Another victim of torture dies !

Reply Thu 2 Nov, 2006 01:27 pm
This time it is one of our troops.:eek:

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/columns/pressingissues_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003345862

Way to go George.
Mission Accomplished.:patriot: :patriot:

Your faithful followers, who believe every damn word that comes out of your crooked mouth, are still feeding at the trough of mis-information.:worship: :worship: :worship:

2 more years of this type of leadership is more than this country can take.

George Wopper Bush. Liar Extraordinaire !

Mission Accomplished.:patriot: :patriot:
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,008 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 10:27 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Quote:
Now we learn, thanks to a reporter's FOIA request, that one of the first women to die in Iraq shot and killed herself after objecting to harsh "interrogation techniques."

Do you know the meaning of Harsh and Torture? Why do you insist on assuming torture was used you have no proof? There was not one word of torture in the article yet your first word are "Another victim of torture dies !"
Quote:
Way to go George.
Mission Accomplished.

So does anyone that has a mental issue and decides to take there life on the military's dime, automatically become Bush's fault? Did Bush force her to join? Did he force her to accept her position? Did Bush dream up the tactics used in recovering intell?
Quote:
Your faithful followers, who believe every damn word that comes out of your crooked mouth, are still feeding at the trough of mis-information

Don't like what you see when you look in the mirror.
Quote:
2 more years of this type of leadership is more than this country can take.

Maybe you should consider moving.
Quote:
George Wopper Bush. Liar Extraordinaire !

You do a fair job of lieing as well. Torture, another good one, next time go with something you can prove!
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:10 am
@Drnaline,
Get over yourself. The only arguement you seem to make is " prove it".:blah: :blah: :lastweek:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:15 am
@tumbleweed cv,
So you can make comments of "torture" and you don't have to justify it. But i have to get over myself to ask you to substantiate your comment? Don,t you think you should get over Yourself? Arn't you a little one sided?
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:25 am
@Drnaline,
Put me on your ignore list. :backtotopic:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:26 am
@tumbleweed cv,
I'll not do that but you may feel like it.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:36 am
@Drnaline,
Moderaters can't be on the ignore list.Very Happy
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 11:53 am
@tumbleweed cv,
Then your SOL.
tumbleweed cv

Reply Sat 4 Nov, 2006 12:00 pm
@Drnaline,
I guess so.Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad :rollinglaugh: :439: :backtotopic:
0 Replies