Children

Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:46 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11674 wrote:
Waiting for what? You don't have to do anything, isn't free will great, but if you wanted to maintain any kind of credibility you would want to do so.

Look back through the thread, the proof "God" doesn't exist is in one of my earliest posts. And it's hardly rocket science.
I'm waiting for your proof? You said you already proved it to me, i'd like to know where you think that is?
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:50 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11675 wrote:
Don't try and change it twards me, were talking about you! Define it as you wish. The truth that you believe in says God does not exist. You also said you proved it to me already, now i'm waiting to see where you think you proved anything to me? Enforce your claim?
No, we were talking about Christian hypocrisy. You have been trying to turn the conversation since you first joined it, simply because you have no decent argument to defy these claims.

I proved it to any sound thinking person, I could produce a letter from Jesus Christ himself and you would still refuse to believe it. I on the other hand am open to suggestion, you prove he exists and I'll be right behind you. But of course, you can't.
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:51 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11676 wrote:
I'm waiting for your proof? You said you already proved it to me, i'd like to know where you think that is?

I just told you. Read the thread again, it isn't hidden.

Do you need someone to read it to you? Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:57 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11677 wrote:
No, we were talking about Christian hypocrisy. You have been trying to turn the conversation since you first joined it, simply because you have no decent argument to defy these claims.

I proved it to any sound thinking person, I could produce a letter from Jesus Christ himself and you would still refuse to believe it. I on the other hand am open to suggestion, you prove he exists and I'll be right behind you. But of course, you can't.
And waiting? Maybe we should take a poll of how many "sound thinking person"s in this forum that your proof has persuaded? I'll start off, one vote no.
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:58 am
@Professor Chaos,
How can you be included in that demographic? Very Happy

You haven't even found the proof in order to dispute it yet! Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 10:58 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11678 wrote:
I just told you. Read the thread again, it isn't hidden.

Do you need someone to read it to you? Very Happy
I have read it again, i don't find proof. That is what i am inquiring what you deem the truth for the proof you keep talking about?
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:01 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11680 wrote:
How can you be included in that demographic? Very Happy

You haven't even found the proof in order to dispute it yet! Very Happy

Discredit me if you like but what about the rest on this forum, what do you propose with them? You can't or won't answer me, funny you think there answer is already a given if they are a "sound thinking person"? How will you discredit them?
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:04 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11681 wrote:
I have read it again, i don't find proof. That is what i am inquiring what you deem the truth for the proof you keep talking about?
Find the proof and dispute it Drnaline. You are a very simple man, I refuse to hold your hand through this forum. If you cannot find and dispute it rationally then I am not going to assist you.

All you are doing is taking the thread off topic, faith isn't even in question here. Why don't you get that chip of your shoulder and stop being such a slapped arse? Either defend Christianity's hypocrisy, or stick your neck out and admit it.
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:08 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11682 wrote:
Discredit me if you like but what about the rest on this forum, what do you propose with them? You can't or won't answer me, funny you think there answer is already a given if they are a "sound thinking person"? How will you discredit them?

I have posted proof, it is their responsibility to discredit me if they choose to do so.

If you read the proof you would see why it is perfectly logical and sound reasoning, I can't even see why such a debate exists it so obvious "God" does not.
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:11 am
@Professor Chaos,
If anyone else is in fact interested in hearing the proof, they can ask for it and I'll let them know.

I'm just refusing to nanny Drnaline, he's a big boy and should be able to read for himself. Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:13 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11683 wrote:
Find the proof and dispute it Drnaline. You are a very simple man, I refuse to hold your hand through this forum. If you cannot find and dispute it rationally then I am not going to assist you.

All you are doing is taking the thread off topic, faith isn't even in question here. Why don't you get that chip of your shoulder and stop being such a slapped arse? Either defend Christianity's hypocrisy, or stick your neck out and admit it.

In this wonderful country i don't have to do either.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:14 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11685 wrote:
If anyone else is in fact interested in hearing the proof, they can ask for it and I'll let them know.

I'm just refusing to nanny Drnaline, he's a big boy and should be able to read for himself. Very Happy
More excuses.
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:14 am
@Professor Chaos,
Tonto wrote:
In this wonderful country i don't have to do either.
Chicken.
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:15 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11687 wrote:
More excuses.

That's not an excuse, I agreed to tell anyone else. :p
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:16 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11688 wrote:
Chicken.

Monkey remember?
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:17 am
@Professor Chaos,
Cowardly monkey!
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:18 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11689 wrote:
That's not an excuse, I agreed to tell anyone else. :p

If you can't offer me the courtesy what chance to you think they have? According to you it is already there, you assume they can see it but refuse to show me?
Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:20 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;11692 wrote:
If you can't offer me the courtesy what chance to you think they have? According to you it is already there, you assume they can see it but refuse to show me?

Yes, that's right. Why should I offer you any courtesy? You are a troll!

If you want to know the answers to life, the universe, and everything, then start a seperate thread instead of trolling this one with your bullshit. Very Happy
Drnaline

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:22 am
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;11691 wrote:
Cowardly monkey!

Flinging pooh at a Morningstarr near you. This cowardly don't mind being in your face or untill you show us the way of the atheist faith. Oh look george, a poetic monkey.
0 Replies

Morningstarr

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 11:26 am
@Professor Chaos,
There's no such thing as an atheist faith, you live in a fantasy world Drnaline.

You are afraid to defend your religion, otherwise you would have done so. Faith doesn't come into it, you make it a matter of faith by having no other straws to cling to. And in a marvellously ironic twist of fate you again show your hypocrisy about criticising Muslims for using faith to excuse their actions, but you do just the same! Very Happy
0 Replies