Osama Dead?

Reply Sun 24 Sep, 2006 07:15 pm
I'm surprised that this topic wasn't already posted. Anyway, some rumors are going around that Osama bin Laden died. The only source is a small French newspaper, so it's extremely unlikely. Still, what do you think?

Oh, and if you want more information, I'm sure can you can find an article about it on any major news site.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,183 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Curmudgeon

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 07:52 am
@htmlmaster,
Article here
The French regional daily L'Est Republicain reported that, according to a French secret service report, Saudi Arabia is convinced bin Laden died of typhoid in Pakistan in late August. The French government has said it could not confirm the report and would investigate the intelligence leak . This source is a very small news outlet by all reports and probably is erroneous in its report .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 25 Sep, 2006 09:07 pm
@htmlmaster,
OBL's been dead they day he went into hiding. Some supreme leader. Living in a rat hole. Affraid of the daylight and pretty much the night. Dieing would be his best bet.
0 Replies

htmlmaster

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:16 pm
@htmlmaster,
Quote:

OBL's been dead they day he went into hiding. Some supreme leader. Living in a rat hole. Affraid of the daylight and pretty much the night. Dieing would be his best bet.

Yes and no. I see your logic, but unless the American army gets him, he's as good as alive to the public.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 28 Sep, 2006 07:47 pm
@htmlmaster,
I don't think it matters if we get him or father time. If he lets us know we will oblige him an early meeting with allah.
0 Replies

aprilcanadian

Reply Thu 5 Oct, 2006 11:13 am
@htmlmaster,
i think we have to kill his ass. as long as he is alive the very fact he hasnt been caught will speak volumes to his followers and encourage them as if allah is protecting him.

we should ruthlessly continue to hunt him. heaven forbid he dies of a natrual cause then it proves we are incompetant.

nope that is one guy we HAVE to capture and or kill if we wanna crush the religious zealots morales.
0 Replies