Bet they didn't see this comming

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 11:42 am
FOXNews.com - Philadelphia Shuts Down Psychics, Others Who Tell Fortunes for Profit - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

meanwhile rape, murder, & drugs run rampant, but at least we got those damn gypsies under control :wtf:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 661 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 27 Apr, 2007 04:54 pm
@Silverchild79,
Typical gummint - waste time and money on trivialities while serious crime runs rampant .
0 Replies

0Megabyte

Reply Sun 29 Apr, 2007 06:03 pm
@Silverchild79,
Before going off on cliched speaking points, let's take a look at what they're doing about said serious crime, and whether Phillie does have crime running rampant. (I don't know, I haven't studied the data on good ole' Philadelphia)

But they just rediscovered an old law, and started implementing it.

Of course, it's rather silly, and I do agree it's kind of pointless to arrest people for fortunetelling. And, yes, a waste of resources. But the crime running rampant? We need some backing on that. *grin*
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 04:27 pm
@Silverchild79,
what about the mystics at the pulpit?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 04:30 pm
@Silverchild79,
I bet they pissed off some pimp in the know, politically speaking. Probably insulted his bitch, yo.

Let's face it, when is Philly gonna do something about real criminals? Too big of a voting bloc. They're probably doing it for some sort of crime statistics.
chuckc cv

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:18 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;14269 wrote:
I bet they pissed off some pimp in the know, politically speaking. Probably insulted his ***, yo.

Let's face it, when is Philly gonna do something about real criminals? Too big of a voting bloc. They're probably doing it for some sort of crime statistics.

True. When is America going to do something about real criminals? Could this be a reason to vote for Guiliani?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 30 Apr, 2007 07:21 pm
@Silverchild79,
Crime is rampant throughout the US , sorry I picked on Philadelphia , but I bet if you check statistics you will find a lot more serious crime to try to stop than fortune-telling .
0 Replies