Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 30 Mar, 2008 07:21 pm
@rex b,
Really!?

Then what color hair do I have Pino???
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 05:05 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Consider the billions of people you liberal Communists murdered in the 20th Century, all the while promising a utopian society. Screw it. You're liars and cry-babies. You oppose the war in Iraq, but would be the first to send millions to the gallows for not living up to your Communist revolutionary ideals. Go shave your balls, you dusty old Marxist farts. :no:
DiversityDriven

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 06:23 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;55405 wrote:
Really!?

Then what color hair do I have Pino???
The one on your head or the one done your back?
0 Replies

Fatal Freedoms

Reply Wed 2 Apr, 2008 09:15 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;55495 wrote:
Consider the billions of people you liberal Communists murdered in the 20th Century, all the while promising a utopian society. Screw it. You're liars and cry-babies. You oppose the war in Iraq, but would be the first to send millions to the gallows for not living up to your Communist revolutionary ideals. Go shave your balls, you dusty old Marxist farts. :no:

I'm no communist....never have been (unlike somebody ahem..:thumbdown:)
0 Replies

g-man

Reply Fri 2 May, 2008 08:45 pm
@rex b,
A disgusting act to present photos of our deceased "volunteer" soldiers and to manipulate them for an agenda. As volunteers, I suspect they would object to that use of their memory.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 09:54 am
@g-man,
g-man;57201 wrote:
A disgusting act to present photos of our deceased "volunteer" soldiers and to manipulate them for an agenda. As volunteers, I suspect they would object to that use of their memory.

yeah you nailed it! :thumbup:

manipulating these men to die for an agenda (aka. Oil) is wrong!
g-man

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 11:57 am
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57209 wrote:
yeah you nailed it! :thumbup:

manipulating these men to die for an agenda (aka. Oil) is wrong!

Did you miss the part about "volunteers"?
Volunteer soldiers do not get the option of which conflicts to participate in.
Never have, never will.
Perhaps you know of some nation or some event where this actually occurred?

Besides, soldiers are not drafted or volunteer or manipulated to "die". Their assignment is to help the enemy die for their cause.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 12:54 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57214 wrote:
Did you miss the part about "volunteers"?
Volunteer soldiers do not get the option of which conflicts to participate in.
Never have, never will.
Perhaps you know of some nation or some event where this actually occurred?

Besides, soldiers are not drafted or volunteer or manipulated to "die". Their assignment is to help the enemy die for their cause.

a misinformed and manipulated volunteer is as much of a prisoner as the levy soldier. :peace:
g-man

Reply Sat 3 May, 2008 01:12 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Talk about spin............................

Fatal_Freedoms;57216 wrote:
a misinformed and manipulated volunteer is as much of a prisoner as the levy soldier. :peace:

My father served in WWII.
My Brother and myself served in Viet Nam.
My second brother served state side and was available to serve where ever ordered. As were many many fine people.
My son served in the 91 Iraqi conflict.
My niece served in the current conflict.
Several of my friends and acquaintances sons have and are serving.
None of us feel that we have been manipulated.
I personally know no one who is anything other than proud to have served our nation.
I agree that some have felt wronged in being sent to serve. I credit parent's failure in preparing children in what to expect before taking the oath.
People who join a "military" with "only" the intention of benefits available from that service are sometimes taken aback when reality hits them in the face.
In my first formation, our First Sargent told us, "This is not a democracy!"
"We do not care about your opinion, nor will we tolerate it"!
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 09:57 am
@g-man,
g-man;57221 wrote:
Talk about spin............................

My father served in WWII.
My Brother and myself served in Viet Nam.
My second brother served state side and was available to serve where ever ordered. As were many many fine people.
My son served in the 91 Iraqi conflict.
My niece served in the current conflict.
Several of my friends and acquaintances sons have and are serving.
None of us feel that we have been manipulated.
I personally know no one who is anything other than proud to have served our nation.
I agree that some have felt wronged in being sent to serve. I credit parent's failure in preparing children in what to expect before taking the oath.
People who join a "military" with "only" the intention of benefits available from that service are sometimes taken aback when reality hits them in the face.
In my first formation, our First Sargent told us, "This is not a democracy!"
"We do not care about your opinion, nor will we tolerate it"!

error #1: I'm not talking about past wars.

error #2: Of course you don't feel you've been manipulated, those who are rarely do feel manipulated!
g-man

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 02:40 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57234 wrote:
error #1: I'm not talking about past wars.

error #2: Of course you don't feel you've been manipulated, those who are rarely do feel manipulated!

1. All wars have been fought by the lower classes. While being ordered by people of privilege.
2. Too stupid to know the difference?
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 05:07 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57247 wrote:
1. All wars have been fought by the lower classes. While being ordered by people of privilege.
2. Too stupid to know the difference?

1. ...and that means the public was misinformed or manipulated how?

2. possibly.
g-man

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 06:26 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57251 wrote:

1. ...and that means the public was misinformed or manipulated how?

2. possibly.

1. And thus it has been in every government that ever conducted a war. Defensively or offensively.
2. As you pompusly judge those who were willing to do the deeds that needed done as stupid and enjoy the freedoms provided, relax. There will always be young Americans prepared to protect your rights.
America, as it ages makes mistakes. Go through Europe's, Asia's, Africa's, take your pick, histories. Find the mistakes and gross injustices committed. The list and death tolls will bring you back to reality concerning America. If not, it's simply your personal hatred of her.
Fatal Freedoms

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 06:48 pm
@g-man,
g-man;57253 wrote:
1. And thus it has been in every government that ever conducted a war. Defensively or offensively.

Thus? thus what? I asked a question. Your thoughts are incoherent.

My point was that just because the lower class fights the wars doesn't mean they are misinformed as to what the war was about. But of course you already had your conclusion concocting in your head even before i responded.

Quote:
2. As you pompusly judge those who were willing to do the deeds that needed done as stupid and enjoy the freedoms provided, relax. There will always be young Americans prepared to protect your rights.
America, as it ages makes mistakes. Go through Europe's, Asia's, Africa's, take your pick, histories. Find the mistakes and gross injustices committed. The list and death tolls will bring you back to reality concerning America. If not, it's simply your personal hatred of her.

freedoms!? we'd have our freedoms regardless of whether or not we went into Iraq so don't give be that bullshit cliche.
g-man

Reply Sun 4 May, 2008 08:08 pm
@Fatal Freedoms,
Fatal_Freedoms;57254 wrote:
Thus? thus what? I asked a question. Your thoughts are incoherent.

My point was that just because the lower class fights the wars doesn't mean they are misinformed as to what the war was about. But of course you already had your conclusion concocting in your head even before i responded.

freedoms!? we'd have our freedoms regardless of whether or not we went into Iraq so don't give be that bull**** cliche.

Did you see in one of "my" post that suggested that the men who fought wars were manipulated? No. That was "your" word.
My words may be incoherent to you as you seem to be mixed up. go back, "slowly read" who said what.

I will agree that action in Iraq has nothing to do with the freedoms America enjoys. Nor did Korea, Viet Nam or Bosnia.
I will state however that as an American who does enjoy these freedoms, I have no problem with helping other nations in efforts to maintain or create democracy.
I know that statement will open a can of worms for you. But what the heck.