Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 06:38 pm
@markx15,
Not this American.
0 Replies

BonaParte cv

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 11:07 pm
@fluidambient,
fluidambient;5542 wrote:
Yah that's why the top car that Americans are driving is either a Toyota or a Honda. :whistling:

People driving japanese cars are not real Americans in my opinion.
0 Replies

Sherman cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 07:19 pm
@fluidambient,
Let the Chinese Iran and or even the South America Presidents dream on.....Anyway regarding the USSR situation before the fall of the wall, i tell ya,
Things were pretty stable...The Cold War kept the world at bay and we did not have all the problems globalisation it getting us into....I hate it!!!!

In my opinion Russia was better before and so Europe with their own currency, ideology and political messes....That 's the way i liked it...We In Europe have this utopic idea to beat US economy by creating the brutal European Union......F...k Them!!!!

I loved the time when US were politically influent and could manipulate and control most of the foreign governaments.....What i do not like is when people speak about top secrets material against their own country and US had many traitor inside men....Shame!!!!!!

The truth is that US is a strong and powerful nation, foreigners hate that, they hate that sense of unity and patriotism keep you guys together....Remember 9/11?

The only thing that Bush should have done, it is to involve more the ONU after the terroist attack and then have taken action.....he did not. Many people around the world hate him...But it is not only for that! Above all is for the power of USA to look after your own interests....Well done, I admire that!!! Which country wouldn't do the same!

China will not have a chance to expand. Perhaps should be left alone but watched closely by US secret intelligence Agencies........ What do you think?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 09:49 pm
@Sherman cv,
I think you are giving us too much credit.:wtf:

We are fighting 2 wars , on the brink of a 3rd, with a 4th in the wings. We aren't winning any of them. I don't think that makes us a great role model.

Until we get our act together, China continues to prosper while we are mired in conflicts.

It's no wonder China is gaining on us.:wtf:
BonaParte cv

Reply Thu 19 Oct, 2006 10:05 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5752 wrote:

We are fighting 2 wars , on the brink of a 3rd, with a 4th in the wings. We aren't winning any of them. I don't think that makes us a great role model.

Until we get our act together, China continues to prosper while we are mired in conflicts.

Your photo of Alfred does not suprise me anymore...............:headbang:

Tumbleweed, Never chase a lie. Let it alone, and it will run
itself to death.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 06:00 am
@BonaParte cv,
I thought there was a striking resemblence.Very Happy

What lie am I chasing?:wtf:
Sherman cv

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 04:31 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5752 wrote:

It is not gaining anything.......It is a problem that US can handle when time comes....Do Not worry ..:wtf: Have faith!!!!!:lightbulb:

Right now US have a more important job to do : Take care of the bloody islamists that are gaining grounds worldwide...In Europe especially UK We are invaded and our governaments are letting them gain power trough the media and free speech policies, despite raise of violence even murder against anyone who oppose their views.....I want my country back!!!!!!

Europe is just the main steppinstone to grow their population and multiply their terrorists and anti-western ideologies.....Beware.....We are in deep trouble!!!!!:eek: What can be done to correct this abomination!!!!!! :dunno:

Did you know that in England when the police have to search terrorist suspects houses the tax payers (us) have to pay for them to stay in hotels?????? On the other hand we have many english people (of no muslims heritage) homeless???? :no: :frown:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 09:45 pm
@Sherman cv,
Sherman;5748 wrote:
Let the Chinese Iran and or even the South America Presidents dream on.....Anyway regarding the USSR situation before the fall of the wall, i tell ya,
Things were pretty stable...The Cold War kept the world at bay and we did not have all the problems globalisation it getting us into....I hate it!!!!

In my opinion Russia was better before and so Europe with their own currency, ideology and political messes....That 's the way i liked it...We In Europe have this utopic idea to beat US economy by creating the brutal European Union......F...k Them!!!!

I loved the time when US were politically influent and could manipulate and control most of the foreign governaments.....What i do not like is when people speak about top secrets material against their own country and US had many traitor inside men....Shame!!!!!!

The truth is that US is a strong and powerful nation, foreigners hate that, they hate that sense of unity and patriotism keep you guys together....Remember 9/11?

The only thing that Bush should have done, it is to involve more the ONU after the terroist attack and then have taken action.....he did not. Many people around the world hate him...But it is not only for that! Above all is for the power of USA to look after your own interests....Well done, I admire that!!! Which country wouldn't do the same!

China will not have a chance to expand. Perhaps should be left alone but watched closely by US secret intelligence Agencies........ What do you think?
Thank you Sherman.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 20 Oct, 2006 09:56 pm
@tumbleweed cv,
tumbleweed;5758 wrote:
I thought there was a striking resemblence.Very Happy

What lie am I chasing?:wtf:
Wishing Bush's first name were Alfred?
0 Replies