War Against Obama

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 10:33 am
@Pinochet73,
[SIZE="4"]FRAGO 68

HQ: "Deploy to the southeast ASAP. Hide. Prepare for clandestine operations. Stand by for further instructions. Report back to CVs NLT 8 Aug 09. Earlier communications, by alternate means, authorized. Acknowledge receipt this FRAGO."

Pinochet: "Good copy, over."

HQ: "Roger, out." [/SIZE]
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 1 Aug, 2009 10:35 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67254 wrote:
Yeah, but he wasn't a Nazi. He only killed people who deserved to die. What's your problem with that?

People with a different point of view deserve to die? I guess you're not a supporter of freedom of thought. This makes you a hypocrite.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:40 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67254 wrote:
Yeah, but he wasn't a Nazi. He only killed people who deserved to die. What's your problem with that?

Spoken like a Fascist Dictator :lightbulb: Kill people that don't agree with your politics,overthrow a democratically elected government,and you ask what's my problem with that :eek:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 2 Aug, 2009 12:43 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67255 wrote:
[SIZE="4"]FRAGO 68

HQ: "Deploy to the southeast ASAP. Hide. Prepare for clandestine operations. Stand by for further instructions. Report back to CVs NLT 8 Aug 09. Earlier communications, by alternate means, authorized. Acknowledge receipt this FRAGO."

Pinochet: "Good copy, over."

HQ: "Roger, out." [/SIZE]

Pino you are a headcase,and to think you have a load of weapons at your disposal,i wouldn't give you the remote control for the TV :ban:
0 Replies

mimidamnit

Reply Mon 3 Aug, 2009 01:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
wow.. this thread was almost harsh toward the end.. i cant .. however.. think of anything nice to say.. cause pino's a catholic.. and even if i did still claim to be a christian.. what with my need to be a hypocrit.. hehe.. i'd still having nothing nice to say... wow that was bad!!
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 01:32 am
@mimidamnit,
mimidamnit;67381 wrote:
wow.. this thread was almost harsh toward the end.. i cant .. however.. think of anything nice to say.. cause pino's a catholic.. and even if i did still claim to be a christian.. what with my need to be a hypocrit.. hehe.. i'd still having nothing nice to say... wow that was bad!!

Pino is not long back to the forum,he was in mourning because Obama won the election Very Happy we weren't being harsh on Pino,just more of the same :thumbup:

Where is Dranaline,is he still in hiding Wink
mimidamnit

Reply Tue 4 Aug, 2009 09:21 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67438 wrote:
Pino is not long back to the forum,he was in mourning because Obama won the election Very Happy we weren't being harsh on Pino,just more of the same :thumbup:

Where is Dranaline,is he still in hiding Wink

awwwww.. well the pity party is over i see lol
0 Replies

David cv

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 12:38 am
@mimidamnit,
Anyone else see the irony in Pino's defense of Christianity for the sake of the West? The fact it's an Eastern religion seems to be lost on him. :rollinglaugh:

The West worshiped the Asguard (Norse) and Olympians (Greeks/Romans), not the false god of Abraham.
mimidamnit

Reply Fri 7 Aug, 2009 06:22 am
@David cv,
David;67681 wrote:
Anyone else see the irony in Pino's defense of Christianity for the sake of the West? The fact it's an Eastern religion seems to be lost on him. :rollinglaugh:

The West worshiped the Asguard (Norse) and Olympians (Greeks/Romans), not the false god of Abraham.

you're gonna get along here just fine lolol.. and i do see it. it's redunkulous.:rollinglaugh:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:39 am
@scooby-doo cv,
[SIZE="4"]PERMANENT RESISTANCE[/SIZE]

Far off, in the wilderness, there should be an active, viable resistance that all victimized citizens can turn to for hope, and join, when Marxist tyranny has ruined their lives and marked them for death or cruel imprisonment. There must be a way out for dissidents and committed rebels against The Regime. Far off, in the mountains, swamps, deserts and deep woods, Christian patriot sanctuaries -- ZONES OF LIBERATION -- must exist and thrive, in the name of all that's right -- in the name of THE WESTERN CHRISTIAN ORDER. LIVE FREE, UNDER THE CHRISTIAN GOD, OR DIE FIGHTING.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:40 am
@David cv,
David;67681 wrote:

So what?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:42 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;67183 wrote:
He was a fascist dictator who with the help of the US deposed a democratically elected government. :thumbdown:

Nope. Allende was not popularly elected. What he called 'elections' were fraudulent number-counts, perpetrated by the Communists. Communists have never won 'popular elections'. It's all propaganda.
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:06 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67832 wrote:

Far off, in the wilderness, there should be an active, viable resistance that all victimized citizens can turn to for hope, and join, when Marxist tyranny has ruined their lives and marked them for death or cruel imprisonment. There must be a way out for dissidents and committed rebels against The Regime. Far off, in the mountains, swamps, deserts and deep woods, Christian patriot sanctuaries -- ZONES OF LIBERATION -- must exist and thrive, in the name of all that's right -- in the name of THE WESTERN CHRISTIAN ORDER. LIVE FREE, UNDER THE CHRISTIAN GOD, OR DIE FIGHTING.

:rollinglaugh:

Love it!!

There you have it folks, only the magic man in the sky can save you!!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:29 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67832 wrote:

It's not really free without the freedom of religion.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 07:42 am
@Numpty,
Numpty;67842 wrote:

Love it!!

There you have it folks, only the magic man in the sky can save you!!

You mean the two dudes hugging each other, in the sky, in your avatar?Wink
Sabz5150

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 11:22 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67843 wrote:

You think freedom is their goal? Control is the goal.

"You can do whatever we tell you to."
0 Replies

Numpty

Reply Mon 10 Aug, 2009 11:54 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;67846 wrote:
You mean the two dudes hugging each other, in the sky, in your avatar?Wink

I like that Pino. Score 1 to you :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 11 Aug, 2009 11:16 pm
@Numpty,
Numpty;67884 wrote:

I like that Pino. Score 1 to you :thumbup:

Which one is supposed to be God?
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 12:24 am
@Pinochet73,
[CENTER][SIZE="4"]WILL HIS TROOPS FIGHT?[/SIZE][/CENTER]

Will they? Will all of them fight? Think about it. Will Obama's official armies, in whatever uniform, under whatever specific orders, actually fight for his treasonous cause? I doubt it. I submit there will be large-scale desertions and mutinies, emanating from in-rank strife and rebellion. Indeed, the 'cast of usual misfits', e.g., the traitors of Traditional America (i.e., anti-White racists, Communists, atheists, pagans, and every other stripe of American derelict) will probably fight for Obama; but what about the patriots in his official service? WILL THEY TURN ON THEIR OWN PEOPLE? WILL THEY ARREST THEM, BEAT THEM, SHOOT THEM, TORTURE THEM IN OBAMA'S CONCENTRATION CAMPS, ETC., ETC.? No...........I don't believe they will. Quite to the contrary, they will succumb to the 'hard tugging' of their collective Christian conscience, and refuse to do so. Most will outrightly defy such orders, break ranks, and JOIN THE WESTERN CHRISTIAN INSURGENTS OF AMERICA, those heroic warriors of God's TRUTH. Hail, Christian Knights of New America. Hail, and come with us, as we battle Anti-Christ Obama, for possession of America's soul.

[CENTER]FOR GOD AND COUNTRY
NO SURRENDER[/CENTER]
Seer Travis Truman

Reply Wed 12 Aug, 2009 12:56 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;67843 wrote:

What about freedom from religion?