Giving Israel Back To The Arabs

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 06:04 pm
@Doly,
WOWSA RED, :eek: that effectively whipped off my rose coloured glasses!!!! I kenw the land of Pals-like-swine was just another nomadic squatters land grab...baby killers!!!
Drnaline

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:12 am
@Doly,
You got a link to that Red?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:28 pm
@Doly,
Pist I stole it from another site, but I'll have a gander around to cleanse my stealing soul and see if I can find a link.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 02:40 pm
@Doly,
In 1947 it might have made a difference. Israel should have been located somewhere else, on land purchased or traded for legitimately by the UN because despite biblical claims that it was a gift to the Jews, there hadn't been a Jewish state anywhere for centuries. You can;t justify creating an ethnic state out of thin air just because the people who had lived there had only been there for a few hundred years and ones who had lived there centuries before say the Bible says its theirs...
Maybe we should dig up the aboriginal people they stole it from and give it to them.
That being said this is of course not 1947 and Israel has been a state for 60-years. It is too late to just abandone them to the wolves of tribal culture and xenophobia. It would set a bad example
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 19 Feb, 2007 04:45 pm
@Doly,
Israel isn't going anywhere so the Radicals will either learn to live with them side by side or spend the rest of their lives fighting.
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 01:57 pm
@Doly,
If Israel did go anywhere, the Middle East woudl be in total choas, and if you think it is already, think again!

Actually Israel's presence there holds the balance. Ann
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 05:38 pm
@Doly,
I agree Ann, if Israel didn't exist they'd be killing each other over lunch money and the color of their hair. No excuse is to trivial to kill each other.
0 Replies

Ann cv

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 05:50 pm
@Doly,
Ah, great minds eh Red Smile Ann
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Tue 20 Feb, 2007 10:39 pm
@Doly,
Israel is a rallying point for unity of Arab states and sects that would normally be tearing each other to bits. Of course there would be violence there if Israel did not exist its a traditionaly violent region, there would be violence in any case was but we wouldn't be as involved in it....
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Wed 21 Feb, 2007 10:19 am
@Tulip cv,
exactly, these muslims are so busy murdering each other, and what we have seen developed from the removal of Hussin from Iraq proves it. The Prime Minister of Iraq obviously has no respect for NATO, they verbalize hatred of the US continually. Why invest in such negativity. It is like staying in a bad marriage, if their is no respect what is the point.

By walking away NATO will not be participating in their hatred, they can concentrate on giving SOME aid to Isreal. By withdrawing troops the Muslims will be so busy fighting each other and destroying each others property, heck, they might never be a threat for a long, long time....

I am fed up with the money flowing into that region. If we took all the money spent by all the NATO alliance, we could have set up alternative sources of energy by now.

The only reason that electric cars, and hydrogen research has not been expanded to the point of consumer usage is from lack of funds. Imagine if all that money is put into developing these and other alternative energy projects, into making our countries more secure, and into controlling the cocaine smuggling.

The pipeline of cash would be effectively cut off. And our countries would prosper.

Already Canada prospers from our oil fields. Imagine if all that oil money is kept in the US and used to fuel natural, non-polluting resource development.
Israel deserves support, but their might be a time, when they pack up and immigrate to friendly countries and begin a life that is free from the constant strife of the Arabs. I believe this should only happen when NATO countries agree to shut off the financial pipeline --- no oil, no smuggling of cocaine into our countries.

Will this be possible? Only if we have the leadership that brings forth such a plan and only if the people agree it can be done, and it will be done.
0 Replies