Children

Drnaline

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 08:27 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11595 wrote:
What is that purpose?
Answer the question and i'm sure you'll find out. You sure seem to have a hangup about answering our questions, and you still cling to the claim that your forth coming? Is it possible for you to answer directly or do you always beat around the bush?
Drnaline

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 08:30 am
@markx15,
markx15;11598 wrote:
As you have a right to do, it's a choice. The idea of God makes him real, because we incorporate that idea into our lives. He is inbetween existing and not, that to me is God, not one definition or its oposite, but the thread that holds them together.
Thank you for your questions, they made me reavaluate issues I thought I already knew. You nicely played the part of Socrates. As to my thoughts on spirituality, I know many who would disagree with you, but that is just their opinion, and I apreciate yours.
Well said Mark.
Morningstarr

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 09:23 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11626 wrote:
Are you of the opinion that i'm asking yours? I can say the same, I've given proof of Gods existence so rebut if you can! If it's anything like the proof you think you've given then you already failed.
You could at the very least point us in the direction of this proof you've delivered.
Morningstarr

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 09:24 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11627 wrote:
Answer the question and i'm sure you'll find out. You sure seem to have a hangup about answering our questions, and you still cling to the claim that your forth coming? Is it possible for you to answer directly or do you always beat around the bush?
I was talking to the organ grinder, not the monkey.
Morningstarr

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 09:26 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11628 wrote:
Well said Mark.

So you agree with a non-christian, but you don't believe everything in the scriptures? Very Happy
rhopper3

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 11:11 am
@Professor Chaos,
Blarg blarg blarg blargedy blarg blarg blargblarg ..........blarg....Hard Corp Devotees of two seperate ideas tearing at each other is entertaining but ultimately pointless
Each person must decide how they feel and what they think ....
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 12:02 pm
@Professor Chaos,
What have I been hardcore about? Are we reading the same thread?
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 01:35 pm
@Professor Chaos,
I wasn't meaning to get personal either, perhaps that came out the wrong way...perhaps hardcorps is the wrong word.
maybe dedicated or decided or would be better. I only meant that constant back and forth between people who are not going to change their minds doesn't lead anywhere.
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Sun 4 Mar, 2007 01:44 pm
@Professor Chaos,
That is true, but markx15 for one has agreed this thread has made him think about his faith. I have found it most enlightening and entertaining myself, that is the purpose of debate.

Others, which will remain nameless, have decided to percieve a personal attack on their faith, which simply isn't there. Rather than contribute to the discussion they have simply tried to disrupt it, most likely because they have no answers for the questions asked in this thread and realise everything they hold dear could be meaningless. Maybe their faith isn't as strong as others?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:28 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11630 wrote:
You could at the very least point us in the direction of this proof you've delivered.
Then you should of already done the same right?
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:31 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11664 wrote:
Then you should of already done the same right?

No, I have actually posted proof. You have not.

The challenge was rhetorical as I knew you couldn't point out your proof due to you not actually posting any.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:31 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11631 wrote:
I was talking to the organ grinder, not the monkey.
Right now your talking to the monkey but he's just flung pooh on you. I guess talking is better then spanking but i suppose your pretty good at the too!
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:33 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11665 wrote:
No, I have actually posted proof. You have not.

The challenge was rhetorical as I knew you couldn't point out your proof due to you not actually posting any.
Sure pal! Post what you believe to be the truth?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:33 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11632 wrote:
So you agree with a non-christian, but you don't believe everything in the scriptures? Very Happy

Isn't freewill wonderful?
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:35 am
@Professor Chaos,
When all else fails the weak-minded soon start with the insults.

B-O-O H-O-O

Just prove "God" exists smart arse, or even try something easy like defending Christianity. You haven't even managed that yet. :beat:
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:37 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11667 wrote:
Sure pal! Post what you believe to be the truth?

Define truth. The truth is that "God" does not exist, you delude yourself otherwise but can't offer any scrap of logic or reasoning to reinforce your claims.
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:38 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11668 wrote:
Isn't freewill wonderful?
Why is it?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:38 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11670 wrote:
When all else fails the weak-minded soon start with the insults.

B-O-O H-O-O

Just prove "God" exists smart arse, or even try something easy like defending Christianity. You haven't even managed that yet. :beat:

Boohoo? Who made the monkey reference. Can't take the heat you know there the door is. I don't have to prove ****, you said you already proved he didn't exist, i'll be waiting?
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:41 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11673 wrote:
Boohoo? Who made the monkey reference. Can't take the heat you know there the door is. I don't have to prove ****, you said you already proved he didn't exist, i'll be waiting?

Waiting for what? You don't have to do anything, isn't free will great, but if you wanted to maintain any kind of credibility you would want to do so.

Look back through the thread, the proof "God" doesn't exist is in one of my earliest posts. And it's hardly rocket science.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:44 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11671 wrote:
Define truth. The truth is that "God" does not exist, you delude yourself otherwise but can't offer any scrap of logic or reasoning to reinforce your claims.
Don't try and change it twards me, were talking about you! Define it as you wish. The truth that you believe in says God does not exist. You also said you proved it to me already, now i'm waiting to see where you think you proved anything to me? Enforce your claim?