Fundalmentalism and Dogma

Adam Bing

Reply Sat 27 Oct, 2007 08:28 pm
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;39811 wrote:
The Bible is clear that in the end of time God would return the Jews to Israel, God also points out that He is not doing this for the Jews. He is doing it to reveal to the world who He is. God gave that land to the Jews and the world forgot about that long ago. Just as most of the world forgot who God is. The war between the Islamic nations and Israel will be a short one, and when the dust settles, only the Jews will be left standing. And on that day, the world will know, and so will the Jews, that it was Jesus Christ that saved them. America will be gone and europe will become the leader of the western world.
You can read about the Islamic nations and their war with Israel in Ezekiel chapters 36, 37, 38, and 39, you can also see the end results of this war and it's affects on the Jews in Zec. chap. 12.

Here are some links for the red sea crossing site just discovered in recent years.

Exodus - Parting of the Red Sea - gulf of Aqaba
Throne of God Home Page
Throne of God Home Page

The encounter I had with demons happened long ago. Way back in 1973 I was having a hard time reading my Bible, in a simple prayer I ask God if there was somthing evil keeping me from reading it would He reveal that to me.
I did not think much of the prayer but when I got home that same night things started to happen. I started to hear voices and chanting, even the sound of jungle drums. I was never so unnerved in my life. Over a period of six months things just kept happening. Near the end of the six months I met some Christians who not only knew what was going on, they could actually see them and knew their names. Now these demons had spoke to me, but never told me their names. I learned that from these Christians. One Saturday morning I met with them in a home in Crete Il., and they commanded the demons to leave in the name of Christ. The demons did not care for Christ and they really did not want to go back to hell. I could hear one of them screaming, and one of the women across from me could see him burning up. I still have the tapes from that time, and for me, none of those Bible stories are very hard to believe anymore. All I can say is, I have been there.

Sea waters have retreated several times in prehistory and history as we fluctuate between ice ages. These events remain in myth and get recorded in documents from various cultures.

I recommend to Mr.Campbell to put aside the Bible for a month or so and read "The Time Before History" by COLIN TUDGE. Please note the book is not anti-God in any way. he actually frequently mentions god in a positive way. But the Book is an incredible read on the origins of this planet and could answer some questions for Mr.Campbell.
Campbell34

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 06:42 am
@Adam Bing,
Adam Bing;43426 wrote:
Sea waters have retreated several times in prehistory and history as we fluctuate between ice ages. These events remain in myth and get recorded in documents from various cultures.

I recommend to Mr.Campbell to put aside the Bible for a month or so and read "The Time Before History" by COLIN TUDGE. Please note the book is not anti-God in any way. he actually frequently mentions god in a positive way. But the Book is an incredible read on the origins of this planet and could answer some questions for Mr.Campbell.

Mr. Bing, if my faith was simply built on a good read I would take your offer up. But you are talking to a man who has actually heard the voice of God, I have been show the approaches of heaven, and I got to tell you, I have seen way to much of God to doubt Him now. It's as if I could be convinced that just maybe I never really had a mother or father. I know who Jesus Christ is. And I know this not because of a good read, but because I have experienced Him.
aaronssongs

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 09:09 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;43444 wrote:
Mr. Bing, if my faith was simply built on a good read I would take your offer up. But you are talking to a man who has actually heard the voice of God, I have been show the approaches of heaven, and I got to tell you, I have seen way to much of God to doubt Him now. It's as if I could be convinced that just maybe I never really had a mother or father. I know who Jesus Christ is. And I know this not because of a good read, but because I have experienced Him.

Excuse me if I believe that your delusions were "substance-induced", or due to a chemical imbalance.
0 Replies

Adam Bing

Reply Sun 28 Oct, 2007 09:16 am
@Campbell34,
Campbell34;43444 wrote:

Mr.Campbell, You are absolutely entitled to your belief. It is your right and what our great country allows. I may not impinge on your belief as you may not impinge on mine.

We impinge on each other's beliefs when we try and "convert" the other. I have no desire to convert you. I however accost any belief that is attempted to be fostered on others. When that happens, all bets are off and the belief is up for challange.

I sincerely hope you understand my view point and respect it as I now do yours.

Cordially.
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Mon 29 Oct, 2007 09:43 am
@Ann cv,
Adam Bing. that is exactly the point. That is why the ancient beliefs of the Mid East are hard to erode and replace with modern Western ideas. Fundalmentalists are encouraged to have large families and control what their children are exposed to, i.e. anything that might not reflect well on their beliefs. The last several hundred years of history has been a slow drift from these ancient ideas, and towards pluralism, democracy and the advancement of women, the handicapped, the poor and the oppressed, which I call historical progression in my book. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
0 Replies