Home of the brave? Administration targets dissenters

Tartarin

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 03:18 pm
Is McGentrix a great American, or what!!
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 03:20 pm
JL -- I did go looking for similar threads but only found yours after mine had been started! Could have just added my grist to your mill!

It was very very nice to hear Edwards say, this morning in an interview, that he finds Ashcrofts actions (across the board) "despicable." Precisely!
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 04:25 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Any knucklehead that wants to involve him/her self in an anti-US demostration should expect to be investigated. You don't see any PRO-US people stteing off bombs on American soil.

Nor have we seen the opposition to the aggression in Iraq do so.

Quote:
If you are going to be an unpatriotic horses ass, be prepared for he consequences. Whining about it will not accomplish anything.

Not even deserving of a response.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 04:33 pm
McGentrix is a kid I believe, and probably never caught on to the fact that in one way or another (in the military and elsewhere), his/her elders and betters have fought for this country's freedoms persistently and faithfully. Adulthood may illuminate the path of this arrogant little character. Perhaps the best thing, Hobit, is no response whatsoever! I'll do it if you will!!
0 Replies

shoesharper

Reply Tue 25 Nov, 2003 04:50 pm
As we say on Abuzz -- Scroll the troll!
0 Replies

perception

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 08:28 am
Tartarin wrote:
McGentrix is a kid I believe, and probably never caught on to the fact that in one way or another (in the military and elsewhere), his/her elders and betters have fought for this country's freedoms persistently and faithfully. Adulthood may illuminate the path of this arrogant little character. Perhaps the best thing, Hobit, is no response whatsoever! I'll do it if you will!!

The leader of the lynchmob rides again-----way to go Tart-----you speak with forked tongue. Out of one side of your mouth you preach freedom of expression----out of the other side of your mouth you say let's shut this guy up and run him off the forum ----just because he doesn't spout your brand of
anti-gov't rhetoric. Why did you start a thread if it wasn't to hear differing of opinion-----it appears you just wanted a flock of sheep to follow your lead.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 08:34 am
I wouldn't characterize most posters here as sheep, Perc, but if that's the way you see yourself...
0 Replies

perception

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 09:02 am
Can't you come back with something substantive or don't you deny being the same type of one sided power hungry elitist that you accuse Bush of?
0 Replies

perception

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 02:08 pm
Tart

Gee ---- it would be a shame to kill your thread just because you can't think of anything substantive to say and I can't visualize you conceding the point. Laughing
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 02:37 pm
scroll.....
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 05:15 pm
ditto...
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 26 Nov, 2003 06:34 pm
I wonder.
Is my name in the FBI files? How would I find out? Do ya think they are monitoring this BB?

"Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean that people aint after you."
0 Replies