War Against Obama

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 01:53 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67931 wrote:
[CENTER][SIZE="4"]WILL HIS TROOPS FIGHT?[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Will they? Will all of them fight? Think about it. Will Obama's official armies, in whatever uniform, under whatever specific orders, actually fight for his treasonous cause? I doubt it. I submit there will be large-scale desertions and mutinies, emanating from in-rank strife and rebellion. Indeed, the 'cast of usual misfits', e.g., the traitors of Traditional America (i.e., anti-White racists, Communists, atheists, pagans, and every other stripe of American derelict) will probably fight for Obama; but what about the patriots in his official service? WILL THEY TURN ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE? WILL THEY ARREST THEM, BEAT THEM, SHOOT THEM, TORTURE THEM IN OBAMA'S CONCENTRATION CAMPS, ETC., ETC.? No...........I don't believe they will. Quite to the contrary, they will succumb to the 'hard tugging' of their collective Christian conscience, and refuse to do so. Most will outrightly defy such orders, break ranks, and JOIN THE WESTERN CHRISTIAN INSURGENTS OF AMERICA, those heroic warriors of God's TRUTH. Hail, Christian Knights of New America. Hail, and come with us, as we battle Anti-Christ Obama, for possession of America's soul.

[CENTER]FOR GOD AND COUNTRY
NO SURRENDER[/CENTER]

Remember the "no surrender" part when you're on the losing side... because there's a damn good chance that we'll take that piece of advice.

Also remember that there aren't any countries that like you. You will have few allies.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 05:41 am
@Seer Travis Truman,
Seer Travis Truman;67933 wrote:
What about freedom from religion?

Do your own thang, Dog. Who is stopping you?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 05:42 am
@Sabz5150,
Sabz5150;67935 wrote:
Remember the "no surrender" part when you're on the losing side... because there's a damn good chance that we'll take that piece of advice.

Also remember that there aren't any countries that like you. You will have few allies.

Just make sure you bring guns to the war, not basketballs, okay?:dunno:
Numpty

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 05:42 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67927 wrote:
Which one is supposed to be God?

That would be the in the forefront of the shot.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 05:44 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;67947 wrote:
That would be the in the forefront of the shot.

Why the partner? I didn't have a partner. :no:
David cv

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 03:39 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67946 wrote:
Just make sure you bring guns to the war, not basketballs, okay?:dunno:

:rollinglaugh: You know what we Leftists say to each other? We say, "1 day the war between the Right and Left will start, the Right will come with a few solders and rifles expecting a walk in the park, the Left will come in overwhelming numbers with air support and armed to the teeth all the while laughing at the retreating Right-Wing army for thinking we were all a bunch of liberals (a Right-wing ideology)."

So I see your WCIA and rise you the unyielding resolve of the Left. Never surrender, please. It'll give us an excuse to wipe you all out. :AR15firing:
Numpty

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 05:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67948 wrote:
Why the partner? I didn't have a partner. :no:

Generally they don't let you jump out of a plane on your own after 15 min training.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 10:31 pm
@David cv,
David;67970 wrote:
:rollinglaugh: You know what we Leftists say to each other? We say, "1 day the war between the Right and Left will start, the Right will come with a few solders and rifles expecting a walk in the park, the Left will come in overwhelming numbers with air support and armed to the teeth all the while laughing at the retreating Right-Wing army for thinking we were all a bunch of liberals (a Right-wing ideology)."

So I see your WCIA and rise you the unyielding resolve of the Left. Never surrender, please. It'll give us an excuse to wipe you all out. :AR15firing:

You think you guys are united? Ha. The Blacks won't trust the Whites. The Hispanics won't trust the Blacks. The Whites will fear the Blacks. The gays will distrust everyone. Conservatives within your ranks will find the gays disgusting. White women will be mistreated by most non-Whites, except the White women who fall under the protection of non-White bull-dyke lesbians or beefy Black dudes (most prefer fat women). Meanwhile, overly idealistic, Marxist college kids will soon get disillusioned by the ugly face of group politics and quit. When you've dissolved, we'll move in, round you up, and intern you in soccer stadiums. Then the interrogations and firing squads will begin.
Laughing:AR15firing::rocketwhore:Laughing
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 10:34 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;67972 wrote:
Generally they don't let you jump out of a plane on your own after 15 min training.

Let me see you do it with a full load of combat gear. :rollinglaugh:
David cv

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 11:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67977 wrote:
You think you guys are united? Ha. The Blacks won't trust the Whites. The Hispanics won't trust the Blacks. The Whites will fear the Blacks. The gays will distrust everyone. Conservatives within your ranks will find the gays disgusting. White women will be mistreated by most non-Whites, except the White women who fall under the protection of non-White bull-dyke lesbians or beefy Black dudes (most prefer fat women). Meanwhile, overly idealistic, Marxist college kids will soon get disillusioned by the ugly face of group politics and quit. When you've dissolved, we'll move in, round you up, and intern you in soccer stadiums. Then the interrogations and firing squads will begin.
Laughing:AR15firing::rocketwhore:Laughing

Keep telling yourself that... The Left has many times come close to taking over this nation, the '30s and '60's being the closest and it was damned close, too. The economic turnaround/WW2 and Reagan's last minuet rallied of the Right in '68 are the only reasons it didn't happen.
0 Replies

Sabz5150

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 11:25 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67978 wrote:

Let me see you do it today without hitting the ground as pre-packaged ground beef. While you go down slowly, the bullets come up quickly. Paratroopers aren't exactly the choice piece in the military's weapon locker anymore.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Thu 13 Aug, 2009 03:16 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67978 wrote:

Why? :dunno:
0 Replies

thomascrosthwaite

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 12:58 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;66648 wrote:
[CENTER][/CENTER]
Pinoachet, It is hard for me to believe that you have read the Bible. Jesus was the World's most outspoken soicalist. Karl Marx never came close. The story of "The Rich Man and Lazrous", "The Rich Young Ruler" "The Widow's Penny" are profound. If the Bible is true all Republicans are going to burn in hell. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author
David cv

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2009 01:24 am
@thomascrosthwaite,
thomascrosthwaite;68064 wrote:
Pinoachet, It is hard for me to believe that you have read the Bible. Jesus was the World's most outspoken soicalist. Karl Marx never came close. The story of "The Rich Man and Lazrous", "The Rich Young Ruler" "The Widow's Penny" are profound. If the Bible is true all Republicans are going to burn in hell. Learning,Speech,&Attention Defects | Man with learning disabilities, communication disorders, ADHD, becomes author

"A camel has a better chance of passing thru the eye of a needle then a rich man does of getting into heaven." -- Yeshua bar Yosef
0 Replies