0
   

NRA to Fight Obama Over Gun Rights Flip-Flops

 
 
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2008 09:35 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60803 wrote:
You don't believe blogs and discredit them based on that fact alone, then you post some and all of the sudden there credible, make up your mind.


I again challenge you to find the subjectivity at Politifact. Whereas you don't want anyone questioning your sources, I fully expect mine to be questioned. See, the sites that you provide (NewsMax, NewsBusters, Conservativevoice, GOPUSA, Townhall, etc) are all conservative biased. Hell, it's in some of their names. Factcheck and Politifact are unbiased and nonpartisan. They'll defend Palin from lies just as quickly as they will defend Obama, but they will also quickly knock either of em if they twist the facts (and they all have).

Just like a good quote miner, you strip out the parts that will make a statement the weapon you're looking for. Fortunately I know my own words... and those words are conservative blogs. Politifact/Factcheck are not conservative, nor are they liberal. They hold no leaning. Now, if I were to post something from say, Crooks and Liars, then you'd have some ground to stand on in your argument.

So come on, pick up the gauntlet and show me the subjectivity in those sources.
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:06 pm
@Drnaline,
Just because there conservative based doesn't make them wrong. Just like your liberal based one's are right.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:11 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60935 wrote:
Just because there conservative based doesn't make them wrong. Just like your liberal based one's are right.


But it DOES make them biased.

What "liberal biased" blogs have I used?
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:33 pm
@Drnaline,
Everybody, and i do mean every body is biased.
Quote:
What "liberal biased" blogs have I used?
You tell me.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:38 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60943 wrote:
Everybody, and i do mean every body is biased.


But facts are not.

Quote:
You tell me.


You make the accusation, you back it up. Do your own work for once.
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:42 pm
@Drnaline,
Quote:
But facts are not.
Sure they are, there biased twards there definition.
Quote:
You make the accusation, you back it up. Do your own work for once.
Lets not and say i did. Time to go warm the truck, talk to ya later.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 09:56 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;60948 wrote:
Sure they are, there biased twards there definition.


:rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

That has got to be the funniest thing I've heard. So what you are trying to tell all of us here is that, say... the fact that something is "purple" is biased... now I'm following your logic here... towards being defined as... purple?

CViews, are we following this, or did your brain just pop its clutch, too?

There you go again using that word "fact". I don't think it means what you think it means. Actually I know it doesn't.

Quote:
Lets not and say i did. Time to go warm the truck, talk to ya later.


So you have no evidence to back up your claims... again.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Thu 9 Oct, 2008 10:09 pm
@Sabz5150,
Let's try and follow this again... C'mon CV, this will be a neat trip down conservative logic road!

Okay, let's start with a factual statement:

http://www.channel4.com/4car/media/100-greatest/03-large/88-porsche-boxster.jpg

This is a car.

But wait! That's bias! Saying that the above image is a car is biased! It is most certainly a fact. But according to conservative logic...

Drnaline;60948 wrote:
Sure they are, there biased twards there definition.


So the above statement is biased because... a car is , by definition*, "an automobile".


:what:


* car definition |Dictionary.com
0 Replies
 
Drnaline
 
  1  
Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 12:05 am
@Drnaline,
And you probably think it has four wheels.
Sabz5150
 
  1  
Reply Sun 19 Oct, 2008 08:34 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;61615 wrote:
And you probably think it has four wheels.


The photograph wouldn't have been taken at speed if it didn't.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/13/2021 at 08:28:15