mousy

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 05:49 pm
I never understood the relationship betwixt the United States and Israel -enlighting me if you can.

I chose "money" because the religious part is bull, from my Bibilical understanding Israel is commanded to separate from heathens, not allie with them, this commandment along with punishment for willful disobedience is consistent throughout their history.
My point is this, perhaps Israel's is facing Divine punishment.

400 yr's of Egyptian bondage
Hitler ( thousands exterminated)
Constant war with Neighbors
Hatred of Jews rising worldwide

I'm not sure of the scope of $$$ the U.S. gains from the jewish state, but I believe this, the United States is not in it for the religion
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,847 • Replies: 25
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:10 pm
@mousy,
If there would of been a check for both answers i would of picked that one. There also could be a priciple standpoint.
mousy

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:19 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;9267 wrote:
If there would of been a check for both answers i would of picked that one. There also could be a priciple standpoint.

Point taken. but why...the religion linkage...A religious alliance with the United States is sucide "spiritually" at least. Historically the reapor required blood/ nor do I see the United States KICKING AND SCREAMING to follow the KING OF THE JEWS
Curmudgeon

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:41 pm
@mousy,
The US was founded by people following Judeo-Christian ethics and morals , that is a powerful link , as well as money , but that is not to fuel any argument about Zionism and some often-claimed Jewish control of government .
Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 06:48 pm
@mousy,
mousy;9270 wrote:
Point taken. but why...the religion linkage...A religious alliance with the United States is sucide "spiritually" at least. Historically the reapor required blood/ nor do I see the United States KICKING AND SCREAMING to follow the KING OF THE JEWS
Jews were chosen. Suicide is not the intention. The fight for there right to exist is intentional. We've commited to protect them where we can and we will continue. Jesus is not there king, he is ours. If that's who you inferred.
mousy

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:41 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;9275 wrote:
Jews were chosen. Suicide is not the intention.

America is not chosen

Quote:
The fight for there right to exist is intentional. We've commited to protect them where we can and we will continue.

Jesus would have stopped RAWANDA
The American government is too quiet on its relations with Israel
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:44 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;9272 wrote:
The US was founded by people following Judeo-Christian ethics and morals , that is a powerful link , as well as money , but that is not to fuel any argument about Zionism and some often-claimed Jewish control of government .

The US was founded by slavery as Egypt- The egyptians want their slaves back
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:46 pm
@mousy,
I didn't say we were chosen.
It was not up to Jesus but the men perpatrating the crimes.
Having vocal relations with Isreal tend to get you attacked.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 08:58 pm
@mousy,
The link between Israel and the US is that Israel controls the US.

Israel is the brains and US is the brawn.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 09:38 pm
@mousy,
From what i hear, Jews are the smartest and we are definately strong. As far as i controling u, i don't think so.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 09:52 pm
@mousy,
Drnaline - I am confused. Are you Jewish? Or a Christian Social Scientist.
What is a Christian Social Scientist?

Is this what you believe?

[INDENT]The Christian social scientist is confronted by such problems as the imperfect agreement of Christian life with Christian ideals, philosophical-theoretical problems related to social determinism, and the evolution of man. Solutions to these and improved scientific understanding of social processes and structures can help Christians serve God and man more effectively. Empirical social science and Christian faith thus can be partners.

Both empirical social science and Christian faith have rapidly expanding horizons in a world that, from most perspectives of human understanding, is steadily shrinking. We have entered an era of history in which the social sciences are growing at a nearly explosive rate, and their growth is contributing to ever closer relationships between persons and groups in all parts of the world. Concurrently, thoughtful Christians are becoming increasingly aware of the relevance of personal faith to every detail of life, including scientific endeavor, and are increasingly convinced of the essential oneness of all men that dwell upon the face of the earth. Scientific and Christian horizons are expanding while the surrounding world seems to be shrinking.

Mankind has a host of problems. All of them are at least in some respect social, and many are primarily social. Relationships between man and the so-called natural environment are but one focus of attention of the biological and physical sciences; the social sciences are concerned more directly with man's activities and interrelationships. Their domain is the problems of communication, social control, leadership, production, distribution, social relations, social change, human organization, and many other types of interpersonal and intergroup relationships. These subjects are concerned with men's intimate personal experience, so most people have developed or accepted many preconceptions and prejudices about them. When research findings and theoretical implications of the sciences of anthropology, economics, history, political science, social psychology, and sociology or their numerous sub-disciplines and closely-related fields indicate that traditional answers to men's problems are insufficient to meet the complex demands accompanying expanding horizons in a shrinking world, opposition to the social sciences readily develops.
[/INDENT]
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:07 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
Is this what you believe?

Nope, not even close. I'm Catholic Christian. I like studying social behavior, does it make me a scientist? Not in some peoples eyes?
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:42 pm
@mousy,
So then why label yourself a Christian Social Scientist?
Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:55 pm
@z0z0,
z0z0;9347 wrote:
So then why label yourself a Christian Social Scientist?
Simplest answer. Because i can.
0 Replies

z0z0

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 10:56 pm
@mousy,
But you label yourself with a term that does not represent who you are.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 14 Jan, 2007 11:07 pm
@mousy,
How does it not? Your handle says "know it all" Wonder how true that is?
0 Replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 12:49 am
@mousy,
"The US was founded by slavery as Egypt- The egyptians want their slaves back"

Nonsense ! Where did you study history ?
mousy

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:38 pm
@Curmudgeon,
Curmudgeon;9371 wrote:
"The US was founded by slavery as Egypt- The egyptians want their slaves back"

Nonsense ! Where did you study history ?

Judeo-christain? More like Judeo-Ceasar:cool:
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 01:50 pm
@mousy,
Quote:
Israel is the brains and US is the brawn.

Perhaps that is why the U.S.acts so irrationally.. brain exposed to the elements.
0 Replies

mousy

Reply Mon 15 Jan, 2007 02:16 pm
@mousy,
Hitler could not get enough of jew blood -his thrist will never quench

The United States will gamble its soul for jew blood-this battle they will not win.

The middle east salivates in "madness" at the aroma of jew blood.

The angel of death upon Israel-
0 Replies