JESUS Was MUSLIM !

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 10:27 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Instead, of spamming us with propaganda why don't you answer the questions i've posed thus far?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 10:34 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;63164 wrote:
Let me pause here before I continue presenting more evidences proving the existence of Allah (God) and let me summarize and update the probability of all the presented five guesses.

I have already presented to you 5 cases and they're:

# 1: : (the chances that this guess will be correct is 1/2).

# 2: The Quran on the Origin of the Universe: (the chances that this guess will be correct is 1/1000).

# 3: Quran on The Lowest Area on Earth: (the chances that this guess will be correct is 1/2000).

# 4: Quran States The Sun & The Moon Run on a Fixed Course (Orbits) : (the chances that this guess will be correct is 1/9).

# 5: The Quran on the Cerebrum: (the chances that this guess will be correct is 1/6)

In all of them I presented well-established modern scientific FACTS to support my cases.

[SIZE="3"]
The probability of all the already presnted five guesses being all correct is 1/2 x 1/1000 x 1/2000 x 1/9 x 1/6 = 1/216000000 which is equal to 0.000000005 (or 0.0000005%) ![/SIZE]

As stated previously, any attempt to assign a probability to these predictions is meaningless, and the probability thus assigned is invented. The reason for this is simple, you have no parameters in your assessment and your variables are too ill-defined.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:02 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;63155 wrote:
It seems you are not living in this world.

Not a good example of what you claim. If you had such evidence, you would have presented it, not claimed that I was not in this world.

Quote:
It is very easy for anyone to say: 'Your scientific argument is collapsing' without even trying to use any well-established scientific reasoning or evidences or logic to refute any of my arguments.

I asked you to present direct scientific evidence of your deity. It's you who claim science and has yet to actually use any. I simply called you out on it. You have not made any scientific claims YET... only attributing science to a deity that you automatically assume exists. I ask to see the direct evidence for this deity and you come back with ad-homs and strawmen.

Do you have any direct evidence for this deity or not?

Quote:
When you understand and you are able to deal with scientific evidences and facts then I will spend my time to argue with you. But arguing with someone who doesn't understand the scientific proving metholodgy is a waste of time.

I'm a bit more versed in science than you.

Quote:
If you couldn't notice yet, I have used well-established scientific facts (not theories) in my debate with Numpty in proving that this Book, the Quran, could not be authored by man, rather a greater source had to have been the author of this Book. And I am willing to continue presenting more evidences.

And right there you show your scientific knowledge is lacking. You don't even know the definition of theory. It's no surprise that you think you are being scientific... you don't even understand the terms you throw around.

Again, where is your direct evidence for this deity you attribute all this to?
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:08 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;63163 wrote:
[SIZE="2"]The Scientific Evidences in Proving the Existence of Allah (God) continue[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]# 5: The Quran on the Cerebrum:[/SIZE]

ALLAH (God) has said in the Quran about one of the evil unbelievers who forbade the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) from praying at the Kaaba :

"No! If he does not stop, We (Allah) will take him by the naseyah (front of the head), a lying, sinful naseyah (front of the head)!"
[The Noble Quran, 96:15-16]
Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology says about this area, 1 Also the book says, 2.

http://www.islam-guide.com/ch1-1-d-img1.jpg
Figure 1: Functional regions of the left hemisphere of the cerebral cortex. The prefrontal area is located at the front of the cerebral cortex. (Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, Seeley and others, p. 210.)

So, this area of the cerebrum is responsible for planning, judgment, motivating, and initiating good and sinful behavior and is responsible for the telling of lies and the speaking of truth. Thus, it is proper to describe the front of the head as lying and sinful when someone lies or commits a sin, as the Quran has said,

Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years.

:lightbulb:

Once again, how did the author of the Quran know this scientific fact?

Perhaps the author of the Quran was a genius or a scientist. Well, I don't think that could be a possibility, becuase no matter how smart you are, you'll never be able to discover the brain functional neuroanatomy, unless you possesed these modern scientific technology/capabilities which did not exist 1400 years ago, so those could not be a possibility. Perhaps the scientific fact is observable. Well, this is not true either, because Scientists have only discovered these functions of the prefrontal area in the last sixty years.

Finally, perhaps it was a very good guess. Well, it is a possibility. The brain is divided into many areas each resposible for a certain function, i.e., vision, auditory, memory, taste, etc..Let us say there are a minimum of 6 main areas. If it was a good guess then we'll say it was a 1/6 chance, one sixth chance if that was the case - or coincidence, we can look at it that way. Therefore, the chances that this guess will be correct is 16.66% (1 out of 6) i.e. 1/6.

References:

(1) Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, Seeley and others, p. 211. Also see The Human Nervous System, Noback and others, pp. 410-411.

(2) Essentials of Anatomy & Physiology, Seeley and others, p. 211.

That's great, if your book were specifically taking about the brain. It mentions the front of the head, nothing more. If this book were truly scientific, wouldn't it have mentioned the brain directly? I'm thinking so! I mean... with all that scientific genius and being a god and all.

But alas, this is not the evidence you seek. I want to see the direct evidence for this deity. You can show "evidences" present in a book all day, but this does not show a deity. You have yet to directly show the existence of this being you claim.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Fri 26 Dec, 2008 09:46 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Here's the trick: You're starting with a conclusion, that your book is flawless and your deity exists (and wrote said book), and finding the facts which fit this premade conclusion.

Sorry Sword, I hate being the bearer of bad news but... science doesn't work that way.

Without this premade conclusion, your arguments fall apart. You NEED that deity to exist to support your claims and there is no other way that your arguments work. This is why I press you to show direct evidence for your deity... its your arguments' foundation. True scientific inquiry would build a foundation on facts and finish it off with a conclusion based upon those facts.

In essence, you are building your house upside down.

The problem is, there is no direct scientific evidence for your deity by its very nature and it's the reason you are forced into your flawed arguments. You simply can't make your claims without automatically assuming that this deity exists in the first place. Try it... right off the top you cannot claim your book was inspired by a deity, so that piece of the argument falls apart. From there your book becomes meaningless because it then MUST be authored by man UNLESS you can show direct evidence that this deity exists and wrote it.

You can claim science all day and night, but until you stick to the scientific method of inquiry, your words are baseless. Now, build your house properly... show evidence your deity exists before attributing acts to it (this includes the nature and origin of your book, which basically means you cannot use your book or its contents as evidence for said deity because that becomes what is known as a circular argument and is not scientific.)

C'mon... try using actual science and its methodology.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 12:45 am
@Sabz5150,
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't naseyah mean "Forelock", and forelock being the hair that falls over the forehead, which makes sense because how would you grab someone by the front of the head unless your hands are "shaq-sized".
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 06:57 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
[SIZE="2"]The Scientific Evidences in Proving the Existence of Allah (God) continue[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]# 6: The Quran on The Expansion of the Universe:[/SIZE]

In the Quran, which was revealed 14 centuries ago at a time when the science of astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described like this:

[SIZE="2"]"And it is We (Allah) who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it."
[The Noble Quran 51: 47][/SIZE]

The word “heaven”, as stated in this verse, is used in various places in the Quran with the meaning of space and universe. Here again, the word is used with this meaning. In other words, in the Quran, it is communicated that the universe “expands”.

And this is the very conclusion that science has reached today.

Until the dawn of the 20th century, the only view prevailing in the world of science was that “the universe has a constant nature and it has existed since infinite time”. The research, observations, and calculations carried out by means of modern technology, however, revealed that the universe in fact had a beginning and that it constantly expands.

At the beginning of the 20th century, the Russian physicist Alexander Friedmann and the Belgian cosmologist Georges Lemaitre theoretically calculated that the universe is in constant motion and that it is expanding.

This fact was proved also by observational data in 1929. While observing the sky with a telescope, Edwin Hubble, the American astronomer, discovered that the stars and galaxies were constantly moving away from each other. A universe where everything constantly moves away from each other implied a constantly expanding universe. The observations carried out in the following years verified that the universe constantly expands. Refer to this NASA website for evidences for Expansion of the Universe http://helios.gsfc.nasa.gov/qa_sp_ex.html.

This fact was explained in the Quran when it was yet unknown by anyone. This is because the Quran is the word of God, the Creator, and the Ruler of the entire universe.

Maybe the unbeliever would say that perhaps it was a very good guess by the author of the this book (The Quran). Well, again it is a possibility. There are basically three (3) options (we can think of more!): either the universe is static (no expansion), or it is shrinking, or it is expanding. If it was a good guess then we'll say it was a 1/3 chance, one third chance if that was the case - or coincidence, we can look at it that way. Therefore, the chances that this guess will be correct is 33.33% (1 out of 3) i.e. 1/3.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 27 Dec, 2008 12:54 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Ahh, the ancient wisdom of the Qu'ran!

YouTube - Iraqi TV Debate: Is the Earth Flat?
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 06:06 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;63174 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]# 6: The Quran on The Expansion of the Universe:[/SIZE]

In the Quran, which was revealed 14 centuries ago at a time when the science of astronomy was still primitive, the expansion of the universe was described like this:

[SIZE="2"]"And it is We (Allah) who have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it."
[The Noble Quran 51: 47][/SIZE]
expandsNASA website for evidences for Expansion of the Universe NASA's Cosmicopia -- Ask Us - Space Physics - Cosmology - Expansion of the Universe.

This fact was explained in the Quran when it was yet unknown by anyone. This is because the Quran is the word of God, the Creator, and the Ruler of the entire universe.

Maybe the unbeliever would say that perhaps it was a very good guess by the author of the this book (The Quran). Well, again it is a possibility. There are basically three (3) options (we can think of more!): either the universe is static (no expansion), or it is shrinking, or it is expanding. If it was a good guess then we'll say it was a 1/3 chance, one third chance if that was the case - or coincidence, we can look at it that way. Therefore, the chances that this guess will be correct is 33.33% (1 out of 3) i.e. 1/3.

I hate to tell you this, but 1400 years ago man was able to calculate the lunar month and solar year down to the second. Not only that but over 2000 years ago, we had knowledge of the heliocentric model and could plot stars rather easily.

Our knowledge of space far outdates your text. Sorry.

And again, why does your text if it is spot on accurate, not just come out and say that the universe is expanding? Why use these words that can be redefined to fit one's worldview... oh wait, just answered that one.

Still waiting for you to build that house right-side-up. Where's the direct evidence?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:03 am
@Sabz5150,

[SIZE="3"]# 7: The Quran on the Barriers between Different Seas:[/SIZE]

Today, scientists tell us that there is actually a barrier between the bodies of water, and that this information has only been discovered recently, using advanced equipment. Now let me give you an example: there is actually a physical barrier between the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. This barrier - the two seas basically differ in, number one, temperature, salinity, and density, and between these two seas there is an actual physical barrier. And of course, this barrier between the seas which we are talking about is not visible to the naked eye.

The famous French oceanographer, J. Cousteau, gives the following account as a result of his studies in water barriers:

This fact that astounded oceanographers was revealed 14 centuries ago in the Quran. This aspect, not visible to the naked eye and appearing to be in conflict with the properties of water known to man, was first revealed to men in the Arabian peninsula, men who were not at all experienced in any sense with oceanography.

Let's see what the Quran has to say on this topic. Inside chapter fifty-five, verse nineteen it says over there:

[SIZE="2"]"He (Allah) it is how has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress." [The Noble Quran 55:19][/SIZE]References:

(1) Principles of Oceanography, Davis, pp. 92-93.

(2) Principles of Oceanography, Davis, p. 93.

(3) Oceanography, Gross, p. 242. Also see Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp. 300-301.

(4) Oceanography, Gross, p. 244, and Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp. 300-301.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:18 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;63186 wrote:

[SIZE="3"]# 7: The Quran on the Barriers between Different Seas:[/SIZE]

Today, scientists tell us that there is actually a barrier between the bodies of water, and that this information has only been discovered recently, using advanced equipment. Now let me give you an example: there is actually a physical barrier between the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean. This barrier - the two seas basically differ in, number one, temperature, salinity, and density, and between these two seas there is an actual physical barrier. And of course, this barrier between the seas which we are talking about is not visible to the naked eye.

The famous French oceanographer, J. Cousteau, gives the following account as a result of his studies in water barriers:

This fact that astounded oceanographers was revealed 14 centuries ago in the Quran. This aspect, not visible to the naked eye and appearing to be in conflict with the properties of water known to man, was first revealed to men in the Arabian peninsula, men who were not at all experienced in any sense with oceanography.

Let's see what the Quran has to say on this topic. Inside chapter fifty-five, verse nineteen it says over there:

[SIZE="2"]"He (Allah) it is how has set free the two seas meeting together. There is a barrier between them. They do not transgress." [The Noble Quran 55:19][/SIZE]References:

(1) Principles of Oceanography, Davis, pp. 92-93.

(2) Principles of Oceanography, Davis, p. 93.

(3) Oceanography, Gross, p. 242. Also see Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp. 300-301.

(4) Oceanography, Gross, p. 244, and Introductory Oceanography, Thurman, pp. 300-301.

I typed that into google and this is what I found:

Quran and Modern Science Debate Nadir Ahmed vs. Denis Giron

Word-for-word, you copy and pasted it.
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:24 am
@SWORD of GOD,

[SIZE="3"]# 8: The Quran on the Barriers between Salt and Fresh Waters:[/SIZE]

We talked about barriers between the two different seas, which differed in temperature, salinity, density, et cetera. But science today has also told us that there is a barrier between fresh and salt water. In fact this barrier which the scientists talk about - they call it the zone of partition. So basically, on one side of the zone of partition you have salty water, and on the other part of the partition you have fresh water. And this has been also clearly, explicitly stated in the Quran. Let's look at chapter twenty-five, verse fifty-three:

Now here is the important point:

[SIZE="3"]"yet He (Allah) has made a barrier between them, a parition that is forbidden to be passed."[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"][The Noble Quran 25:53][/SIZE]

Now again, many of the antagonists and Atheists can not refute the fact that the Quran is clearly talking about a barrier between fresh and salt water. That is unmistakable, and that completely agrees with modern science. But again they try to make a controversey out of "what type of barrier? what type of barrier is the Quran talking about?" which is really a red herring. But again, this partition that is forbidden to be passed, that is something which is vague and ambiguous. That does not still tell us what type of barrier, whether it is a radiating barrier or et cetera. Anyway, I just wanted to make that one point.

Aristotle did research on oceanography in his books, in addition to bee study. And he tried to explain this phenomenon of fresh water and salt water. He had no idea that there was an actual physical barrier between them. This is what Aristotle thought: he says "the same thing happens in animal bodies. Here, too, the food when it enters the body is sweet, yet the residuum and dregs of liquid food are found to be bitter and salt." So basically what Aristotle is saying is that when you eat a twinkie, it tastes nice - yeah, it's great - but now, if you taste your own poop or your own feces, it is very bitter and salty. Now, this is what I call a very dedicated scientist, you know, who would taste his own feces. You have to give credit to the man.

Anyway, so Aristotle continues: "This is because the sweet and the drinkable part of it has been drawn away and the natural animal heat has passed into the flesh and other parts of the body according to their several natures." So basically he is saying when you eat something by a process of evaporation - animal heat, he's referring to evaporation - this is how fresh water becomes salty. Just like when you eat a twinkie, and you go to the bathroom and you defecate that twinkie, that is the same thing which happens when you see salt water and fresh water. So of course, needless to say, this is a gross scientific error. We all know this does not describe the relationship of salt and fresh water.

So the point here is, again, it is impossible that the author of the Quran was plagiarizing from Aristotle, or else he would have copied this gross scientific error in his book. Or let me ask the question again: out of all the scientific statements we have been showing in the Quran, what is the scientific truth over scientific error ratio? Who can tell me? It is one out of zero for every one - every single one of them, one out of zero.
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:28 am
@SWORD of GOD,
Again, you assume that this deity exists and your text is written by him. You have yet to show the existence of this deity, yet you attribute acts to him.

What does your deity say about quantum particle entanglement?
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 08:35 am
@SWORD of GOD,
[SIZE="3"]Prominent Scientists Testify To The Miraculous Scientific Facts in Quran[/SIZE]

'[52] Say: "Tell me, if it (the Quran) is from Allah (God), and you disbelieve in it? Who is more astray than one who is in opposition far away (from Allah's Right Path and His obedience).
[53] We (Allah) will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Quran) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?"
[The Noble Quran 41:52-53]

Watch those amazed prominent Scientists here:

YouTube - Prominent Scientists Testify To Scientific Facts in QURAN

These are short parts of many interviews with the Prominent Scientists in the Tv-Program (it is the Truth) which organized by the World Organization of scientific miracles in the Quran, which was broadcast on the Qatari- television for more than three consecutive hours..

This Program was made during the Eighth international Medical Conference in Saudi Arabia and other scientific Conferences at that Time.

The Scientists who were interviewed during this conference are:

1) professeur keith Moore (USA)
is an eminent specialist in world fame in surgery and embryology. this professor wrote live named (the human development). this book was considered as a best work in the world, written by only one author.

2) Professeur Van Bersoud (canada)
is a professor of anatomy, pediatry, and obstetrics-gynaecology and sciences of the reproduction at the university Manitoba in Canada. He was there the president of the Department of anatomy during 16 years. He is very recognized in its field. He is the author or the editor of 22 handbooks and he published more than 181 scientific articles. In 1991, he received price more distinguished allotted in the field of the anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B., Great Price of the Canadian Association of the anatomists.

3) Professeur Joe Leigh Simpson (USA)
is a president of the Department of obstetrics-gynaecology, professor of obstetrics-gynaecology, and professor of human and molecular genetics in Baylor College of Medicine, in Houston, Texas, the United States.

4) Professor Marshal Jhonson (USA)
is a professor highly skilled of anatomy and biology related to the development at the university Thomas Jefferson on Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the United States.

5)
is a director of program and lecturer of medical embryology at the cellular Department of biology of the Medical school from the Georgetown University in Washington, the United States.

6) Professeur Youchedi Kuzane (Japan)
is a professor highly skilled at the University of Tokyo with Hongo, Tokyo, Japan, and he was already a director of the national astronomical Observatory with Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan.

7) Professeur Tejatat Tejasen (Thailand)
is president of Autopsy Department in the University Chiang Mai in Thailand.. he was a senior of the Faculty of Medicine of the same university.
He embraced islam after reading the Quran

8) Professor William W. Hay (USA)
is a very known maritime scientist. He is a professor of geological sciences at the University of Colorado with Boulder, Colorado, the United States. Previously, he was the senior of Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science at the University from Miami in Miami, Florida, the United States.

9) Professor Alfred kroner (Germany)
is one of the world`s renowned geologists. He is Professor of Geology and the Chairman of the Department of Geology at the Institute of Geosciences, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany.
Sabz5150

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 09:26 am
@SWORD of GOD,
I started with the first person on the list. Moore only shows up preaching for religion. Nothing else. Looks like you have the Muslim version of Kent Hovind.

Not very credible.

Again, you still miss the scientific target. You're still working with a premade conclusion that your deity exists and this book is written/inspired by him. The problem you encounter is you cannot start with a conclusion, that's a total opposite of scientific inquiry. You need to work the other way around in order to be considered science.

Broken record time: You cannot attribute to what you cannot show exists. Until you can make that deity stand alone with no help from anything having to do with him (meaning that religious texts are out because they start with an unverified conclusion), you do not have science.

Preach religion all you want. But science it is not. Science it will never be.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 09:39 am
@SWORD of GOD,
'[52] Say: "Tell me, if it (the Quran) is from Allah (God), and you disbelieve in it? Who is more astray than one who is in opposition far away (from Allah's Right Path and His obedience).
[53] We (Allah) will show them Our Signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Quran) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?"

0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 09:46 am
@Sabz5150,
[SIZE="3"]Professor Emeritus Keith L. Moore [/SIZE]is one of the world’s most prominent scientists in the fields of anatomy and embryology and is the author of the book entitled The Developing Human, which has been translated into eight languages. This book is a scientific reference work and was chosen by a special committee in the United States as the best book authored by one person. Dr. Keith Moore is Professor Emeritus of Anatomy and Cell Biology at the University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada. There, he was Associate Dean of Basic Sciences at the Faculty of Medicine and for 8 years was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy. In 1984, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. He has directed many international associations, such as the Canadian and American Association of Anatomists and the Council of the Union of Biological Sciences.

In 1981, during the Seventh Medical Conference in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Professor Moore said: “It has been a great pleasure for me to help clarify statements in the Quran about human development. It is clear to me that these statements must have come to Muhammad from God, because almost all of this knowledge was not discovered until many centuries later. This proves to me that Muhammad must have been a messenger of God.” (To view the RealPlayer video of this comment click here http://www.islam-guide.com/video/moore-1.ram ).

Consequently, Professor Moore was asked the following question: “Does this mean that you believe that the Quran is the word of God?” He replied: “I find no difficulty in accepting this.”

During one conference, Professor Moore stated: “....Because the staging of human embryos is complex, owing to the continuous process of change during development, it is proposed that a new system of classification could be developed using the terms mentioned in the Quran and Sunnah (what Muhammad said, did, or approved of). The proposed system is simple, comprehensive, and conforms with present embryological knowledge. The intensive studies of the Quran and hadeeth (reliably transmitted reports by the Prophet Muhammad’s companions of what he said, did, or approved of) in the last four years have revealed a system for classifying human embryos that is amazing since it was recorded in the seventh century A.D. Although Aristotle, the founder of the science of embryology, realized that chick embryos developed in stages from his studies of hen’s eggs in the fourth century B.C., he did not give any details about these stages. As far as it is known from the history of embryology, little was known about the staging and classification of human embryos until the twentieth century. For this reason, the descriptions of the human embryo in the Quran cannot be based on scientific knowledge in the seventh century. The only reasonable conclusion is: these descriptions were revealed to Muhammad from God. He could not have known such details because he was an illiterate man with absolutely no scientific training.” (View the RealPlayer video of this comment http://www.islam-guide.com/video/moore-2.ram ).
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 12:16 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
Do you really think, copying and pasting text from a propaganda websites is going to change anything? If you're not going to engaging in open dialogue then why waste your time here, you as well as I know your not changing anybody's mind. :dunno:
SWORD of GOD

Reply Sun 28 Dec, 2008 10:46 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
[SIZE="3"]Dr. T. V. N. Persaud[/SIZE] is Professor of Anatomy, Professor of Pediatrics and Child Health, and Professor of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Sciences at the University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. There, he was the Chairman of the Department of Anatomy for 16 years. He is well-known in his field. He is the author or editor of 22 textbooks and has published over 181 scientific papers. In 1991, he received the most distinguished award presented in the field of anatomy in Canada, the J.C.B. Grant Award from the Canadian Association of Anatomists. When he was asked about the scientific miracles in the Quran which he has researched, he stated the following:

[SIZE="2"][/SIZE] (View the RealPlayer video of this comment here http://www.islam-guide.com/video/persaud-1.ram )

Professor Persaud has included some Quranic verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in some of his books. He has also presented these verses and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) at several conferences.

0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Mon 29 Dec, 2008 06:01 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;63195 wrote:
Do you really think, copying and pasting text from a propaganda websites is going to change anything? If you're not going to engaging in open dialogue then why waste your time here, you as well as I know your not changing anybody's mind. :dunno:

He doesn't understand science. What I find funny is that he is pushing these "scientists" who have no references outside of being religious mouthpieces. If they were actual scientists, perhaps they could perform an experiment to show this deity. You know, something that every other scientist could reproduce.

I'd expect something like this to be in many of the journals and publications as well. Peer review would have verified this.

Oh wait... it hasn't? There's not one single paper published by these people that has made it through peer review? Not one single experiment? Not one single test?

Really? That IS funny.

What's even funnier is that in response to being pressed for actual scientific evidence pointing directly to a deity, he copy-pastes from propaganda sites. If this deity were real, then it wouldn't have taken much to provide an experiment that would reveal it to the entire world... kinda like everything else in science.
0 Replies