to pull the rug out from ANY Democratic challenger he faces and still retains the hawkishness necessary to get the job done right in the Middle East.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 05:25 am
@Silverchild79,
Hah, yeah, Giuliani shut your boy down last night.
0 Replies

I Understand

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 09:56 am
@Silverchild79,
Once again anybody with half a brain can tell you that Ron Paul was correct. Come on do you honestly think the hatred garnished by Middle Eastern countries stems from "They hate our freedoms".. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA is all I can say.

Gulliani misinterpreted the question. How can blatently deny this. The GOP fanboys have a way of ignoring facts.By the way, I don't listen to so called "political analysis" from one of Faux News collegues.
Silverchild79

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 10:03 am
@Silverchild79,
Ron Paul said 911 was caused in part by

"The bombing of an Arab Country over a 10 year period"

how exactly did Rudy misinterprit that?

you guys are funny. eveytime you stick your foot in your mouth; wether it's Ron Paul saying 911 was caused by our international politics or Falwell blamming 911/Kartina on Gays, you always have the same defense

"He was misunderstood"

no I understood them just fine, they're just lunatics
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 10:56 am
@Silverchild79,
This just in: I'm voting 3rd party this year Smile
I Understand

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 11:29 am
@Silverchild79,
What you obviously don't have the brain capacity to understand is that the hatred that stemmed 9-11 was caused by our interventionist foreign policy.

Keep on screaming that party line "they hate our wealth and freedom"...Proudly represent that blind 30% of Americans!
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:35 pm
@Silverchild79,
while there is some tension over our foreign policy it doesn't bother me as our government id reactionary in it's dealings not pre-actionary

and there is a large population within the Muslim Extremist sub culture who follow the portion of Islamic law that says that those who refuse to follow Allah should be killed

and you don't have the sensibility to admit that
92b16vx

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 01:00 pm
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;16162 wrote:
while there is some tension over our foreign policy it doesn't bother me as our government id reactionary in it's dealings not pre-actionary

Are you ******* joking? Bushs whole strategic doctrine since 98 is based on preemptive strikes against terrorist, and wmds. And was one of the calls to arms for Iraq to prevent terrorist spread to the region.

And so what if there's some radical islamic groups that believe you should die for not following allah, there's groups here in America that have killed, and blown up buildings because they don't believe in abortion, and others that have killed people because they are black, or gay. Oh, but I guess that's ok, because most ******* neocons are aligned with their point of view anyway.