The 9/11 Asbestos Poisoning: A Waiting Nightmare in NYC

mousy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:12 pm
"A WAITING NIGHTMARE IN NYC."

Franklin's Focus: 9/3/07 - Most of my readers will immediately guess that I'm going to discuss the vast fallout of white powder that descended on most of Manhattan over a period of two or three weeks. That, dear reader, is exactly what I'm going to do, albeit in a highly abbreviated form.

Due to the extreme lightness of billowing, lethal, microscopic particles, blanketing Manhattan, they took days and probably weeks to completely settle down on open surfaces or to drift into apartments, stores, offices, taxis, subways, restaurants, bars and so forth. These microscopic particles are of such tiny size, they entered all structures or vehicles whether the windows were tightly closed or not.

Only extraordinary sealing could have kept these particles from entering almost all closed spaces. As for migrating into the subways and subway cars, they would have been carried into the stations and subway cars in vast numbers by the clothing of passengers who had been on the streets. Thusly transported by humans, these particles probably eventually contaminated nearly every surface within subway cars, taxis, and buses.

Those employees who worked in Manhattan on 9/11 and walked through the thick clouds of dust on that day, carried the particles home with them to contaminate their houses or apartments. In this way, their spouses and children and pets were also contaminated. With taxis and subway trains being contaminated by the clothing of passengers, the deadly particles traveled the rest of the city and even further to suburbs or wherever taxicabs, subways, and trains travel to.

In short, a huge number of New York City inhabitants were exposed to a variety of microscopic fibers, all of them belonging to the asbestos family. There are seven members in this family, all of them lethal. A single particle, if breathed in, can kill if it lodges in just the right spot. Since Manhattan was doubtlessly inundated with trillions of such deadly particles, tiny carriers of death that entered countless living, working, and traveling spaces used by the people of that city. It is, therefore, a near certainty that huge numbers of New Yorkers have been infected by members of a lethal family of microscopic barbed spears.
Indymedia Estrecho/Madiaq: The 9/11 Asbestos Poisoning: A Waiting Nightmare in NYC
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,013 • Replies: 15
No top replies

mousy

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:15 pm
@mousy,
Once the three WTC buildings were blown up, thusly creating vast clouds of powder high in the air and drifting over nearly all of Manhattan, experts at the Environmental Protection Agency instantly knew they were confronting a monumental health disaster. How did they know this? They knew because they had criminally allowed the builders of the three towers to use hundreds of tons of asbestos fibers to construct them.

Think OSAMA knew this?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Thu 6 Sep, 2007 08:29 pm
@mousy,
I seriously doubt that OBL even knew or cared about that. You might do some research into whether there was anything criminal about using asbestos during the time the towers were built before spouting off about blame.
I believe more damage is caused by sloppy asbestos removal than is caused by the mere use of it in building. I have the same opinion about lead, especially in paint.
0 Replies

briansol

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 12:59 am
@mousy,
my high school built in the mid 60's was full of asbestos until 2000 when they tore it out and rebuilt most of it.

it was a common item to build with at the time.
much like leaded paint, leaded gasoline, and mercury thermometers.

times change, and so does technology and knowledge. you can't blame that
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:21 am
@mousy,
The writer is probably looking for somebody to sue.
92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:30 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;35659 wrote:
The writer is probably looking for somebody to sue.

Probably, to bad there wasn't an epidemic of people dying from asbestos poisoning.
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:29 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
...there wasn't an epidemic of people dying from asbestos poisoning.

Lots of people do suffer from mesothelioma from asbestos, but usually it is factory or plant workers with long time exposure. It should be noted that some of these cases MAY be bogus, and some lawyers intend to make millions from them.
I foresee quite a few cases as a result of 911, but to blame government is specious at best.
klyph

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:42 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;35791 wrote:

to blame government is specious at best.

I like how the article clearly states that the towers were BLOWN UP.
I thought they fell because the Jet Fuel melted all the steel beams Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:51 pm
@mousy,
Maybe the writer wanted to convey the impression that they were "blown up", but they were destroyed by planes crashing into them and jet fuel burning at a high temperature in a confined environment.
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 04:55 pm
@mousy,
From that article-
"FPF - 4 September 2007 - A majority of the Americans - 52% in August 2007 - now understands the controlled demolition of the World Trade Center buildings in New York on 9/11 in 2001 was an 'inside job' by the US junta. But the massacre by the evildoers is much bigger than the three thousand people which the US junta killed that ominous day. Asbestos poisoning will kill many more: 9/11 is a bigger tragedy than many think. And worse than a lot of people can imagine or dare say."

This is hogwash! I don't believe anywhere near a majority of Americans believe in that. There is always a conspiracy in the minds of a few, rarely proven to exist in reality.
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 05:19 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;35801 wrote:
Maybe the writer wanted to convey the impression that they were "blown up", but they were destroyed by planes crashing into them and jet fuel burning at a high temperature in a confined environment.

Have you ever compared the temperature at which jet fuel burns, to the temperature at which steel melts? Have you ever researched how the WTC was constructed and what it was designed to withstand (Hint: Airplanes)? Have you heard the reports of many firefighters/occupants who heard multiple explosions right before and while the towers collapsed? How do sheeple still not know this by now?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:31 pm
@mousy,
Those premises have been studied and debunked many times since 911.
0 Replies

klyph

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 06:54 pm
@mousy,
Where and by whom? How is jet fuel supposed to melt steel?

Watch this all the way through:
http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1989-np/
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 08:43 pm
@mousy,
I think you need to take the tin foil hat off now and then.
0 Replies

92b16vx

Reply Fri 7 Sep, 2007 09:05 pm
@klyph,
klyph;35822 wrote:
Where and by whom? How is jet fuel supposed to melt steel?

Watch this all the way through:
http://www.conflictingviews.com/t1989-np/

The general theory is that jet fuel didn't "melt" the steel, it softened the steel, and then the building collapsed on itself. Of course this is another thread in and of itself.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Tue 11 Sep, 2007 11:55 am
@mousy,
What...........9/11 and know talk about the asbestos devils?

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Rumors of War (Faces in the Cloud)
0 Replies