nananana heyheyhey goodbye! (Rosie fired from the View)

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 11:00 am
FOXNews.com - Rosie O'Donnell Leaving 'The View' After Contract Negotiations Fail - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

Roxor :thumbup:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,053 • Replies: 16
No top replies

NOOTRAC22

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 11:09 am
@Silverchild79,
Thank god, lisining to her should be concidered cruel and unusual punnishment. that gives me a great idea, we could use her in the war on terror "you'd better talk or we'll bring Rosie in here to talk to you for 12 hours straight"
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 11:23 am
@Silverchild79,
Roise would be arrested and beaten within ther first hour in Saudi or Iran
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 01:48 pm
@Silverchild79,
cool.

her and ellen should go on a retreat somewhere Very Happy
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Wed 25 Apr, 2007 11:24 pm
@Silverchild79,
She says she will still be on The View , but just not every day . There was a contract dispute . She wanted about $10 million for one year , and they only wanted to pay her $10 million for 3 years . Oh The Inhumanity !!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 26 Apr, 2007 05:11 pm
@Silverchild79,
The Shemale Hog Mother took a deep plunge. Thank God. I loathe the very silk through which she passes gas.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 28 Apr, 2007 04:56 pm
@Silverchild79,
I heard she had got canned for something she did at some womens gig she was at. Some one said something about Trump and she grabbed her crotch and said bite me. In front of a bunch of young women.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 05:40 pm
@Silverchild79,
Rosie was bad-mouthing the Army the other day. She said people join the Army to get college money. What crap. Most soldiers want to fight. That's why they joined. I spent 20 years in the Green Machine, and never knew anyone who didn't want to kill America's enemies, first and foremost. During Guld War I, everybody I knew at Fort Benning was volunteering to get over there and fight. Yeah....the Marines have their propaganda, mythologies, and over-blown reputation (much of which Hollywood created), but the fact remains the ARMY has done most of the heavy lifting by a wide margin, and always will. The Army is America. To hell with the wench with hair on her back, as well as enough fat to fill a 50-gallon drum. :thumbdown:
Reagaknight

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 06:50 pm
@Silverchild79,
Rosie can go to hell for all I care. Actually, it would probably be a good business move, she must have a huge following there.

She's too busy thinking about her next meal to worry about anything important like she tries to.
0 Replies

Silverchild79

Reply Thu 3 May, 2007 08:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
[DaveChappelle]She wears underwear with dick holes in em[/DaveChappelle]
chuckc cv

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 04:25 am
@Silverchild79,
Silverchild79;14823 wrote:
[DaveChappelle]She wears underwear with dick holes in em[/DaveChappelle]

IMO, Rosie should only comment on entertainment as an expert. Everything else, plead her argument in Congress, if they let her. I dont watch the View, probably never will. Dave Chappelle rocks!
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 4 May, 2007 06:39 pm
@Silverchild79,
She wears underwear with dick-holes in 'm.....backwards.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 05:30 pm
@Silverchild79,
She's a hateful cow, the view didn't do it's self any favours hiring that nasty mouth piece. I wish she would travel to the ME, she'd never get to come back.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 9 May, 2007 05:52 pm
@Silverchild79,
She's a bucket full of rotten pig guts. She should soak her obese head in kerosene and set it on fire. Better yet -- she should be 'cleansed' by way of 'oral flame-thrower trauma' therapy.
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 12:14 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;14792 wrote:
....She said people join the Army to get college money......

Thats right. Its all about previledges my uneducated brother.

Peace.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Thu 17 May, 2007 04:11 pm
@Silverchild79,
Tell us how you really feel, Pinochet...
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 18 May, 2007 07:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;14792 wrote:
Rosie was bad-mouthing the Army the other day. She said people join the Army to get college money. What crap. Most soldiers want to fight. That's why they joined. I spent 20 years in the Green Machine, and never knew anyone who didn't want to kill America's enemies, first and foremost. During Guld War I, everybody I knew at Fort Benning was volunteering to get over there and fight. Yeah....the Marines have their propaganda, mythologies, and over-blown reputation (much of which Hollywood created), but the fact remains the ARMY has done most of the heavy lifting by a wide margin, and always will. The Army is America. To hell with the wench with hair on her back, as well as enough fat to fill a 50-gallon drum. :thumbdown:

The army does the heavy lifting? Lmao Okay.
0 Replies