The treatment of western women?

AMERICAFIRST cv

Reply Thu 27 Sep, 2007 08:19 pm
@westernmom,
westernmom;39343 wrote:
Oh baloney! There are some jobs that as a woman I wouldn't want to have but don't tell me that I "can't" do it!

That's the kind of thinking that makes girls want to play on football teams instead of being a cheerleader!

Just tell a person they shouldn't or can't do something and they will do everything they can to prove you wrong - especially a woman!
meet you in a foxhole, and see if you have a change of heart..
westernmom

Reply Fri 28 Sep, 2007 11:00 am
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39449 wrote:

That's one of those jobs that I wouldn't want but if I had to do it, I would. I am an excellent marksman with a rifle and bow.

I have also been known to confront a man who was wacked out on lsd that was attacking my grandfather. It took six highway patrolmen to control and arrest him. Yeah, my husband literally yelled at me later for being so foolish but hey, there wasn't anyone else around to help at the time. Don't mess with a woman who is protecting her own!

My statement is just pointing out that you shouldn't underestimate what we can do. I don't think we should be on the front lines, playing football or wrestling but by telling us we "can't" do it you just make us more determined to prove that we can.
0 Replies

mlurp

Reply Sat 29 Sep, 2007 07:35 pm
@AMERICAFIRST cv,
AMERICAFIRST;39449 wrote:

From all my experience there are no cowards in the foxhole just the dead or cherries. looool
0 Replies