Superpower America bombs defenceless Arab kids- Yeah they rule!!

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 10:28 am
America the worlds greatest military power destroys much of Vietnam in the 60s/70s not to mention kills 3 million of its people, supports the supression of palestinian people and then bombs numerous poor defenceless Muslim children from Libya to Iraq to Afghanstan.
YEAH DOESNT AMERICA RULE!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,003 • Replies: 30
No top replies

Brent cv

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 02:50 pm
@the intellect,
Go America! Sucks to be the Arabs I guess?

Maybe they should stop electing Terrorist harboring leaders into their government and they wouldn't get bombed?

I wonder if these are the same kids running around burning US flags and sporting AK-47's?

Your attempt at portraying America as a country that's goal is to kill defenseless children falls miles short and just shows your hatred for America in the way that you will say anything to make it look bad.
the intellect

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 03:40 pm
@Brent cv,
A) there is a huge level of bias and maybe a tad of ignorance in yours and Political Jedi's thread.
B) u have used your military power to kill millions and support the Palestinian oppression and turn a blind eye to corrupt practices of Saudi Arabia. Arab terrorists do not exist for no reason whatsoever.U do not rule!
Brent cv

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 07:44 pm
@the intellect,
and we don't target children and that was what this whole thread was about.

Sorry to disappoint.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 19 Sep, 2006 09:57 pm
@the intellect,
the intellect;4800 wrote:
A) there is a huge level of bias and maybe a tad of ignorance in yours and Political Jedi's thread.
B) u have used your military power to kill millions and support the Palestinian oppression and turn a blind eye to corrupt practices of Saudi Arabia. Arab terrorists do not exist for no reason whatsoever.U do not rule!
Quote:

It's not only them, and there opinion's. It is our mainstream. We have the power, and those in power tend to exert it. That is our nature. Since the dawn of our time. Don't like it, build a better military ruled by citizens.
Quote:
B) u have used your military power to kill millions and support the Palestinian oppression and turn a blind eye to corrupt practices of Saudi Arabia.

Pretty good killing millions for only losing what we do. Must mean most others don't know how to fight. If us ignorant self rightious oppressors of the earth can get a leg up on you.
Quote:
Arab terrorists do not exist for no reason whatsoever.

Don't you mean, extreme Muslim Arab terrorists? I believe they exist to see my way of life extinguished. In fact i've heard them say that quite a few times. Haven't you?
Quote:
U do not rule!

Say you and what army?
0 Replies

POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 12:28 am
@the intellect,
the intellect;4797 wrote:
America the worlds greatest military power destroys much of Vietnam in the 60s/70s not to mention kills 3 million of its people, supports the supression of palestinian people and then bombs numerous poor defenceless Muslim children from Libya to Iraq to Afghanstan.
YEAH DOESNT AMERICA RULE!!!!

America was fighting communist in Vietnam. Communist. Remember communism?

Should America support the palestinian people when they vote in Hamas? A known terrorist organization that attacks our democratic ally Israel! Should'nt we support democracy before we support terrorist?

Yea, thats all we do. . .all day long we bomb those poor children. Tell ya what, how bout you :beat: someone else off. . .I'm too busy for your Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan propaganda!
Brent cv

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 12:41 am
@POLITICAL JEDI,
POLITICAL JEDI;4811 wrote:
America was fighting communist in Vietnam. Communist. Remember communism?

Should America support the palestinian people when they vote in Hamas? A known terrorist organization that attacks our democratic ally Israel! Should'nt we support democracy before we support terrorist?

Yea, thats all we do. . .all day long we bomb those poor children. Tell ya what, how bout you :beat: someone else off. . .I'm too busy for your Michael Moore, Cindy Sheehan propaganda!

You're awesome.
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 04:19 am
@the intellect,
what a load of friiging shi*!!!

no one in the rest of the world thinks you were in the right in Vietnam but it seems you still do. shows how out of touch u are. years of history lessons showed me this and its safe to saynot many of my techers or textbooks i read every said america was right in going to war.
-COMMUNISM. If u think there is something fundamentally wrong with communism u r stuck in the McCarthy era! The only wrong thing with communism 1917-1990 waqs the fact that its main exponent the U.S.S.R was led by a series of mad dictators.

and i never said you target little arab children but you have killed many off them. DON'T MISQUOTE ME!!
the intellect

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 04:28 am
@the intellect,
oh and if u think your such a great interventionist power (i.e protecting the South Vietnamese) then why dont you get involved in all the other little civil wars and conflicts like in Africa or parts of Asia. The Balkans was an exception but i'm sure you still probably had some agenda there.

Oh no i forgot. u dont because it doesnt involved Oil or the suppression of communism- a system which would make the markets of the world opposed to your capitalist ways. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY AND OIL!!!

also why do u turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia (a country which has a terrible human rights record). BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU OIL!!

CASE CLOSED. I WIN THE ARGUMENT!!!
Drnaline

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 06:53 am
@the intellect,
the intellect;4815 wrote:

no one in the rest of the world thinks you were in the right in Vietnam but it seems you still do. shows how out of touch u are. years of history lessons showed me this and its safe to saynot many of my techers or textbooks i read every said america was right in going to war.
-COMMUNISM. If u think there is something fundamentally wrong with communism u r stuck in the McCarthy era! The only wrong thing with communism 1917-1990 waqs the fact that its main exponent the U.S.S.R was led by a series of mad dictators.

and i never said you target little arab children but you have killed many off them. DON'T MISQUOTE ME!!

Quote:

Yup, that sums up pretty much your input thus far.
Quote:
ITS ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY AND OIL!!!

So how do you get to work in the mourning? Does it involve money or oil, probably both?
Quote:
BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU OIL!!

If they give it to us, why is the price so high?
Quote:

The only arguement you win is the one for being a hypocrite.
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 10:11 am
@the intellect,
Hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!

bomb the little arab children.
Brent cv

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 12:40 pm
@the intellect,
the intellect;4823 wrote:
Hypocrites!!!!!!!!!!!

bomb the little arab children.

We may just do that.
0 Replies

POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:15 pm
@the intellect,
the intellect;4816 wrote:
oh and if u think your such a great interventionist power (i.e protecting the South Vietnamese) then why dont you get involved in all the other little civil wars and conflicts like in Africa or parts of Asia. The Balkans was an exception but i'm sure you still probably had some agenda there.

We did try to intervene in Africa. . .Mogadishu ring a bell???We don't get involved in the civil wars of Africa or Asia anymore because they aren't hijacking planes and using them as missiles on American landmarks. We now have bigger fish to fry. I didn't see anybody rushing to quell our civil war, so why should we bother with theirs. Futhermore, If a whiny liberal such as yourself can't come up with a legitimate alter reason for our involvement in the balkins, certainly there wasn't one!

Oh no i forgot. u dont because it doesnt involved Oil or the suppression of communism- a system which would make the markets of the world opposed to your capitalist ways. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT MONEY AND OIL!!!

also why do u turn a blind eye to Saudi Arabia (a country which has a terrible human rights record). BECAUSE THEY GIVE YOU OIL!!

You win crap! The United States is by far the most powerful nation on earth! If we wanted to, we could carpet bomb Iraq, Venezuela, and Saudi Arabia for 30 days and 30 nights, kill everyone, and then simply take their oil! No one in the international community would dare put themselves in the crosshairs of our military just take up their side. So that destroys your arguement that we are in Iraq simply for their oil. If oil is the only aim, why bother championing democracy? Why bother having elections? Why not just take it. . .it's right there for the taking?:dunno:
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:20 pm
@the intellect,
How ******* Dumb R U!!!!!

Ur Obviously Not Gonna Say That Are You. U Have To Sugar Coat It To The Rest Of The World To Gain A Shread Of Legitimacy.

If It Isnt About Oil Why Dont U Promote Democracy In All The Numerous Dictatorships Throughout Asia Or Africa Or Invade Them.
Why Dont U Promote Better Civil Rights In Saudi Arabia.

Ignorant Idiots!!!
POLITICAL JEDI

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 02:38 pm
@the intellect,
the intellect;4830 wrote:
How ***ing Dumb R U!!!!!

Ur Obviously Not Gonna Say That Are You. U Have To Sugar Coat It To The Rest Of The World To Gain A Shread Of Legitimacy.

If It Isnt About Oil Why Dont U Promote Democracy In All The Numerous Dictatorships Throughout Asia Or Africa Or Invade Them.

Ignorant Idiots!!!

Could you please tone down the name calling as I have not called you any names and it really takes away from the debate. Thank you.

The answer to your question is simple. The question of alliances with dictators, of deals with the devil, can be approached openly, forthrightly, and without any need for defensiveness. The principle is that we cannot democratize the world overnight and, therefore, if we are sincere about the democratic project, we must proceed sequentially. Nor, out of a false equivalence, need we abandon democratic reformers in these autocracies. On the contrary, we have a duty to support them, even as we have a perfect moral right to distinguish between democrats on the one hand and totalitarians or jihadists on the other.

In the absence of omnipotence, one must deal with the lesser of two evils. That means postponing radically destabilizing actions in places where the support of the current non-democratic regime is needed against a larger existential threat to the free world. There is no need to apologize for that. In World War II we allied ourselves with Stalin against Hitler. (As Churchill said shortly after the German invasion of the USSR: “If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favorable reference to the devil in the House of Commons.”) This was a necessary alliance, and a temporary one: when we were done with Hitler, we turned our attention to Stalin and his successors.

Consider two cases of useful but temporary allies against Communism: Augusto Pinochet in Chile and Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines. We proved our bona fides in both of these cases when, as Moscow weakened and the existential threat to the free world receded, we worked to bring down both dictators. In 1986, we openly and decisively supported the Aquino revolution that deposed and exiled Marcos, and later in the 80’s we pressed very hard for free elections in Chile that Pinochet lost, paving the way for the return of democracy.

Alliances with dictatorships were justified in the war against fascism and the cold war, and they are justified now in the successor existential struggle, the war against Arab/Islamic radicalism. This is not just theory. It has practical implications. For nothing is more practical than the question: after Afghanistan, after Iraq, what?

Some conservatives (and many liberals) have proposed instead that we be true to the universalist language of the President’s second inaugural address and go after the three principal Islamic autocracies: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan.3 Not so fast, and not so hard. Autocracies they are, and in many respects nasty ones. But doing this would be a mistake.

In Egypt, we certainly have liberal resources that should be supported and encouraged. But, keeping in mind the Algerian experience, we should be wary of bringing down the whole house of cards and thereby derailing any progress from authoritarianism to liberal democracy. Saudi Arabia has a Byzantine culture, and an equally Byzantine method of governance, which must be delicately reformed short of overthrow. And Pakistan, which has great potential for democracy, is simply too critical as a military ally in the war on al Qaeda to risk anything right now. Pervez Musharraf is no bastard; but even if he were, he is ours. We should be encouraging the evolution of democracy in all of these countries, but relentless and ruthless means—of the kind we employed in Afghanistan and Iraq and should, perhaps short of direct military invention, be employing in Syria—are better applied to enemies, not friends. ~ Krauthammer
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 20 Sep, 2006 08:56 pm
@the intellect,
the intellect;4830 wrote:
How ******* Dumb R U!!!!!

Ignorant Idiots!!!
Getting as little emotional are we?
Quote:
Ur Obviously Not Gonna Say That Are You. U Have To Sugar Coat It To The Rest Of The World To Gain A Shread Of Legitimacy

As do you to gain the same amount of ligitmacy. Sugar coat away.
Quote:

Because we choose not too.
Quote:

Why don't you?
Quote:
Ignorant Idiots!!!

Takes one to know one.
0 Replies

the intellect

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 03:36 am
@the intellect,
Drnaline
Quote:
"because we choose note to"

U choose not to becasue your are an evil, capitalistic, money-orientated/power who sits asides whilst millions of people are suppresed and persecuted in the third world- unless it involves oil or capitalistgain for you.
PATHETIC.

your not doing a good job of countering me. you played right into my hands with that.
the intellect

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 03:38 am
@the intellect,
why dont u invade Zimbabwe and bring and end to Mugabe's evil regime or Burkinoa Faso where they mutilate Women's genitels because they feel it is wrong for them to feel sexual pleasure.
WHOOPS I FORGOT- NO OIL THERE!!!

Why didnt u invade Saudi Arabia which has a terrible human rights records or harbour many terrorits groups? They provide you OIL!!! SIMPLE
GoodBoy

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:18 am
@the intellect,
lol.. and the same people that say they hate the U.S are the same ones who whine like babies for us to help when they want it.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Thu 21 Sep, 2006 06:40 am
@the intellect,
the intellect;4848 wrote:
Drnaline
U choose not to becasue your are an evil, capitalistic, money-orientated/power who sits asides whilst millions of people are suppresed and persecuted in the third world- unless it involves oil or capitalistgain for you.
PATHETIC.

your not doing a good job of countering me. you played right into my hands with that.
You never answered my question earlyer. Why do you work, and does it involve money and oil? We will see who is patheticly hypocritical? And i think it's you. Don't beat around the bush, give an honest answer if you can.
"Played in your hands" I think not, it's the other way around, you'll see.