Falange International

Reply Mon 5 Mar, 2007 08:03 pm
The struggle for Western Christian supremacy must assume global proportions. God wants Man unified under Christ. He dispatches his warriors everywhere, to hunt, to conquer, to build a new world order. Those who are not with us, are against us. :no:

[SIZE="4"]VIVA LA FALANGE.[/SIZE]
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,870 • Replies: 37
No top replies

Dmizer

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 01:48 pm
@Pinochet73,
Gee,
That sounds alot like the rhetoric of Islamic Facists.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 6 Mar, 2007 07:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Christianity is right. Islam is wrong.:headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 7 Mar, 2007 10:56 am
@Pinochet73,
The way i see it is as probably what some deem extreme Christians, are what is keeping what we consider XMus (Extreme Muslims) from knocking on our door. Seems to be working.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 08:16 pm
@Pinochet73,
The West has become so neurotic, it no longer believes in self-preservation. The ONLY thing stopping it from outrightly surrendering to its enemies is its materialism, and the powerful economies that generate it. Without its material wealth, the West couldn't muster the inner-strength to keep living.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 8 Mar, 2007 08:18 pm
@Pinochet73,
Militant Western Christian nationalists need to form a new country and embark on a new journey. There is no other way. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Fri 9 Mar, 2007 07:07 pm
@Pinochet73,
Christian nationalists should begin to prepare for a dramatically different future. They should form cells, equip and train themselves, and coordinate with like-minded people. They should commit themselves to the establishment of a new order, in a new land. They have the God-given right to live united under Christ, to build a society completely devoted to Christ, and therein flourish, separated from and protected against the wiles of Satan. Christians cannot subscribe to ideologies that prove antagonistic to their religion.

For example, Christians cannot support civic religions (i.e., democracy, constitutionalism, civil liberties, etc.) when they turn against Christianity, and become a pretext for repressing and eradicating it. Under such circumstances, Christians must choose between their religion, and the civic creeds they've been enculturated to worship. The confusion that presently eats away at the collective Christian will, and clouds its judgment, gradually weakens the Christian ethos, and undermines Christian civilization.

No, neither democracy nor constitutionalism comes first. CHRISTIANITY COMES FIRST, no matter what. Christians desperately need their own sovereign nation. They need to reclaim their destiny. There is no country on Earth that can adequately provide for them. All is lost without a future Christian kingdom. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 12:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Whenever a Christian reasons, "Well, in the name of our democracy and the Constitution, I grant equal rights to pagans, and in fact, will protect their right and ability to govern society", he commits treason against Christian Civilization, and sins against God.

NO.....THERE IS NO AUTHORITY ON EARTH EQUAL TO CHRIST. There can be no compromising of the Christian order. None. Pagans have no rights. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 12:09 pm
@Pinochet73,
Imagine the utter stupidity of this decision:

"IT'S OKAY FOR CHRISTIANS IN AMERICA TO BE GOVERNED BY MUSLIMS, THANKS TO THE SUPERNATURAL CHARACTER OF THEIR CONSTITUTION."

Well, American Christians, the day Hillary Clinton and BARAK OBAMA, take charge of the Presidency, YOU WILL HAVE HELPED MAKE THAT FATEFUL AND UTTERLY STUPID DECISION.

Dumb. Really dumb.:no:
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 02:11 pm
@Pinochet73,
yes and the sky is falling.
Freedom and free will isn't a tool it is the goal.
Your right to swing you fist stops three feet from the end of my nose not just at its tip, regardless of how its shape annoys you. That being said what I do only becomes your business when it comes inside that three feet or the three feet of an innocent that by right society protects from others and itself.
No religion will tell me exclusively how to feel or believe.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 02:41 pm
@Pinochet73,
"No religion will tell me exclusively how to feel or believe."

Amen. From my perspective, that includes YOUR religions -- secularism and liberalism.
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 06:40 pm
@Pinochet73,
I see you don't enjoy freedom of expression. IMO people have to find their own path to God, not be forced unto it. You are free to live your life and have your own views because of liberalism, no thank you? Anyways I doubt that the teachings of Christ have remained untouched by human hands, what makes you so certain of these words? There are people equally convinced that they know the true words of God, what invalidates their claim? What about those who act according to christian values without knowing or caring? Is the Bible to be taken literally? Does it say so in it? What is more important the Bible or the people who read it? How can you know what something is worth? For example what are the needs of a christian? Where does it say in the Bible that christians must make war on non-christians? Where does it say that they deserve no rights?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 07:59 pm
@Pinochet73,
You are a Hindu -- hence, a fatalist. Your worldview is rooted in surrender. Mine isn't. I don't expect you to understand. I am Western and a Christian of Catholic orientation, but not a hardcore Catholic, either, for the Catholic Church has succumbed to PC, to a considerable extent, unfortunately. I AM A SOLDIER IN THE VANGUARD OF NEW CHRISTENDOM, THE SINGLE MOST POLITICALLY INCORRECT IDEOLOGY IN THE WESTERN WORLD TODAY. :no:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 08:04 pm
@Pinochet73,
Under Christendom, the pagan will be oppressed, repressed and suppressed. Political Correctness will be outlawed, and undermined by the State relentlessly. Journalists will be imprisoned the second they speak out against the State. One word of heresy will warrant a ten-year prison term, at hard labor. The days of prideful barbarism and cultural corruption will end with the sound of a cracking whip.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 10 Mar, 2007 11:20 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pino! That sounds like a politician speaking, LOL. For the most part i agree with you but it still sounds like a sales pitch. But a good sales pitch!
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 05:32 am
@Pinochet73,
If you force someone to worship, what merit do they have in it? What is the worth of forced worship? You say you are catholic, but I don't remember Jesus calling for a holy war? Perhaps I am wrong and do not understand you, so maybe you could help me. What justifies these actions for Christianity, and not for every other religion? I for one believe in the words of Jesus Christ, but how does he justify violence?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 12:45 pm
@rhopper3,
rhopper3;11905 wrote:
yes and the sky is falling.
Freedom and free will isn't a tool it is the goal.
Your right to swing you fist stops three feet from the end of my nose not just at its tip, regardless of how its shape annoys you. That being said what I do only becomes your business when it comes inside that three feet or the three feet of an innocent that by right society protects from others and itself.
No religion will tell me exclusively how to feel or believe.

Yea, what he/she said.:thumbup:
markx15

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 02:33 pm
@Pinochet73,
Quote:
Your worldview is rooted in surrender

I believe in salvation, and to achieve it I must follow my beliefs, what are yours?
0 Replies

rhopper3

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 04:08 pm
@Red cv,
Red;11929 wrote:
Yea, what he/she said.:thumbup:

He ...LOL:headbang:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 11 Mar, 2007 06:13 pm
@Pinochet73,
"If you force someone to worship, what merit do they have in it?"

No one will be forced. The new Christian empire will be populated only by those who want to be there.

"You say you are catholic......"

Of Catholic orientation. I'm hesitant to consider myself a hardcore Catholic. The Church, too, has succumbed to Political Correctness, which I loathe most passionately. I will die fighting PC.

".....but I don't remember Jesus calling for a holy war?"

His entire ministry was exactly that. Again, He was the cleverest of rebels.

"What justifies these actions for Christianity....."

The right and obligation of self-preservation.

"....and not for every other religion?"

All others are wrong.

"I for one believe in the words of Jesus Christ, but how does he justify violence?"

Why did He send the Paraclete to Western Man, he who fought tenaciously from AD 476 - 1000, specifically to remain CHRISTIAN and EUROPEAN? Why did He adopt as His new elect-nation EUROPE, a tribe that battled half a century for Christ, and European blood and soil, if that were not part of His grand plan?
0 Replies