Chinese Expansionism

markx15

Reply Wed 23 Aug, 2006 02:50 pm
What could be the consequences of a world in which China posseses economic supremacy?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,319 • Replies: 28
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 27 Aug, 2006 04:32 pm
@markx15,
Funny thing is, to do that they would have to give up there communist ways for it is free enterprise that has got them this far?
Willie cv

Reply Sat 9 Sep, 2006 05:45 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4479 wrote:
Funny thing is, to do that they would have to give up there communist ways for it is free enterprise that has got them this far?

No, not really. The government owns the businesses and gives people a percentage of it. They can spread their communism.

Now ask yourself this...what sort of dufus president is going to bankrupt us through the Chinese being the second holder of our bad debt? Huh? Huh? Bush. And can you guess why? Anyone? Because then he can forum that North American Union and get labor all lowered and people where he wants them...getting rid of the sense of nations and concentrating on just labor...
Drnaline

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 12:47 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;4512 wrote:
No, not really. The government owns the businesses and gives people a percentage of it. They can spread their communism.

Now ask yourself this...what sort of dufus president is going to bankrupt us through the Chinese being the second holder of our bad debt? Huh? Huh? Bush. And can you guess why? Anyone? Because then he can forum that North American Union and get labor all lowered and people where he wants them...getting rid of the sense of nations and concentrating on just labor...

Quote:

They can try and spread communism, but as we know. Free enterprise and communism do not work well together and in the past sixty years we have a few shining examples of what works and what don't. Compare North vs south Korea, North vs south Vietnam, then Bangkok and taiwan vs and the rest of china. If you view korea by satelite at night you see a peculiar thing, Only the south has lights.
Quote:
Now ask yourself this...what sort of dufus president is going to bankrupt us through the Chinese being the second holder of our bad debt? Huh? Huh?

I think the chinese realise there is a certain risk in holding some ones dept. You think a second lien holder is gonna bankrupt the US, i think the first lien holder has first dibs. In any case do you have a studder problem? Why do you think china assumes our dept? A profit maybe or that we buy billions of dallors of there products? Which by the way we don't have to do. Just like they don't.
Quote:
Bush. And can you guess why? Anyone? Because then he can forum that North American Union and get labor all lowered and people where he wants them...getting rid of the sense of nations and concentrating on just labor

I've seem to of heard this story before, still waiting on some collaboration.
The name on the thread says "Chinese Expansionism"
not bush expansionism.
Willie cv

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 03:38 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4525 wrote:
They can try and spread communism, but as we know. Free enterprise and communism do not work well together and in the past sixty years we have a few shining examples of what works and what don't. Compare North vs south Korea, North vs south Vietnam, then Bangkok and taiwan vs and the rest of china. If you view korea by satelite at night you see a peculiar thing, Only the south has lights.

I think the chinese realise there is a certain risk in holding some ones dept. You think a second lien holder is gonna bankrupt the US, i think the first lien holder has first dibs. In any case do you have a studder problem? Why do you think china assumes our dept? A profit maybe or that we buy billions of dallors of there products? Which by the way we don't have to do. Just like they don't.

I've seem to of heard this story before, still waiting on some collaboration.
The name on the thread says "Chinese Expansionism"
not bush expansionism.

I stick with you long enough I'll learn to be a real good debater like yourself....

I think Chinese expansionism will take over the majority of the world. And there seems to be a great disdain from our president for the very core of a constitutional government. He's even mentioned on how being a dictator would make things easier.

Let's not discount the coincidal globalization and China expansion. I think holding our debt makes us the dufus, really, as the Chinese have already stated once they could trade it in on another currency which is stronger than the US on the market. That shook our stock market for a few days.

I think the expansion of China in that they are doing business with Americans who agree to their totalitarian way of censoring their population speaks volumes to what lies ahead. There is no promotion of human rights by China nor from the behavior of the US from us, either.

China is exanding, IMHO, more than just its economy...it's expanding the idea of totalitarian governments along with the ideas of One World Order in the globalization of the market place.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 04:23 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;4548 wrote:
I stick with you long enough I'll learn to be a real good debater like yourself....

I think Chinese expansionism will take over the majority of the world. And there seems to be a great disdain from our president for the very core of a constitutional government. He's even mentioned on how being a dictator would make things easier.

Let's not discount the coincidal globalization and China expansion. I think holding our debt makes us the dufus, really, as the Chinese have already stated once they could trade it in on another currency which is stronger than the US on the market. That shook our stock market for a few days.

I think the expansion of China in that they are doing business with Americans who agree to their totalitarian way of censoring their population speaks volumes to what lies ahead. There is no promotion of human rights by China nor from the behavior of the US from us, either.

China is exanding, IMHO, more than just its economy...it's expanding the idea of totalitarian governments along with the ideas of One World Order in the globalization of the market place.
Quote:

Yes my son. Walk into the light, LOL.
Quote:
I think Chinese expansionism will take over the majority of the world.

Just like russia did right? Oh that attempt failed.
Quote:
And there seems to be a great disdain from our president for the very core of a constitutional government.

About the same view as Reagon had with the USSR. There communists.
Quote:
He's even mentioned on how being a dictator would make things easier.

It does make things easier, look at stalin. You can kill millions and nobody asks questions.
Quote:
Let's not discount the coincidal globalization and China expansion.

Has there ever been a time when globalization was not in effect one way or another in human history? It's called civilization, ever heard of it?
Quote:
I think holding our debt makes us the dufus, really, as the Chinese have already stated once they could trade it in on another currency which is stronger than the US on the market. That shook our stock market for a few days.

They sure could. Would we recover, yes. Even at our weakest the still pail in a comparison.
Quote:

Are foots in the door, it called free enterprise. And there making bookoo bucks. There not about to cut off there cash cow. What we are doing is influencing there life style and many in china are jumping on the band wagon. Human rights will come when the people will sit no longer because of it.

Quote:

And to reach this point they had to make consessions, there gonna have to keep making them. Since it's inception china has lost quite a bit of it's death grip and it's only gonna get worse.
Willie cv

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 04:30 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4569 wrote:
Yes my son. Walk into the light, LOL.

Just like russia did right? Oh that attempt failed.

About the same view as Reagon had with the USSR. There communists.

It does make things easier, look at stalin. You can kill millions and nobody asks questions.

Has there ever been a time when globalization was not in effect one way or another in human history? It's called civilization, ever heard of it?

They sure could. Would we recover, yes. Even at our weakest the still pail in a comparison.

Are foots in the door, it called free enterprise. And there making bookoo bucks. There not about to cut off there cash cow. What we are doing is influencing there life style and many in china are jumping on the band wagon. Human rights will come when the people will sit no longer because of it.

And to reach this point they had to make consessions, there gonna have to keep making them. Since it's inception china has lost quite a bit of it's death grip and it's only gonna get worse.

No facts...just air...tell you what...when you grow up and you want to debate with the "intellectual elite" come talk. We provide sources for our discussions...pesky thing...but it doesn't make it look like blow hard republicans on a propaganada campaign when we do. We'll talk when you have facts...:headbang:
Brent cv

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 04:34 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;4578 wrote:
No facts...just air...tell you what...when you grow up and you want to debate with the "intellectual elite" come talk. We provide sources for our discussions...pesky thing...but it doesn't make it look like blow hard republicans on a propaganada campaign when we do. We'll talk when you have facts...:headbang:

Nice copout
Drnaline

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 04:47 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;4578 wrote:

Quote:
No facts...just air...

Are you under the assuption the USSR was a sucess? That they weren't communists? Stalin didn't kill millions of people? Civilizations haven't traded with others for thousands of years?
Quote:
tell you what...when you grow up and you want to debate with the "intellectual elite" come talk.

It seem an "intellectual elite" would have a better come back then gro up? How much formal education do you have Mr. Intellect? PHD, Dr. maybe?
Quote:
We provide sources for our discussions...pesky thing...but it doesn't make it look like blow hard republicans on a propaganada campaign when we do.

Really, you haven't posted any sources in this thread? So does that make it blowhard propoganda? By your term i would have to say yes.
Quote:
We'll talk when you have facts...

I'll wait while you post your links that you believe to be fact?
0 Replies

Willie cv

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 04:48 pm
@Brent cv,
Brent;4581 wrote:
Nice copout

Typical retort. Where are your sources? I have been firing back fact after fact and have actually tried to discuss while you guys are just damning democrats. Now I know that's the news on FOX, but there really is a big world out here that is filled with lotsa stuff that will ruin your life in the near future if you don't start studying at what's going on.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 10 Sep, 2006 04:58 pm
@Willie cv,
Willie;4591 wrote:
Typical retort. Where are your sources? I have been firing back fact after fact and have actually tried to discuss while you guys are just damning democrats. Now I know that's the news on FOX, but there really is a big world out here that is filled with lotsa stuff that will ruin your life in the near future if you don't start studying at what's going on.
Quote:
Typical retort. Where are your sources?

You first, you state it's a conspiracy of Bush's? I haven't seen a fact yet that you've proven?
Quote:
and have actually tried to discuss while you guys are just damning democrats.

Where is this thread has any one damned democrats? I think you a little emotional. You must be hearing what you want or read into stuff too much?
Quote:
Now I know that's the news on FOX, but there really is a big world out here that is filled with lotsa stuff that will ruin your life in the near future if you don't start studying at what's going on.

Sounds like some has got you scared?
Willie cv

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 05:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;4593 wrote:
You first, you state it's a conspiracy of Bush's? I haven't seen a fact yet that you've proven?

Where is this thread has any one damned democrats? I think you a little emotional. You must be hearing what you want or read into stuff too much?

Sounds like some has got you scared?

North American Union to Replace the USA? by Jerome R. Corsi

Here you go.

Quote:
Secretly, the Bush administration is pursuing a policy to expand NAFTA politically, setting the stage for a North American Union designed to encompass the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. What the Bush administration truly wants is the free, unimpeded movement of people across open borders with Mexico and Canada.

President Bush intends to abrogate U.S. sovereignty to the North American Union, a new economic and political entity which the President is quietly forming, much as the European Union has formed.

The blueprint President Bush is following was laid out in a 2005 report entitled "Building a North American Community" published by the left-of-center Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). The CFR report connects the dots between the Bush administration's actual policy on illegal immigration and the drive to create the North American Union:

Council on Foreign Relations:

Council on Foreign Relations

Trilater Commission

About The Trilateral Commission

The World Bank

World Trade Organization

WTO | Welcome to the WTO website

Those are enough organizations to whom Bush belongs to give you some idea of his agenda, the right wing neocons agenda. Then there are the other underlying groups which form and profit from the wars and manipulate the thinking of the New Wave Evangelist religion.

Meet The Carlyle Group - Former World Leaders and Washington Insiders Make Billions from the War on Terrorism

The Carlyle Group. An investment firm that helps people make profits from war....

The Despoiling Of America

The Dominionism group is the scariest of all, but each group has its own profiteering endeavor and work with each other to alter the governments of the world. One big playground for the wealthy and one low paid slave wage holdings for the rest.

Now, where are the controlling groups from the left you are so afraid of now?
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 17 Sep, 2006 08:33 pm
@markx15,
While its Ok to post links, posting those links does not constitute guilt of a conspriacy. You need to link all these idea's your having together. Just posting them together will not do that. So, as i said before, you have not posted proof. Not any thing that would hold up in a US court of law. By your language i am lead to believe you believe that what the president (if you can prove it) is doing is illegal?
fluidambient

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:10 pm
@Drnaline,
A world in which China possesses economic supremacy? Hmm China is getting stronger but not sure if they will be the pure uncontested might. It would prolly look similar to USSR vs. USA when they get strong enough, however with differences I cannot forsee. Their national heritage has a tendency to perserver having over 4000 years of culture to build their collective cohesiveness. In short, I don't see China falling apart like USSR did either. Anyhow once they get a bit more equal on footing with Western powers we might see countries wanting to ally with China instead of the West. China is growing fast and they forsee the need for more energy, that means new partnerships being considered with all countries with the ability to provide them that.
BonaParte cv

Reply Wed 11 Oct, 2006 11:29 pm
@fluidambient,
Walmart provided us with the China connection.
Ten years from now we'll all be driving chinese cars.
0 Replies

fluidambient

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 05:44 pm
@markx15,
The only cars I drive are Japanese.
BonaParte cv

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 09:56 pm
@fluidambient,
That's racist!!
fluidambient

Reply Thu 12 Oct, 2006 10:36 pm
@markx15,
lol...
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 06:47 am
@BonaParte cv,
BonaParte;5490 wrote:
That's racist!!

Not if his eyes are a little slanty.
0 Replies

fluidambient

Reply Fri 13 Oct, 2006 11:27 am
@markx15,
Yah that's why the top car that Americans are driving is either a Toyota or a Honda. :whistling: