Falange International

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 06:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
No more compromise. No more hesitation. No more vacillation. We will fight.

"WE MARCH TONIGHT." -- Spartacus
markx15

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 07:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
Am I going to read about this tomorrow in the newspaper?
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 07:54 pm
@Pinochet73,
I have met many worthy individuals in all religions but never met one of any organized religion I would trust to run my government.
If what I do doesn't harm you or a protected innocent...it is none of your business
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 08:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
What he proposes is not the takeover of an existing state, but the creation of a new one with the principals of christianity. He is also preparing to defend that precious state in any way he can forsee. The only citizens will be those who out of their own free-will decide to join, if you apply what he is saying to a new state, a new reality, then it is not wrong, merely diferent. He doesn't impose these beliefs on anyone, he is creating them and a place where they can thrive, the ones who will apply them will be those willing to live in such a manner. If these are his intentoins, then I support him.
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 08:08 pm
@Pinochet73,
Certainly if that citizenship in that state is voluntary and those that volunteer are free to leave....
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 08:17 pm
@Pinochet73,
I doubt that anyone who makes such a decision after careful consideration would be inclined to go back. As long as the movement remains constant, but this as all things are relative.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 12:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Here's a little-known fact: before war broke out there, Italy under Mussolini experienced a sharp increase in ex-patriot immigration. In other words, once law, order and Italian tradition were re-secured, Italians came back in huge numbers.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 12:10 pm
@Pinochet73,
Brazil,

You understand perfectly:

Mandatory Christian beliefs
State Christian church
Theo-centric laws
Illegality of all forms of heresy
Christian totalitarian state
Voluntary participation

Popular motto: "IF YOU DON'T LIKE US, PLEASE LEAVE US."
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 02:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
What about the children???Would they be given a choice once they reach adulthood ??? Choice and free will are the object not a convenient tool. Without those things all the righteousness in the world is meaningless babble.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 04:05 pm
@Pinochet73,
You bet. ANYONE who didn't want to belong, would be invited to leave. No confusion. No compromise. No horsing around with secular progressivism. You go to your church (liberalism), and we'll go to ours. This thing would grow, fast, because Christians the world over are sick and tired of secular liberalism, the hand-maiden of democracy and constitutionalism. And check this out -- you guys would MISS US, big time. Without us, there would NO MORAL BASIS for your liberalism, a fact the Right would most readily point out and exploit. Face it -- without Christianity, you guys would be on your own against fascism, a most potent enemy. :headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 16 Mar, 2007 10:54 pm
@Pinochet73,
What i find strange is from what i read "secularism" goals are to be religion neutral. Such is not the case in this day and age. There is definately a anti-religious contingent coming from the secularism camp?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 17 Mar, 2007 02:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Yeah.....things get complicated, hidden agendas, based on ulterior motives, sneak in, get entangled with emotion, and the next thing we know, almost NOTHING appears to be what we once thought it was. In this case, secularism and even constitutionalism have become masks worn by many hard-line communists and/or anti-Western, anti-Christian forces seeking to subvert our way of life and eventually conquer and kill us. They've also become the patchwork of an over-sized dunce-cap, worn by our college kids, in their usual rebellion against 'The System'.

When I was in college, it was in vogue to be a communist revolutionary, and worship Che Guevara. That made sense -- the commies were our enemies. What better way to protest than to side with them? Well, today it's Muslims. Sure.....the commies are gone, for the most part, so, ISLAM must now be identified with, 'understood', empathized with, dabbled in, and embraced by our egg-headed youth, SIMPLY TO REBEL AGAINST 'THE SYSTEM'. Never mind that Islam is a primitive, atavistic, violently misogynistic religion and social order, which in no way would tolerate the very activism and anti-establishmentarianism our youth are obsessed with and demonstrate.

I have lived the formula myself, e.g., a commie in my twenties, a capitalist by my forties, a fascist by my 50s, etc., etc., and of this I'm not proud. I loathe being so typical, but that I am. I now work hard to teach others about this formula, and give them the tools they need to recognize it, analyze it, to ensure that if they live it, they do so knowingly. :rocketwhore:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 05:25 am
@Pinochet73,
The Christian Warrior seeks to strengthen his mind, body and spirit, on a daily basis. His purpose is to achieve excellence as a soldier of Christ. Therefore, he studies, prays, and trains constantly. He models his conduct upon the knights of old, the warriors of the military orders -- yes, the crusaders of the Middle Ages.

In his interactions with others, struggling against the corruption inherent to Man, maneuvering constantly around one blood-thirsty mob after another -- yes, the gangs that tortured and murdered Jesus so very long ago -- the Christian Warrior concentrates on the parallels between his life and the life of Christ. He remembers always that the world hates decent people and will go to every extreme to silence them. He expects to be executed for fighting for the truth; yet he has also vowed to go down fighting, dying as he lived -- a WARRIOR. In the end, he won't care if he perishes, as long as his followers pick up his weapon and keep shooting.

ALL FOR CHRIST. ALL FOR NEW CHRISTENDOM.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 07:53 am
@Pinochet73,
I googled "falange international", didn't come up with much.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 08:23 pm
@Pinochet73,
It's an idea, nothing else. Google 'Spanish Falange'.:headbang:
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 10:30 pm
@Pinochet73,
Try it with Ph instead of F .
The party Pinochet is referring to is - Christian Falangist Party of America

The original is described here -
Phalangists
Lebanese Christian political party and militia. The name Phalangists (Phalange and Phalange party are variations on the same) is both a translation from Arabic and a small distortion, coming from phalanx. The correct name would have been Lebanese Kataeb Social Democratic Party.
The Phalange attracted Christian youths from the mountains northeast of Beirut as well Christian students in Beirut. The politics of the Phalange party was pro-Western, and they opposed any pan-Arabism. The Phalangists have shown an unusual amount of pragmatism in dealing with allies.
In the beginning of the Lebanese Civil War they cooperated with Syria, but from 1982 Israel became their most important ally. This was also the year that they performed the act for which they always will be remembered: the massacre of Sabra and Chatila. This was a retaliation for the murder on their leader Bashir Gemayel, and from this year the Phalange gradually lost its momentum and importance.
HISTORY
1936 November: Founded by Pierre Gemayel, inspired by the Nazi Youth Movement that he had seen in Hitler's Germany.
1949: The discovery of a Syrian plot to merge Lebanon with Syria stirs up anxiety and nationalism in Lebanon, giving the Phalange party many new members.
1958: In the 1958 Civil War, the Phalangists supported president Camille Chamoun.
1968: The Phalange party cooperates with the parties of Chamoun and Raymond Edde, and gets 9 of the 99 seats in the parliament.
1975: The Lebanese Civil War starts. The Phalangists have 20,000 members and their own little army. They were part of the umbrella organization Lebanese Front.
1976: The Phalangists support Syrian intervention in the conflict, as they were losing ground to the Muslim troops.
1980: The Phalange destroys the militia of the National Liberal Party of Chamoun, which was another member of the Lebanese Front.
1982: The Phalangists cooperates with Israel, in planning an attack on Lebanon.
— June 6: Israel invades Lebanon from its southern border, and its forces start advancing north, reaching Beirut in short time.
— September: The Phalangists have become the strongest party in Lebanon, thanks to the aid of Israel.
— September 13: Bashir Gemayel is killed few days before he is to be sworn in as president of Lebanon.
— September 16: As a way of retaliating the killing of Gemayel, the Phalange militia gets help from the Israeli army to close off the Palestinian quarters of Sabra and Chatila. Then a campaign of killing 2,000 Palestinian civilians over the next 3 days. This stands as one of the most dramatic moments from the 16 year long civil war.
— September 21: Bashir's brother, Amin, also a Phalange member, is elected president.
1985: Break between the Phalange party and the Lebanese Front, and thereby reducing the Phalange importance.
1988 September: Gemayel steps down as president, leaves the country and a weak party.
1992: The Phalange party decides to boycott the general elections, as a protest against the continued presence of Syrian troops in Lebanon.
— December: The headquarters of the Phalange party are blown up.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 26 Mar, 2007 10:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
I was in Beirut in the summer of 1969 , and it was a beautiful city , cosmopolitan , friendly , and peaceful . In the next few years things began to deteriorate rapidly , to the extent that we see now . A place I wouldn't want to visit these days , sadly .
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 05:27 am
@Pinochet73,
Thanks to the Muslims, who insist on low cultural standards and 'mad-dog', theocratic tyranny wherever they live. That's their mentality, and the essence of their religion.

What's needed today is a new brand of Christianity, or perhaps an ancient brand, revived. I speak of the Way of the Christian Warrior. War -- direct, clear-eyed WARFARE -- against the enemies of God's New Elect Nation, and the resurrection of CHRISTENDOM, constitute the order of the day. Passive, if not cowardly, PC-oriented Christianity is NOT Christianity at all, but disguised LIBERALISM, once again DESERTING the battlefields upon which Civilization fights the onslaught of barbarism.

ALL Christian denominations that advocate surrender are UNWORTHY and should be abandoned immediately by anyone who knows anything about and respects WESTERN CHRISTIAN SOCIETY. It has only been THIS society that made Christianity a world religion, and the glory of Man, to the farthest extent possible in an otherwise doomed world.

FIGHT, CHRISTIAN WARRIOR, FIGHT.
0 Replies