Children

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 12:26 pm
I want to follow the teachings of Jesus, so I was wondering what you all found to be the most efficent way of killing your children when they misbehave. Per Jesus' instructions, they shall "die the death" (big fan of redundancy, that guy.)

So do you guys prefer stoning, or have you advanced to more technological means of murdering your children?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 10,839 • Replies: 246
No top replies

Ann cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:14 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Eat them for dinner - or at least threaten to do so Smile

Ann
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:43 pm
@Professor Chaos,
I once put my neice's Arthur doll in the oven and I threatened to melt him if she didn't shut up and sit down. Is this quote in the bible, most likely but the difference between Christians and Muslims is Muslims follow the Koran to the letter of the law but Christians don't. Nice try thou Chaos.
0 Replies

Professor Chaos

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:55 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Yeah, Christians are very good about determining which parts of God's law they should follow and which parts they shouldn't. God would be none to pleased.
Morningstarr

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 02:23 pm
@Professor Chaos,
I must say at least the muslims follow their religion, no matter how ridiculous. Christianity is quite a joke considering. People simply pick and choose what's right and what's wrong, I thought that was God's job?
NaterG

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 04:06 pm
@Professor Chaos,
You people. Your ignorance of the Christian faith is mind numbing. Don't try to talk about something you know nothing of. I am not even going to get into refuting your ramblings because it is just a waste of my time and my large brain.
Professor Chaos

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 04:08 pm
@NaterG,
NaterG;10893 wrote:
You people. Your ignorance of the Christian faith is mind numbing. Don't try to talk about something you know nothing of. I am not even going to get into refuting your ramblings because it is just a waste of my time and my large brain.

LOL! Right. Run along, boy. :beat:
NaterG

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 04:13 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Professor Chaos;10894 wrote:
LOL! Right. Run along, boy. :beat:

I already have. I don't waste my time with peons like you.

Edit: Saying anything to me from now on will be an exercise in futility, for I simply will no longer respond to anything you say
Professor Chaos

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 04:18 pm
@NaterG,
NaterG;10897 wrote:
I already have. I don't waste my time with peons like you.

Edit: Saying anything to me from now on will be an exercise in futility, for I simply will no longer respond to anything you say

Gotta love when losers say things like this, LOL! If you had run along, you woudn't have responded to that post.

Now go get your shinebox.
markx15

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 05:31 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Christianity as the name says comes from Christ, he showed us by example what was to be done, does the word Pharisees mean anything to you? They to interpretated the Bible for purposes which it was not made for. It is supposed to stimulate your conscience, to guide you to learn about yourself, and to interprate the word of God for yourself. That is why YOU shall not kill, THOU shall treat others as you would wish to be treated. Apply it to your life, don't use it to change others, let them change themselves. The only thing you are charged to do is lead by example.
Brent cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 06:51 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Professor Chaos;10898 wrote:
Gotta love when losers say things like this, LOL! If you had run along, you woudn't have responded to that post.

You are the one showing your ignorance of the religion that you are putting down. You also need to watch how to talk to people on this site.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:00 pm
@markx15,
markx15;10903 wrote:
Christianity as the name says comes from Christ, he showed us by example what was to be done, does the word Pharisees mean anything to you? They to interpretated the Bible for purposes which it was not made for. It is supposed to stimulate your conscience, to guide you to learn about yourself, and to interprate the word of God for yourself. That is why YOU shall not kill, THOU shall treat others as you would wish to be treated. Apply it to your life, don't use it to change others, let them change themselves. The only thing you are charged to do is lead by example.

As usual in a kind and gentle manner you have said what I would like to say. Bravo.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:23 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Professor Chaos;10858 wrote:
I want to follow the teachings of Jesus, so I was wondering what you all found to be the most efficent way of killing your children when they misbehave. Per Jesus' instructions, they shall "die the death" (big fan of redundancy, that guy.)

So do you guys prefer stoning, or have you advanced to more technological means of murdering your children?
From my understanding most children are killed before the leave the womb. I think it against that law after they are born. How is it for you at planet chaos?
Quote:
So do you guys prefer stoning, or have you advanced to more technological means of murdering your children

We usually don't have to murder them, that is what Mc Donalds is for. Eat there often?

On a side note, there have been complaints about you. Some find your rantings offensive. If you care, take heed. If not it will make doing what's necessary much easier. Warning one.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:36 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Professor Chaos;10882 wrote:
Yeah, Christians are very good about determining which parts of God's law they should follow and which parts they shouldn't. God would be none to pleased.

If God was not pleased why give free will?
So Chaos, which of Gods laws do you follow? Ever kill anyone? I'm sure you could give a **** about Gods law of lieing, ever break that one? What about coveting? I really don't expect an answer as i don't think you can be that honest with yourself.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:38 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Professor Chaos;10858 wrote:

Online Parallel Bible
0 Replies

Dmizer

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:43 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Chaos,
I find your incessant need to attack Christianity interesting. usually someone with such a singular focus has been wronged in some shape or form by the object of their focus. You say the things you do in such a passive aggressive way. Such characteristics are textbook symptoms of someone who has been abused in their childhood. I feel sad for you Chaos, That priest must have really harmed you.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 10:58 pm
@Morningstarr,
Morningstarr;10885 wrote:
I must say at least the muslims follow their religion, no matter how ridiculous. Christianity is quite a joke considering. People simply pick and choose what's right and what's wrong, I thought that was God's job?
Quote:
I must say at least the muslims follow their religion, no matter how ridiculous.

Yeah, to the point of fault, go figure. Strange that a Christian would want to do the same.
Quote:
Christianity is quite a joke considering.

So you would rather be Muslim?
Quote:
People simply pick and choose what's right and what's wrong, I thought that was God's job?
If it were Gods job we wouldn't need free will. What tells you whether you are doing good or bad? Is it not your person? You can use a book as a reference but the moral decision is still the same.
Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:07 pm
@Professor Chaos,
Professor Chaos;10898 wrote:

Warning two. Guess what happens on three, LOL?
Reagaknight

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 11:16 am
@Professor Chaos,
What the hell is this? Have you ever stopped to consider that if even one of your ridiculous assertions were true, Christianity would not be the world's main religion?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:31 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;10936 wrote:
Warning two. Guess what happens on three, LOL?

He gets tazered?? :p