Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 09:08 am
Bill Moyers Claims ‘Rove Turned Religion Into a Weapon of Political Combat’ | NewsBusters.org

There are times when I hate being a media analyst, for I am often forced to view and review television reports and newspaper articles that literally make me nauseated while undermining my faith in journalists as a whole as well as my fellow citizens.

The following video is a perfect example, a virtual piece of detritus that unfortunately is likely to offend so many viewers on so many levels that it's almost unimaginable a highly-regarded American journalist was responsible for its content.

Alas, Bill Moyers was at it again Friday evening closing out his Bill Moyers Journal program on PBS with a monologue about President George W. Bush and Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove that is guaranteed to sicken you as much as it did me.

More of Bills unbias.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 797 • Replies: 1
No top replies

92b16vx

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 09:27 am
@Drnaline,
Things are really no different now than they were in the 80's except Reagan didn't destroy the republican party. Political powers have been selling hate and fear since the 70's.
0 Replies