Superpower America bombs defenceless Arab kids- Yeah they rule!!

Drnaline

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:51 am
@the intellect,
the intellect;4849 wrote:
why dont u invade Zimbabwe and bring and end to Mugabe's evil regime or Burkinoa Faso where they mutilate Women's genitels because they feel it is wrong for them to feel sexual pleasure.
WHOOPS I FORGOT- NO OIL THERE!!!

Why didnt u invade Saudi Arabia which has a terrible human rights records or harbour many terrorits groups? They provide you OIL!!! SIMPLE
Quote:
why dont u invade Zimbabwe and bring and end to Mugabe's evil regime or Burkinoa Faso where they mutilate Women's genitels because they feel it is wrong for them to feel sexual pleasure.

Why don't you? It seems if it bothers you so much you should do something about it instead of whining to us on your computor?
Quote:
WHOOPS I FORGOT- NO OIL THERE!!!

So what do all those cars you see in pictures run on, Love? They must push them by hand just for kicks because every one know there is no oil in Zimbabwe.
Quote:
Why didnt u invade Saudi Arabia which has a terrible human rights records or harbour many terrorits groups?

They are an Ally, how do get to work by the way?
Quote:
They provide you OIL!!! SIMPLE

If that's the case they why even talk to you unless you can prove to me you have oil?
Brent cv

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 12:14 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4861 wrote:
Why don't you? It seems if it bothers you so much you should do something about it instead of whining to us on your computor?

There you have it!

Not only does this guy think the US should lead the effort in every war that happens on Planet Earth but he then turns around and whines when we DO lead the wars on this planet to get rid of evil dicators and terror harboring governments.

So why does your country not invade Zimbabwe?

Quote:
So what do all those cars you see in pictures run on, Love? They must push them by hand just for kicks because every one know there is no oil in Zimbabwe.

:headbang:
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 05:37 pm
@the intellect,
fair enough!
the fact that we need to get to work in our cars justifys bombing poor arab children.

i'm sorry i was wrong you were RIGHT!!
Drnaline

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 07:42 pm
@the intellect,
the intellect;4870 wrote:
fair enough!
the fact that we need to get to work in our cars justifys bombing poor arab children.

Quote:
fair enough!
So by this sentence i would have to take it as when you go to work it "involve's money and oil"? Who is responcible for making sure you have money to buy oil so you can get to work? Would that be your government? And being greedy as such a nation is as you state, would that make you just like us?
My question to you is. Is bombing poor arab children justified so you can get to work? If not what are you willing to happen to get oil, so you can get to work?
Quote:

That is subject to personal opinion. I think i have a strong arguement.
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:50 am
@the intellect,
"rule Britannia, Brittania Rules The Waves"!!!

"england England England"!
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 05:56 am
@Drnaline,
Code:CASE CLOSED. I WIN THE ARGUMENT!!!

How do you figure you win ? By shouting louder ?
You have offered no thoughtful reasoning , only regurgitated crap that is taken out of context , or twisted to fit your misled thoughts .

Intellect ? I don't see any .
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 06:30 am
@the intellect,
the intellect;4887 wrote:
"rule Britannia, Brittania Rules The Waves"!!!

"england England England"!
Briton hasn't ruled the waves since world war 2, guess who does?
I appears to me The intellect isn't very intellectual, he likes one sided conversation. When you call him on it he clams up. I'd like some clarification on his post.
Quote:
Quote:
ITS ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY AND OIL!!!

So how do you get to work in the mourning? Does it involve money or oil, probably both?

I'd like an answer if you can Mr intellect? "evil, capitalistic, money-orientated/power who sits asides whilst millions of people are suppresed and persecuted in the third world- unless it involves oil or capitalistgain for you."
I believe that is the reason you work, for gain. Do you not? And oil products help you achieve this, to bad some arab kid has to die for YOU!
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 07:13 am
@the intellect,
ur a loser!

If i had a choice it would not go down like this. BUT it is.

and why do u blindly back-up Isreal all the time when u see them bombing and killing lots of palestinians. They only have terrorists groups becuase they are retaliating against u and Isreal.

Its because 80 percent of you population is Jewish!!
as a result of 12 million Russians and Poles emigrating in the 1880-1914 period.
Curmudgeon

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 02:49 pm
@the intellect,
the intellect;4901 Its because [COLOR="Red" wrote:
80[/COLOR] percent of you population is Jewish!!
as a result of 12 million Russians and Poles emigrating in the 1880-1914 period.

That statement doesn't even justify the 2 minutes it would take to google it ! 80% ?
To quote you - " U R DUMB "
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Fri 22 Sep, 2006 05:46 pm
@the intellect,
fine 79 percent is probably more accurate.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 23 Sep, 2006 11:25 am
@the intellect,
the intellect;4901 wrote:
ur a loser!

and why do u blindly back-up Isreal all the time when u see them bombing and killing lots of palestinians. They only have terrorists groups becuase they are retaliating against u and Isreal.

Quote:
ur a loser!

If we are losers why are you fighting for position? In any case how old are you, you don't sound older then maybe twenty five(no offence to any one)?
Quote:
You do have a choice, so what would it be if you would get your way?
Quote:
and why do u blindly back-up Isreal all the time when u see them bombing and killing lots of palestinians.

Probably they same way we would blindly back you up when lets say German bombers were coming over by the hundreds, Vtwo rockets and all. How many deaths are you country responcible for, none? I think you'd have a bigger share then our country could ever produce? Why do you act like the palestinians are innocent in every situation? When has Isreal attacked anything to do with palestinians that wasn't provoked by them?
Quote:
They only have terrorists groups becuase they are retaliating against u and Isreal.

Prove it! With some thing more then opinion! Why do they target citizens instead of the military? In any case why do you disclude yourself as a target? They do not want you dead?
Quote:

Maybe if i lived in Tel Aviv.
Quote:

Ok, i now think you can't be over 20. Only some one so young could be so gulable?
0 Replies