Hatred hurled from the left towards Christians, why?

mlurp

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 10:50 pm
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;39217 wrote:
My disdain towards most Christians stems from the fact that they spend so much time pushing their beliefs on everyone else. We don't want gays marrying... make a law! Abortion? BAD! Change the law! Evolution? *** that mess! Change it!

Sounds quite familiar... like... Islamic extremists.

Take a look at the VAST majority of Christianity's history... from the Crusades (wonder why they hate us?) to the Inquisitions, witch hunts (funny thing... the Puritans came to America to avoid religious persecution, yet did a hell of a lot of it themselves!), book burnings, abortion clinic shootings, the list is just a hair under 2000 years old.

If you want to understand the origins of the discord towards organized religion, look at the origins of organized religion itself.

Whays wrong with thngs maintaining as they have for this long/ Why do things change becausre some idots want to change them to suit their freedoms. This country has always maintained a status quo. So like these Boulder High students we of the old school should roll over and die for the freaks that want to come crawling out the closets or from under some rock.
21st centery didn't mean we become like Hollywood all over the country.
And I allow any their free will of choice. Why simple, God's, laws will never change.
Which means some of these crawling from under the rocks are not believers so they must be demons of satan and whom will the evil one attack. Believers! Question answered.
And you never heard me preach to you. So your main reason is B.S. You have no choice like Hitler.
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2007 11:21 am
@mlurp,
mlurp;39662 wrote:
Whays wrong with thngs maintaining as they have for this long/

What's so bad about change that makes most Christians push to stop it?

Quote:
Why do things change becausre some idots want to change them to suit their freedoms. This country has always maintained a status quo. So like these Boulder High students we of the old school should roll over and die for the freaks that want to come crawling out the closets or from under some rock.

The same could be said for those that try to stop the teaching of evolution in schools. Why change to suit YOUR beliefs? The freaks are coming outta their rocks talking about "creationism" and "intelligent design" and how little stickers need to label evolution as theory. Umm... duh it's theory, we know that. Wanna join the club? Admit the same about your beliefs.

I also assume from the Boulder comment that you are talking about "Under God". Remember, that was originally put in there around the 50's to separate us from the 'godless' Communists.

Look closely. You might see a pattern.

Quote:
21st centery didn't mean we become like Hollywood all over the country.

Doesn't mean we have to become like the Inquisitions, either.

Quote:
And I allow any their free will of choice. Why simple, God's, laws will never change.

God's laws = your laws. Not mine. THAT is the problem. They are not MY laws, don't force me to follow them.

Quote:
Which means some of these crawling from under the rocks are not believers so they must be demons of satan and whom will the evil one attack. Believers! Question answered.
And you never heard me preach to you. So your main reason is B.S. You have no choice like Hitler.

Hitler was Catholic Smile
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:29 am
@Red cv,
Hitler WAS a catholic. A good God fearing Christian man that thought he was doing Gods work. Now watch all the Christians here start whining.
tvsej

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 11:54 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;40237 wrote:
Hitler WAS a catholic. A good God fearing Christian man that thought he was doing Gods work. Now watch all the Christians here start whining.

Totally wrong Fedup, he was born a Catholic but he was a Paigan(spell) he hated organized religion and not just one but all. He worshiped much the same as Wickan (spell again) people do. Nature was his bag. A good God fearing Christian man he was not, his work was completely his own creation.

This part I threw in;

He wanted Germany given back to the Germans, Healthy Germans that is. To create the "Master Race". The 6 million were not all Jews, they were many from all religions and countries including Germany. Retarded, weak, sick, very old, Jews, Catholics from all over, crippled people, and any other drain on society. That is how the 6 million is really calculated. Not all of them were Jews.
Have you ever read "Mein Kampf"?
FedUpAmerican

Reply Wed 3 Oct, 2007 12:32 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40246 wrote:
Totally wrong Fedup, he was born a Catholic but he was a Paigan(spell) he hated organized religion and not just one but all. He worshiped much the same as Wickan (spell again) people do. Nature was his bag. A good God fearing Christian man he was not, his work was completely his own creation.

This part I threw in;

He wanted Germany given back to the Germans, Healthy Germans that is. To create the "Master Race". The 6 million were not all Jews, they were many from all religions and countries including Germany. Retarded, weak, sick, very old, Jews, Catholics from all over, crippled people, and any other drain on society. That is how the 6 million is really calculated. Not all of them were Jews.
Have you ever read "Mein Kampf"?

I actually HAVE read Mein Kampf. Perhaps you need to brush up on your history a bit before you make Hitler out to be a pagan. Would you like some quotes from "herr fuherer" that blow your lies away?

[INDENT]"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited."
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922[/INDENT]

Or how about this:

[INDENT]"It will at any rate be my supreme task to see to it that in the newly awakened NSDAP, the adherents of both Confessions can live peacefully together side by side in order that they may take their stand in the common fight against the power which is the mortal foe of any true Christianity."
-Adolf Hitler, in an article headed "A New Beginning," 26 Feb. 1925 [/INDENT]

Or maybe this one:

[INDENT]"The Government, being resolved to undertake the political and moral purification of our public life, are creating and securing the conditions necessary for a really profound revival of religious life.... The National Government regard the two Christian Confessions as the weightiest factors for the maintenance of our nationality. They will respect the agreements concluded between them and the federal States. Their rights are not to be infringed.... It will be the Government's care to maintain honest co-operation between Church and State; the struggle against materialistic views and for a real national community is just as much in the interest of the German nation as in that of the welfare of our Christian faith. The Government of the Reich, who regard Christianity as the unshakable foundation of the morals and moral code of the nation, attach the greatest value to friendly relations with the Holy See and are endeavouring to develop them."

-Adolf Hitler, in his speech to the Reichstag on 23 March 1933[/INDENT]

Need more?
tvsej

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 03:04 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;40256 wrote:
I actually HAVE read Mein Kampf. Perhaps you need to brush up on your history a bit before you make Hitler out to be a pagan. Would you like some quotes from "herr fuherer" that blow your lies away?

[INDENT]"My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited."
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922[/INDENT]

Or how about this:

[INDENT]"It will at any rate be my supreme task to see to it that in the newly awakened NSDAP, the adherents of both Confessions can live peacefully together side by side in order that they may take their stand in the common fight against the power which is the mortal foe of any true Christianity."
-Adolf Hitler, in an article headed "A New Beginning," 26 Feb. 1925 [/INDENT]

Or maybe this one:

[INDENT]"The Government, being resolved to undertake the political and moral purification of our public life, are creating and securing the conditions necessary for a really profound revival of religious life.... The National Government regard the two Christian Confessions as the weightiest factors for the maintenance of our nationality. They will respect the agreements concluded between them and the federal States. Their rights are not to be infringed.... It will be the Government's care to maintain honest co-operation between Church and State; the struggle against materialistic views and for a real national community is just as much in the interest of the German nation as in that of the welfare of our Christian faith. The Government of the Reich, who regard Christianity as the unshakable foundation of the morals and moral code of the nation, attach the greatest value to friendly relations with the Holy See and are endeavouring to develop them."

-Adolf Hitler, in his speech to the Reichstag on 23 March 1933[/INDENT]

Need more?

A wee bit of Nazi showing, I will get back to you when i have some time tonight to reply. T.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Thu 4 Oct, 2007 01:32 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40308 wrote:
A wee bit of Nazi showing, I will get back to you when i have some time tonight to reply. T.

I prefer to call it knowledge of history. I look forward to seeing your reply.
tvsej

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 06:32 am
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;40367 wrote:
I prefer to call it knowledge of history. I look forward to seeing your reply.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:23 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;40531 wrote:

language TV ! LOL :p
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 08:25 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;40531 wrote:
I found the site where you pulled this **** out of your ass, I doudt you actually read the book, the site has all the quotes you used already outlined for you. your pathetic. I have a copy right here in front of me....yad,yada,yada....

IF you had a copy in front of you I doubt you would be having such problems posting quotes supporting your claim of his not being Christian.

IF you found the alleged website where I "pulled my quotes from" what website would that be again???

And I'M pathetic???

LOL!

OK junior. Whatever you say.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! :rollinglaugh:
tvsej

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:22 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;40534 wrote:
language TV ! LOL :p

I know but he really pissed me off with his garbage. Sorry!
tvsej

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:27 pm
@FedUpAmerican,
FedUpAmerican;40538 wrote:
IF you had a copy in front of you I doubt you would be having such problems posting quotes supporting your claim of his not being Christian.

IF you found the alleged website where I "pulled my quotes from" what website would that be again???

And I'M pathetic???

LOL!

OK junior. Whatever you say.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! :rollinglaugh:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:45 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40551 wrote:
I know but he really pissed me off with his garbage. Sorry!

you dont need to say sorry TV ! let it out :thumbup: Very Happy
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:55 pm
@Red cv,
Hitler was a Christian
YouTube - Was Hitler a Christian? (found some in English for you now.) The flags with the Hagel Kreutz were also Pagan symbols.
Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism
These are just a couple that repeat the same quotes over and over from Hitler, and yes he speaks extensivly about God and Christianity often, its called "Opium for the masses" It was brilliant! America is reliving that right now with Bush as the pres mixing Politics and Religion. Sleep all, sleep, while I do as I will.
Hitler was a Christian[/url
url=http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm]Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism
tvsej

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 12:58 pm
@tvsej,
Still getting you the books from the library with the ISDN#'s it will take a bit more time life comes first.
FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 01:22 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40552 wrote:

The last time I ate at McDonalds there was snow on the ground here in Chicago. But I am a gourmet chef that does like to eat what I create.

So the best you can do is call me fat???

Thats pathetic junior. Sadly pathetic. :rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 01:24 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40554 wrote:
Hitler was a Christian
YouTube - Was Hitler a Christian? (found some in English for you now.) The flags with the Hagel Kreutz were also Pagan symbols.
Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism
These are just a couple that repeat the same quotes over and over from Hitler, and yes he speaks extensivly about God and Christianity often, its called "Opium for the masses" It was brilliant! America is reliving that right now with Bush as the pres mixing Politics and Religion. Sleep all, sleep, while I do as I will.
Hitler was a Christian[/url
url=http://www.nobeliefs.com/hitler.htm]Hitler's religious beliefs and fanaticism

Nope. Wrong AGAIN junior. Didn't get my quotes from either website.

BTW the cross itself is a symbol of paganism, so was Jesus a pagan?
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 01:25 pm
@tvsej,
tvsej;40555 wrote:
Still getting you the books from the library with the ISDN#'s it will take a bit more time life comes first.

Good excuse junior. Happy hunting.
0 Replies

wvpeach

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:46 pm
@aaronssongs,
I believe Aaron drnaline is trying to say you and I sound just alike in our views.

Hey , I will consider that a compliment. Its apparent to me Aaron that you are a decent human being with a heart that cares for all of humanity.

I can tell you wouldn't kick a puppy, or smack a old lady .

I am not insulted by being compared to you Aaron. I think its a compliment.
aaronssongs

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2007 07:56 pm
@wvpeach,
wvpeach;40601 wrote:
I believe Aaron drnaline is trying to say you and I sound just alike in our views.

Hey , I will consider that a compliment. Its apparent to me Aaron that you are a decent human being with a heart that cares for all of humanity.

I can tell you wouldn't kick a puppy, or smack a old lady .

I am not insulted by being compared to you Aaron. I think its a compliment.

What a very nice thing to say....I embrace it wholeheartedly.
If I am half the human that my mother was, then I am something, indeed!
Thank you.
0 Replies