America: From Freedom to Fascism

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 09:08 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9192 wrote:
HA ha ha - Drnaline you don't even know who you have to work around.

No matter how the majority of the people vote - the same people are in power election after election. Stop living in your dreamland.
This applys to your country too. Now thats funny!
z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 09:36 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline - how does your comment add to the conversation?

APPLYS should be APPLIES

I did not mention anything about the Canadian political reality. If you know anything about the turbulence of Canadian politics you would know that we have more grassroots politics.

Please learn about the death of the Conservative Party then the birth of the Reform Party and the new rebranded Conservative Party. Here in Canada we actually have the power to kill off political parties.

We gave the Liberals more than a decade of unfettered power. Chretien screwed us over and the Liberals lost bad. Today the New Conservative Party has a minority government but is doing a good job and will probably get to keep their jobs for another year.

Note: Is Canada run by the Desmarais / Power Corp cabal? Old Montreal? Maybe. Fortunately the new wealthy West is starting to take a bit of the Power away from Montreal.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 09:58 pm
@z0z0,
What does "HA ha ha - Drnaline you don't even know who you have to work around."
add to the conversation. Apply is fine in my book.
Quote:
I did not mention anything about the Canadian political reality. If you know anything about the turbulence of Canadian politics you would know that we have more grassroots politics.
You didn't have to mention it, i did. I pay attention to what happens over there.
Quote:
Please learn about the death of the Conservative Party then the birth of the Reform Party and the new rebranded Conservative Party. Here in Canada we actually have the power to kill off political parties.

Not doing a good job of killing them off if they keep coming back.
elfishmoonfeather

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:03 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;8809 wrote:
We've become so obsessed with individual rights, we've lost sight of the needs of our NATION. The nation comes first. If what our government is doing right now constitutes 'fascism', I say 'bring it on'. Gimme some more of that fascism.
:FU1:

Above all, we aren't just Americans, we are human beings. We have rights that just being born, we are given. We NEED to speak out against wrongs, and if that means speaking out against the government, so be it.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:08 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;9323 wrote:
Not doing a good job of killing them off if they keep coming back.

Drnaline - how can you expect me to take anything that you say seriously if you throw crap like that out? Do you know anything about the political party in question? Or the process of "branding"?
Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:10 am
@z0z0,
I would imagine Americans in general own more guns than those groups , but I wonder what your point is in asking that question ? Are guns bad ? Or is owning guns bad?
Do you mean those groups are fascist in nature ?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 07:49 am
@z0z0,
z0z0;9327 wrote:
Drnaline - how can you expect me to take anything that you say seriously if you throw crap like that out? Do you know anything about the political party in question? Or the process of "branding"?
I'm not the one that said, "Here in Canada we actually have the power to kill off political parties."
That's a pretty open ended statement without any explanation. I know some of the party you speak but not much on branding.
z0z0

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:01 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;9385 wrote:
I'm not the one that said, "Here in Canada we actually have the power to kill off political parties."
That's a pretty open ended statement without any explanation. I know some of the party you speak but not much on branding.

Please tell me your understanding of the Conservative Party and the Reform Party.

Now tell me why in the US is there little or no chance of a viable third party ever being set up? In Canada we had a two party system and then a third party was developed - the NDP = New Democratic party. We in Canada have more political choice than you do. We also have the possibility of a "Minority Government" which can be overthrown. You are stuck with a Lame Duck President.

More info on NDP at New Democratic Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:10 am
@z0z0,
You just down learn do you? You like speaking down to people and i guess you must make it a habit. Then throw in a lic about our president. Are all canadians like you. Tumble is right, your not better. Just different.
I think what you don't like about me is what you see in yourself. You do it without regard and then you dispise someone that does it right back to you. With all this you expect a civil intelligent conversation?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:16 am
@Drnaline,
How am I making "fun" of your president?
Do you know what a "Lame Duck President" is?

[INDENT]Any president of the United States who had been twice elected to the office since the 22nd amendment introduced term limits is, by the above definition, a lame duck for his entire second term, as he is prohibited from seeking re-election. However, presidents are not usually considered to be lame ducks until the election of their successor, unless their party loses control of Congress in the midterms.[/INDENT]

My thinking is that calling Bush a Lame Duck President is a statement of fact. Did not the Republicans just lose control of the Congress? Is not Bush in the second term of his office?
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:42 am
@Drnaline,
I think what I'm seeing from zozo is a view of how the rest of the world views our policies. His comments seem to be pretty much the same as views from posters from overseas. Some I agree with, others I don't.

Some of them seem to be comments we don't want to hear.Very Happy Bush is a lame duck.With his low approval rating it's hard to deny that.:cool:
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 08:55 am
@Drnaline,
Lame Duck President does not mean you are "unpopular".

It means that within the construct of your government system he is powerless. He is in the second term of his office - he can't be re-elected and he has lost control of the Congress. That is what Lame Duck means - to the best of my understanding.

Tumbleweed - thanks for acknowledging that you hear and understand what I am saying. An interesting metaphor comes from personal relationships. If one or two people do not like you and "beat on you" then you can safely say that the problem is with them. If most people seem not to like you and "beat on you" then you should start to wonder if there is something that you are doing wrong. It might be time for some introspection and self-improvement.

In Hollywood cinema - the "Bully gets Beaten up by the Nerd" is a popular theme.

Is America becoming the Nelson Muntz of the Global Community?

http://www.rob-clarkson.com/duff-brewery/nelson/01.gif
http://llamabutchers.mu.nu/archives/lord%20nelson%20muntz.gif
0 Replies

elfishmoonfeather

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:36 pm
@z0z0,
Ok, let's just sum it up in a nut-shell.

Bush=Bad

Can we finish now?
0 Replies

tumbleweed cv

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:51 pm
@Drnaline,
Cool.:cool:

We have a moderator.Very Happy

We have been awaiting your arrival moonfeather.:p
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 06:17 pm
@z0z0,
I agree that our system does not lend itself to the formation of third or fourth parties , but you must realize that having those other parties would not necessarily make much difference in the running of government . We certainly don't want a multitude of parties as in some other countries , where the government is torn down and reconstructed often due to the failure of a coalition . Stability is important to Americans of all stripes , and we achieve that by following the system in place .
You might also read up on the history of our two parties . They are little like they were some years ago , actually having almost changed sides on many issues drastically now and then in the past . For example . JFK would probably not like the current Democrat stance at all .
0 Replies

DCZE

Reply Tue 2 Oct, 2007 10:33 pm
@z0z0,
This is the single most important documentary a voting American can watch. You want to vote with your eyes wide open, see this documentary.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 06:04 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8800 wrote:
Think about this one!

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

David Rockefeller, private banker and founder of the Trilateral Commission who spoke unashamedly of the necessity of concealing the globalist mission - June, 1991.

This is what I have been saying all along. Machiavellians and the NWO!
The tree of Liberty needs pruning NOW. And the Mack's taken out back and shot no trial no talk. Just justice! gosh i went to far. OK maybe a trial. but how can one present evidence if they hide their agenda. Also other Nations need to get the rest of these very elite and controlling people. Europe is full of them.
0 Replies

FedUpAmerican

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2007 09:23 pm
@z0z0,
Your family tree needs a bit of pruning junior. Unfortunately it doesn't fork, it spirals.
0 Replies

Brian764

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2007 07:53 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;8797 wrote:
I just watched an interesting documentary

America: From Freedom to Fascism
America: From Freedom to Fascism (2006)

It is quite scary if this is true.
The Income Tax is unconstitutional yet the government still pushes it.
The IRS is like a bunch of organized crime thugs

How much do Americans care about this?

The scariest thing is if the US government is willing to set the Constitution aside then what other parts of the Constitution are they willing to set aside? Does the Constitution mean anything anymore? Or is the Constitution just marketing BS these days?

[INDENT]Interesting quote In interview with Congressmen Ron Paul (R-Texas)

Russo: Is there a law that requires people to file a 1040?

Paul: Not explicitly but it is certainly implied

Russo: Implied by force, but is there a law?

Paul: I can't cite a law. No. But you know, ah, if they (government) think it is the law and they have all the guns, you know its an authoritarian approach

Russo: But that's Authoritarianism, that's not a country run by law. Do you think America is going deeper and deeper into a police state and if so how do you see that as a Congressman?

Paul: I think we are moving in that direction because there is not much we can do without permission. The absence of a police state is that people are free and if you don't commit crimes you are free to do what you want. .. Today you have to get permission from the government for virtually everything.[/INDENT]

"The Constitution is just a *** piece of paper."
George W. Bush - November 2005

America: Freedom to Fascism
http://images.apple.com/moviesxml/s/independent/posters/americafreedomtofacism_l200606191742.jpg

Yes I not only saw it, I have the video. Have you seen this one?...its not as long as the one you posted but its at least as powerful. Check it out at William Rodriguez: 9/11 Hero
RedOct

Reply Fri 12 Oct, 2007 06:58 am
@Brian764,
George Herbert Walker Bush on September 11, 1991: "Out of these troubled times, our.. objective.. a new world order.. can emerge.. Today, that new world is struggling to be born, a world quite different from the one we have known."

This speech came barely a month after the break-up of the USSR, which shows how victories abroad also have domestic consequences?
0 Replies