Krazy Kim Pretends to negotiate...

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 08:00 pm
[SIZE="3"]N. Korea nuclear accord advances [/SIZE]AP - Mon Feb 12, 5:13 PM ET
Quote:
BEIJING - A tentative agreement Tuesday on initial steps toward North Korea's nuclear disarmament could set the stage for the first concrete progress after more than three years of talks marked by delays, deadlock and the communist country's first nuclear test explosion. The U.S. envoy to the talks, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, emerged in the early morning hours of Tuesday looking weary after a marathon 16-hour negotiating session and announced that a tentative deal had been struck at the latest round of six-nation talks on the North's nuclear program.

source- North Korea news from Yahoo! News

Quote:

By BURT HERMAN, Associated Press Writer
26 minutes ago

BEIJING - Six countries reached a tentative agreement Tuesday on initial steps toward North Korea's nuclear disarmament that could usher in the first concrete progress after more than three years of talks marked by delays, deadlock and the communist country's first nuclear test explosion.

The U.S. envoy to the talks, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, emerged in the early morning hours of Tuesday looking weary after a marathon 16-hour negotiating session and announced that a tentative deal had been struck at the latest round of six-party talks on the North's nuclear program.

N. Korea nuclear accord advances - Yahoo! News

I say strap Krazy Kim to the nuclear missile and free all the poor unfortunate political prisioners that are rotting away in the hell he has for them......he's going to do what he wants regardless of his 'promises' he is a corrupt and decietful lunatic...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 829 • Replies: 10
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 12 Feb, 2007 11:02 pm
@Tulip cv,
Yeah i aggree, he will try and pull a Clinton on Bush.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 08:31 am
@Tulip cv,
my american politics is actually limited to all the scandels...so do you mind enlughtening those of us who haven't a clue about clinton and bush...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 09:24 am
@Tulip cv,
Clinton liked chasing women better then doing his job. He even attacked a country to take the light off his adultery ways. I still wonder why there is no clammer to redeploy out troops there? And still wonder why there was no clammer over his actual illegal war.
My comment was about Kim Jon (mentally) Il. Jimmy Carter arranged a meeting with clinton that Kim got the US to agree to give them two light water reactors and millions and million in free heavy oil, all for the promise of developing nukes. We now know how concrete those negociations went, expecially after he tested his last devise. Think they kept there word? Or took us for billions? I think he'll keep doing what he's been doing.

Bush, with this same situation is blamed for seeing through this charade and calling it what it was. A schame.
Now i'm listening to the news now and there saying NK is backing off this new agreement, they say they only agreed to turn off the reactors for a limited time. Pretty good deal on there part for 50 million in heavy oil.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 12:31 pm
@Tulip cv,
ahhhhhhhhh....I see your point.

Krazy Kimmie is like a teenage still wearing diapers {no, l am not discussing Professor Schizo}, he is trying to hide his wrinkled dirty butt....In this case this is in fact all the poor people who have been guilty of such crimes as failing to dust his picture.

He has a lot of disgusting actions to hide, his entertainment consists of torturing people by making them sit in a little hole in the ground, without food and water or light for days, then hanging them upside down, and that is the good stuff... entire families are rounded up so that their is no one to report...or contaminate. This is three generations, so children are jailed and tortured and starved....put to work in mines and in fields and worked to death.

I wonder how much of the exported goods are found in our stores...then again, the biggest export is fake US money. This man is a criminal, and the US stops to negotiate with him, is it any wonder this has happened.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 01:46 pm
@Tulip cv,
Is that Kim's real hair or a wig, the man is crazy.
0 Replies

Tulip cv

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 02:13 pm
@Tulip cv,
actually it is transplanted pubic hair...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 13 Feb, 2007 11:34 pm
@Tulip cv,
LOL. i think it's his real hair, Kim even made a law to make every one have a cut like him.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 01:34 pm
@Tulip cv,
It looks like he has a beaver sitting on the top of his head. I think he's sensitive about his height.
Tulip cv

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 03:34 pm
@Tulip cv,
ahhh! Thanks RED, now l understand the platform shoes...ya, no maybe l should send him a postcard and gently suggest to him that he would look better just accepting that he is an angry little bald man with bad taste...:eek:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 14 Feb, 2007 09:28 pm
@Red cv,
Red;10962 wrote:
It looks like he has a beaver sitting on the top of his head. I think he's sensitive about his height.

How could you tell, was it his South Korean imported platform shoes, LOL.
0 Replies