Giving Israel Back To The Arabs

Doly

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 03:02 pm
Would giving back the land, which was taken to form Israel in the late 1940s, to the Arabs and U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq solve the problems between the U.S. and the Islamic terrorists? :scratchchin:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,083 • Replies: 29
No top replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 03:58 pm
@Doly,
No I don't believe it would Doly, once Israel was removed as a threat the Arabs would need someone else to blame for their problems. Have you ever seen an Arab coutry accept responsibility for their problems. NOPE. The Shite and Sunnis are heading for a culture clash globally. It's begun in Afghanistan and Iraq but this blood shed shall spread world wide. The US is just a red herring for blood shed. I don't think the Islamic Extremist can stop, they've become blood thirsty. What would all those freedom fighters do for a living if they had peace. It's not like they've ever been educated, trained for a trade, or can they even read?
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 04:06 pm
@Doly,
I doubt it. The Islamic terrorists would still want us gone (as in from the face of the earth.) We would still be the infidels, etc., etc. and they would still try to convert/kill/persecute us.
0 Replies

Doly

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 04:36 pm
@Doly,
I forgot to add one more gripe that the Islamic extremists have against the U.S. They don't want the U.S. to have a military presence in Saudi Arabia anymore either.

I think I feel the same way that you do. No matter what we do, short of converting to Islam, it wouldn't be enough.

However, I would like to see the Jews come to America and get the heck out of that hell hole. If this country can support approx. 20,000,000 Hispanics, I don't see why we couldn't accommodate 6,000,000 Jews who need a home.

The only problem is I don't think the Jews want to leave because of their religious ties to that land. Very sad.
mousy

Reply Thu 25 Jan, 2007 06:12 pm
@Doly,
Doly;9839 wrote:
Would giving back the land, which was taken to form Israel in the late 1940s, to the Arabs and U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan and Iraq solve the problems between the U.S. and the Islamic terrorists? :scratchchin:

Till the King of the Jews arrives - Israel back to its master(Egypt)
0 Replies

Brent cv

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:32 am
@Doly,
No. They don't deserve it back.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 01:21 pm
@Doly,
I believe the Jews are entitled to Israel. Palestinians were nomads and one day they decided they were entitled to Israel and it's been a war zone ever since. My version of the condensed version of Israel against Palestine.
0 Replies

Doly

Reply Fri 26 Jan, 2007 08:19 pm
@Doly,
Yes, I read that no one really cared much about that land until it was given to the Jews. I also read that the Jews were known as Palestinians years before the Arabs started calling themselves by that name. (I don't know how much historical truth there is to that. As we all know, you can't believe everything you read on the internet. :frown: )
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sat 27 Jan, 2007 06:13 pm
@Doly,
the Jews and Christians in Israel should have all the land that is currently Palestine and Israel. The Palestinians are nomads who have embraced a terrorist belief that is immoral and corrupt. They have been given land for peace, and yet it has not worked. They will never stop hating Israelis, and either will the other corrupt and immoral countries of Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Afganistan, Turkey, and Saudi Arabia, and Eygpt. This hatred runs deep in tribal origins and only gets stronger with attention and resistance, it will not change. The hatred of the US is not JUST the U.S. although the Islamist say this, they actually lump Canada and the UK into the same catagory. In fact they think that we all are Christians and that this is a holy war between Muslims and Christians. So the hatred is basically the Western world, since they figure we are all the same.

The problem with the middle-east is that they have oil and we need oil. The money that has poured into these Islamic countries from Western Nations has funded the situaiton that we face today. Then it has simply grown from mistakes made, AND the Islamic growth of teachings commissioned by corrupt warlords of hatred and acceptance of criminal actions in a cult-religion.

Manipulations and manouvers over the oil pipeline has given power to those who have been taught to decieve and manipulate themselves.

So the hatred is simple and clear and too deep to eraticate.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 04:44 pm
@Doly,
I can't wait for the day when an alternative fuel is found and we can moon the ME. Once we have solved the problem of an oil substitute we shant have to put up with their foolishness anymore.

Doly you last post sums up Isreal, the Jews are the original Palestinians. Jorden is the place the Palestinians should be but their fellow arabs don't want them.
0 Replies

Doly

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 05:09 pm
@Doly,
Too much wealth begets tyranny. I too long for the days when the Middle Easterners won't be able to peddle their black gold anywhere in the world. I just hope we survive long enough to see it happen.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 28 Jan, 2007 08:21 pm
@Doly,
You got that right!

And already the karma cycle is happening, the Saudis are crying because they have lost BIG TIME on the stock market....that made my day!!!!!!

HEEEE-heee-heeee-heee, l think l am going to research and find out what real estate the saudis own so l can bycott them...maybe l can get Janie to have a peace rally and tie up traffic around a suadi hotel, that might put a little dent in the ka-zillions they have recieved from North America.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 31 Jan, 2007 10:28 pm
@Doly,
Doly;9852 wrote:
I forgot to add one more gripe that the Islamic extremists have against the U.S. They don't want the U.S. to have a military presence in Saudi Arabia anymore either.

I think I feel the same way that you do. No matter what we do, short of converting to Islam, it wouldn't be enough.

However, I would like to see the Jews come to America and get the heck out of that hell hole. If this country can support approx. 20,000,000 Hispanics, I don't see why we couldn't accommodate 6,000,000 Jews who need a home.

The only problem is I don't think the Jews want to leave because of their religious ties to that land. Very sad.

Jews don't call it a hell hole, they call it home. Appeasement does not work with unreasonable people.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 02:32 pm
@Doly,
I wish someone would CC your post to Europe Drnaline, England installed new tiolets for it's muslim prisoners so they could pray to the south and go to the loo to the north. Australia has Muslim only bathrooms now, they don't want us infidels stinking up their bathrooms. Sheer Madness, and in the end it doesn't work because they still hate us.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2007 02:41 pm
@Doly,
actually Red, this can be a good thing, after all the peophilia that is taught as okay, would you want to see children going into a washroom with these believers?

And we can look at this from the other side, the normal non-cult people won't be contaminated!!!

However, with all these extra expenses and inconveniences to the regular tax-paying person, maybe politicans can pass a law that mandates for Muslims to pay a higher tax to accomodate all these special privileges?

Then they can be issued a passkey card and pass their gas and smelly waste all within the community...Very Happy
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 09:40 am
@Tulip cv,
Tulip;10199 wrote:

However, with all these extra expenses and inconveniences to the regular tax-paying person, maybe politicans can pass a law that mandates for Muslims to pay a higher tax to accomodate all these special privileges?

Yeah, but taxing them for that sort of thing would only justify them in using the jizya on nobelievers.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 10:05 am
@Doly,
But then you could call it a terrrorist tax, LOL.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2007 11:54 am
@Doly,
funny!
and that is a good point R-Knight...
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 5 Feb, 2007 04:11 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;10237 wrote:
Yeah, but taxing them for that sort of thing would only justify them in using the jizya on nobelievers.

LOL can you imagine the "Rioting" if we taxed Muslims for being non-Christians as they do Christians in Islamic Countries? Bring on the jizya but make it monthly not yearly. They call us dhimmi what shall we call our new tax, someone has got to pay for all their "Special Needs" and I don't want it to be me.:headbang:
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 7 Feb, 2007 03:21 pm
@Doly,
This article describes an accurate point of view regarding Palestine.

Palestinian people do not exist
0 Replies