Shites can't remember their children's names

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 08:25 pm
Print this Transcript
Email a friend
Close this window

Quote:
1/11/2007 Clip No. 1376

[SIZE="3"]Lebanese Journalist Uqab Saqr Explains High Birth Rate among Lebanese Shiites {and also the second and third reasons...}
A more important reason was the neglect and deprivation of the Shiite sect, which led it to rely on its numbers, and to prefer tribal values over the values of the state. {same thing, for every suicide bomber the family gets money and lots of it}
When people accept the civil institution of the state, they feel protected by state institutions, and do not need to give birth to many children. {right, now fighting, no terrorism, and they can just allow their children to grow up without a vest strapped to them...}

The Shiites are reacting to a feeling that they are being marginalized in the general Lebanese society and in the Sunni Arab-Islamic society. {These are otherwise know as consequences to criminal activity}

That is why they relied on a high birthrate in Lebanon, and maybe in Iraq and other places. [more children= more amunition=future terrorists]
This does not mean that the Shiite sect is backward. {snicker-snicker, oh heck no!:wtf: }
Backwardness characterizes the peripheral regions in Lebanon, and in most of the Arab world, where the center controls the periphery.{GEEESH, get real backwardness is a nice description, l can think of many that are way more appropriate, like theiving murderers...}.{okay so now answer the question...come on...well here is why, the fella doesn't beleive in birth control!!! He is probably a randy ol' toothless goat-herder with a little girl for a wife}
Interviewer: What is the reason, lack of awareness?

Uqab Saqr: If a person cannot memorize his children's names in order, how can he give them affection?

MEMRI TV

third one down....

Ha, so the randy old men of Muslim tribes who marry those poor children and have a dozen children who they can't really feed, but will sell as suicide bombers, also can't remember their names....why should they? These chidlren are brought into the world in order to become income for their families and ammunition for the hezzbollah....
:cool:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,015 • Replies: 8
No top replies

markx15

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 03:19 am
@Tulip cv,
It is interesting how diferent cultures face these issues, we recentally had a very disturbing happening, where two car robbers after stealing the car from a women with 2 children, they sped off while she was taking her 6 year old boy from the back seat. He was trapped against the wheel of the car and with his seatbelt, the roads get pretty hot here in the summer, he died only after being dragged for 7 kilometers, 4.375 miles. This episode simply put the whole country in a storm, the men were captured ,one of which was only 16 years old, so the senate is considering lowering the majority age to 16 in order to fully prosecute him.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:29 am
@Tulip cv,
yikes, Mark that is so herendous, it makes you wonder about the minds of these people, where they high?
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 09:53 am
@Tulip cv,
Not that I know of. This is only one of many cases which have been happening, our governer decided to call the national guard to defend the police stations after many were shot down by drug dealers. They did that because the police refuse to directly fight against a new faction of ex-cops and military which is taking over territory previously commanded by these drug dealers. It makes you think is the problem with the legislation that does not efficiently discourage crime, or is it the community's falt, because such behaviour is being stimulated through our ideologies, and our way of life? Add the general corruption of our government, and BAM revolution. At least that is what I defend, we need to be represented by our government, they maintain a charade of honesty to foreign nations, but it is just that. You see we brazilians have a great dificulty to unite against the government, separetly we all protest, but there has never been an ocasion when the entire population mobilized towards one cause, well only one, during our military dictatorship there was a huge manifestation were we toppeled the government and called for elections. But that was a completly diferent scenario.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 12:11 pm
@Tulip cv,
wow that is fascinating, you hear about the odd situation in the news but what you are telling me just isn't reported here...

In Canada our mounties are into watching the hell's angels, the motercycle creeps...but I guess because we can't harvest cocaine they are just watching for the dealing...but we have grow operations {i.e. marawana , heck l can't even spell it} in very nice communities. They take a nice new house and fill it with plants...sometimes they have a family live there...and since it is linked to schizoprenia that is child abuse...

But Canadians don't get it, drug dealers and hard criminals are basically every member of the hell's angels. I mean, friday the thirteenth is celebrated with the hell's angels and other criminals hosting a motercycle gathering in towns across canada...and people actually get excited and join in...l have no idea how they can ignore the fact that children are being involved in brain-damaging, life-threatening drugs, and that these criminals rape and beat up anyone who is stupid enough to get in their way or get involved out of pure ignorance. They are the mafia and dangerous thiefs.

I have met some brazillians, my neighbour is a brazillian and boy oh boy can they party!!!!Really vivacious, passionate people...l have been told that if l ever want plastic surgery to go to Brazilla, but take in the festival, what is it called? Like a Mardi Gras???...fortunately you can't improve perfection ---Ha!
0 Replies

markx15

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 06:00 pm
@Tulip cv,
Carnaval, in fact it starts this saturday, one full week of partying, not a bad holiday.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:03 pm
@Tulip cv,
I am one of six kids and Mom still turns to me and asks me "Which one are you" and I'm the only non-blonde blue eye child in the bunch. LOL you'd think she'd remember the black sheep's name.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 07:05 pm
@Tulip cv,
naw, you are a star red...
0 Replies

Azmr

Reply Wed 16 May, 2007 04:40 pm
@Tulip cv,
^ Lol.
0 Replies