JESUS Was MUSLIM !

Numpty

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 08:19 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62867 wrote:
First,
Would you believe me if I told you that 2000 years ago someone was walking in the desert and suddenly he found something strange! He found a mobile ..Yes this same mobile phone we use nowadays existed 2000 years ago by itself. It was formed accidentally by itself in the deep desert where Oil existed too! Would you believe me? and why?

Remember that the main components of any mobile phone are basically made of two elements: silicon (which comes from sand, desert) and plastic (which comes from Oil).

Of course I would not believe you, you know i wouldn't. So why ask the Question?

Was there a power source with the phone?

Was the phone connected to a network?

Were there Arial Phone masts in the region?

Was there another phone?

If no to any of these then the phone is useless.
physicistphilosopher

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 12:36 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62836 wrote:
Then this thread is not for you.

And as I said to you in the other thread:

Writting unrelated words and trying to pack them irrationally in your sentence(s) will NOT make you look a philosopher and will not help/support whatever you want to convey here. Education and sensible thinking are what you are missing as it seems from your posts.

I premise my reply to you on this: You can't be serious.

As I am lacking in education and sensible thinking, won't you learn me my irrationality, pretty please?

I'll even throw in a few extra virgins.
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 8 Dec, 2008 02:46 pm
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62867 wrote:
First,
Would you believe me if I told you that 2000 years ago someone was walking in the desert and suddenly he found something strange! He found a mobile ..Yes this same mobile phone we use nowadays existed 2000 years ago by itself. It was formed accidentally by itself in the deep desert where Oil existed too! Would you believe me? and why?

Remember that the main components of any mobile phone are basically made of two elements: silicon (which comes from sand, desert) and plastic (which comes from Oil).

A variation of the blind watchmaker or the tornado in the junkyard. You're a fool if you think this type of analogy hasn't been torn apart a hundred times over.

The materials of a phone aren't self-replicating so your analogy is bunk.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 06:49 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;62868 wrote:
Of course I would not believe you, you know i wouldn't. So why ask the Question?

Was there another phone?

If no to any of these then the phone is useless.

I just asked this 'nonsense/stupid' question to make you say that "I would not believe" anyone who says to you that the existence of a mobile phone could have been accidentally existed by itself.

Of course anyone who got a tinny level of logic and intelligence would answer the same answer as yours. I agree with you on this.

However, the missing/ignored fact you should have completed your answer with was/is "the mobile phone must have an intelligent designer (inventor) or manufacturer". Am I right?

I want to remind you that I didn't start my scientific evidences yet!

We will only debate on the following subject : 'Quran is the living proof that there must be a Creator to this Universe". The debate will be between you and me only so no one else can divert the discussion or debate subject.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 07:20 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;62891 wrote:
A variation of the blind watchmaker or the tornado in the junkyard. You're a fool if you think this type of analogy hasn't been torn apart a hundred times over.

The materials of a phone aren't self-replicating so your analogy is bunk.

The mobile phone was just an example. Now, how about if I replace the mobile phone with an intelligent small robotic machine that can rebuild (manufacture) similar intelligent robotic machines (self-replicating) by itself.

Now, Would you believe me if I say to you that this first intelligent small robotic machine existed accidentally by itself 2000 years ago?
physicistphilosopher

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 07:51 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62905 wrote:

The debate will be between you and me only so no one else can divert the discussion or debate subject.

Excuse me! You say to me that everyone runs away from your "challenge", and then you won't reply to me? Is your Allah afraid of my Sellars?
Numpty

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:10 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62905 wrote:

However, the missing/ignored fact you should have completed your answer with was/is "the mobile phone must have an intelligent designer (inventor) or manufacturer". Am I right?

No, because in the context of the original question, the phone could not exist, therefore no intelligent designer or manufacturer.

Not only that, but you said it formed accidently, thus giving me an indication of how it came about.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:18 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;62913 wrote:
No, because in the context of the original question, the phone could not exist, therefore no intelligent designer or manufacturer.

Not only that, but you said it formed accidently, thus giving me an indication of how it came about.

I will be patient with you and I will re-ask you again using very simple and direct words:

Would you believe me (or anyone else) if I/he say to you that the first mobile phone existed by coincidence ?
physicistphilosopher

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:23 am
@SWORD of GOD,
I suppose Allah is indeed afraid of Wilfrid Sellars.... funny thing too, an almighty god afraid of a dead professor.

Exit stage left.
0 Replies

SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:24 am
@physicistphilosopher,
physicistphilosopher;62908 wrote:
Excuse me! You say to me that everyone runs away from your "challenge", and then you won't reply to me? Is your Allah afraid of my Sellars?

One by one unless you just want to divert the subject! I can debate with you seperately.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:24 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62916 wrote:
I will be patient with you and I will re-ask you again using very simple and direct words:

Would you believe me (or anyone else) if I/he say to you that the first mobile phone existed by coincidence ?

Why are you being patient with me? You are asking the questions and i the honest answers based upon them. Now if you ask me how something is made, when you clearly stated it was by accident. What exactly do you expect me to say?

You can use complex words as well if want, I have the Oxford English Dictionary sat next to me.

Now if you'd asked me the above question first without all the crap, then my answer would be no.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:27 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;62920 wrote:
Why are you being patient with me? You are asking the questions and i the honest answers based upon them. Now if you ask me how something is made, when you clearly stated it was by accident. What exactly do you expect me to say?

You can use complex words as well if want, I have the Oxford English Dictionary sat next to me.

Now if you'd asked me the above question first without all the crap, then my answer would be no.

Excuse me, my intention was not to insult you.

Now your answer was 'No', Can you tell me why you said 'no'?
Numpty

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:34 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62921 wrote:
Excuse me, my intention was not to insult you.

Now your answer was 'No', Can you tell me why you said 'no'?

Originally you stated it was made by accident, so that's Reason No.1.

Was there another phone?

If no to any of these then the phone is useless. it would need these to work. Reason no.2

Essentially the technology did not exist 2000 years ago. Reason no.3

You are not able to demonstrate any physical evidence of the phone. Reason No.4

you are unable to produce any eyewitness accounts of the phone. Reason No.5

That's it for now, though I am sure i will think of others in due course.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 08:40 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;62922 wrote:
Originally you stated it was made by accident, so that's Reason No.1.

Was there another phone?

If no to any of these then the phone is useless. it would need these to work. Reason no.2

Essentially the technology did not exist 2000 years ago. Reason no.3

You are not able to demonstrate any physical evidence of the phone. Reason No.4

you are unable to produce any eyewitness accounts of the phone. Reason No.5

That's it for now, though I am sure i will think of others in due course.

Quote:

Answer: yes and also existed by coincidence!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Was there another phone?

Now let me repost the same reply i answered FF with:

The mobile phone was just an example. Now, how about if I replace the mobile phone with an intelligent small robotic machine that can rebuild (manufacture) exactly similar intelligent small robotic machines (self-replicating) by itself.

Now, Would you believe me if I say to you that this first intelligent small robotic machine existed by coincidence?
... and why?
Numpty

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:56 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62923 wrote:

Now let me repost the same reply i answered FF with:

The mobile phone was just an example. Now, how about if I replace the mobile phone with an intelligent small robotic machine that can rebuild (manufacture) exactly similar intelligent small robotic machines (self-replicating) by itself.

Now, Would you believe me if I say to you that this first intelligent small robotic machine existed by coincidence?
... and why?

Why did you not reply to the other Reasons?

But I can see where you are going with this, so I will humour you some more.

So how did they all happen by coincidence?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 11:56 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62907 wrote:
The mobile phone was just an example. Now, how about if I replace the mobile phone with an intelligent small robotic machine that can rebuild (manufacture) similar intelligent robotic machines (self-replicating) by itself.

Now, Would you believe me if I say to you that this first intelligent small robotic machine existed accidentally by itself 2000 years ago?

The robots in your analogy would have to start out very complex, in order to be able to self-replicate, whereas living material doesn't. Also you're robot's where created with a specific final product in mind. Robot manufacturing is so precise there wouldn't be variation, so how could you get new kinds of robots? Even if there was variation within the robots, what forces are guiding this process to make sure the robots are anything other than a jumbled mess of wires, when there are no predators and no disease?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:10 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;62927 wrote:
Why did you not reply to the other Reasons?

But I can see where you are going with this, so I will humour you some more.

So how did they all happen by coincidence?

Would you believe that all existed by coincidence?
SWORD of GOD

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2008 09:15 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;62930 wrote:
The robots in your analogy would have to start out very complex, in order to be able to self-replicate, whereas living material doesn't. Also you're robot's where created with a specific final product in mind. Robot manufacturing is so precise there wouldn't be variation, so how could you get new kinds of robots? Even if there was variation within the robots, what forces are guiding this process to make sure the robots are anything other than a jumbled mess of wires, when there are no predators and no disease?

My example and question are simple and direct and therefore I expect a direct answer from you!

Would you believe me if I say to you that the first of these intelligent small robotic machines existed by coincidence (accidentally by itself) ?
Numpty

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 07:51 am
@SWORD of GOD,
SWORD of GOD;62933 wrote:
Would you believe that all existed by coincidence?
History of mobile phones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can clearly see the mobile Phone was not a coincidence, it was in fact a long and at times slow process of comunication evolution over a thousand years to get to todays modern devices.

Would i believe it existed by coincidence certainly not.

Do I believe it was the product of evolution, most certainly.
SWORD of GOD

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2008 08:42 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;62941 wrote:
History of mobile phones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As you can clearly see the mobile Phone was not a coincidence, it was in fact a long and at times slow process of comunication evolution over a thousand years to get to todays modern devices.

Would i believe it existed by coincidence certainly not.

Do I believe it was the product of evolution, most certainly.

Now you make me having big doubts about your level of education or your brain sharpness (excuse me for my negative doubts but your replies reflect them!).

My 'Hypothetical' question was very simple and I expected a similar simple direct answer from you! Why can't you answer it directly with few words!?

Let me try it for the last time:

Would you believe that the mobile phone -as an example- (with all its related functioning compnetns) could have existed by Coincidence? ...YES or NO ?