Subject: Fw: Drink--from John

Reply Mon 10 Sep, 2007 07:50 pm
As Ben Franklin said: "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) a bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 696 • Replies: 3
No top replies

tvsej

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 10:23 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;36285 wrote:
As Ben Franklin said: "In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria."

In a number of carefully controlled trials, scientists have demonstrated that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli, (E. coli) a bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop.

However, we do NOT run that risk when drinking wine & beer (or tequila, rum, whiskey or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

Remember: Water = Poop, Wine = Health

Therefore, it's better to drink wine and talk stupid, than to drink water and be full of ****.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information: I'm doing it as a public service.

Funny, but silly, yes I believe that if anybody is stupid enough to drink faucet water anywhere in the United States, they are definatly drinking poop and alot of other harmful ingredients. USA has some the worlds worst water in a first world country. Pitty
Freeman15

Reply Mon 17 Sep, 2007 12:41 pm
@tvsej,
Hahahahahahaha. This is why I drink gasoline, no bacteria, and and excellent propellant.
tvsej

Reply Tue 18 Sep, 2007 03:01 am
@Freeman15,
Now that is ******* funny as hell, OMG! I am still LOL!
0 Replies