Hillary's team has questions about Obama's Muslim background

rugonnacry

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 05:41 pm
@Red cv,
Red;32773 wrote:
Nope it's a matter of public record that he lived in Indonisia for four years, sorry but the guys a closet Muslim. His old madrassa teacher verified it and I'm sure so would a check at the passport office. I don't trust him, but I'm not an American.

See my post about the muslim school...
rugonnacry

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 05:43 pm
@Drnaline,
Democrat OR Republican. ANYONE who votes based on affiliation is an IDIOT. Yes this can be considered a personal attack towards EVERYONE who fits the description.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 11:21 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;31754 wrote:

I like it. Pretty soon they will be fighting like two alley cats in a gunny sack.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:50 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;32928 wrote:
Kerry is a weakling and political opportunist. His campaign was a tragic comedy. He stabbed his fellow vets in the back for political gain in the
'60s and '70s, and then tried to use them as a prop to win the Presidency in 2004. He's a frig'n snake in the grass. He'd pimp his own mother for personal gain.

kerry volunteered to go to vietnam,he didnt have to go ! he wnet and done his duty,after he had been there,seen it and done it,he came out against the war,bush was doing well if he actually turned up for his national gaurd duty,i know who i would have preferred as commander in chief !
Drnaline

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:06 am
@Drnaline,
Yeah, Kerry was in Cambodia too, LOL.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:17 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;33032 wrote:
Yeah, Kerry was in Cambodia too, LOL.

yeah he probably was ! following orders :thumbup:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:04 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33021 wrote:
kerry volunteered to go to vietnam,he didnt have to go ! he wnet and done his duty,after he had been there,seen it and done it,he came out against the war,bush was doing well if he actually turned up for his national gaurd duty,i know who i would have preferred as commander in chief !

I can't stand Brown. I want another Margaret Thatcher.
socalgolfguy

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:24 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33166 wrote:

How about Posh Spice?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:55 pm
@Drnaline,
Kerry had his picture super imposed into a group that were serving, he on the other hand didn't serve.

Rug I don't need to read rep. propaganda in Canada we get the real story. If you want a closet Muslim running the US that's none of my business but remember the Koran: First lie and then use deceitful tactics and then kill them where they stand or is that slay them where they stand while their women and children become slaves of Islam. Frankly Hilary would look smashing in a Burka, I won't have to watch her lips move while she lies. Imagine the fun Billy Bob cigar can get upto if a Muslim runs the White House?
politically-wrong

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 02:54 am
@Red cv,
Red;33183 wrote:
Kerry had his picture super imposed into a group that were serving, he on the other hand didn't serve.

Rug I don't need to read rep. propaganda in Canada we get the real story. If you want a closet Muslim running the US that's none of my business but remember the Koran: First lie and then use deceitful tactics and then kill them where they stand or is that slay them where they stand while their women and children become slaves of Islam. Frankly Hilary would look smashing in a Burka, I won't have to watch her lips move while she lies. Imagine the fun Billy Bob cigar can get upto if a Muslim runs the White House?

Quote:
First lie and then use deceitful tactics and then kill them where they stand or is that slay them where they stand

where you quoting the Quraan ? , i had the impression you were quoting your own ethics ?:dunno:
0 Replies

tvsej

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 04:16 am
@rugonnacry,
If they put Obamanation in the Whitehouse, being a muslim person, he will be assasinated, no doubt about it, the hardcore VETs who have died to protect our country from terrorist and preserve our freedoms will blow a ******* gasket if that happens. (what freedoms we still have)
The Americans in Iraq right now who come home incomplete in one way or another will have feelings of being stabbed in the back just like our boys in Vietnam if he gets in the office, people spitting on them and calling them baby killers. I know plenty of these guys living in the woods of Montana, they are on the edge all the time, locked and loaded 24 - 7.
What the hell are people thinking? That electing people of Islamic faith to rule or country will somehow repair the problem, like reverse racism or over compensation. Makes me wanna puke....! Man I feel really sick! Glad the old man is not here to see this.
The biggest combat training camp for muslims is in Indonesia, to assume that Obamanation was only learning the Quran while in attendance there would be reckless to say the least. They put guns in the hands of the boys at age 5 in camps like that. I will not be voting for anyone associated with the further distruction of America, thats how I see it.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2007 11:24 am
@Red cv,
Red;33183 wrote:

so your now saying Kerry didn't serve in vietnam ? lol your info is crap :thumbdown:
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 02:59 am
@tvsej,
tvsej;33234 wrote:
If they put Obamanation in the Whitehouse, being a muslim person, he will be assasinated, no doubt about it, the hardcore VETs who have died to protect our country from terrorist and preserve our freedoms will blow a ******* gasket if that happens. (what freedoms we still have)
The Americans in Iraq right now who come home incomplete in one way or another will have feelings of being stabbed in the back just like our boys in Vietnam if he gets in the office, people spitting on them and calling them baby killers. I know plenty of these guys living in the woods of Montana, they are on the edge all the time, locked and loaded 24 - 7.
What the hell are people thinking? That electing people of Islamic faith to rule or country will somehow repair the problem, like reverse racism or over compensation. Makes me wanna puke....! Man I feel really sick! Glad the old man is not here to see this.
The biggest combat training camp for muslims is in Indonesia, to assume that Obamanation was only learning the Quran while in attendance there would be reckless to say the least. They put guns in the hands of the boys at age 5 in camps like that. I will not be voting for anyone associated with the further distruction of America, thats how I see it.

i dont get it , what exactly do you oppose in the guy , is it just his background without even giving him enough credit to atleast go through his views and opinions , or are his views unacceptable to you because they come from a muslim mentality ? or what exactly?

are you fearing he might be hiding illwill towards the united states , and this is some super muslim conspiracy to take over the world and then declare the US as muslim land ?

hope thats not it , am already giggling
tvsej

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 05:10 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;33488 wrote:
i dont get it , what exactly do you oppose in the guy , is it just his background without even giving him enough credit to atleast go through his views and opinions , or are his views unacceptable to you because they come from a muslim mentality ? or what exactly?

are you fearing he might be hiding illwill towards the united states , and this is some super muslim conspiracy to take over the world and then declare the US as muslim land ?

hope thats not it , am already giggling

I oppose nothing in the guy, it is his background, and I will not go through his views and opinions. He is to me, an unexceptable candidate for the United States President or VP for that matter, or any other position down the line that could make him the Pres. due to death or illness.
It is not even the recent discovery that he attended a muslim school, his name alone was enough to know he is from a muslim background. Even if he wasn't, I would not consider him for pres. he is to young and he doesn't have what it takes to work with the middle class of America that makes our country function. I do believe he would be very successful amoung the lower class population, his looks are enough for some, they would vote for him even if he never spoke a word. Colon Powell I would give consideration to for pres. or VP. he is very well spoken, smart and he has been in the trenches with the people, he could indentify with the people on a broader spectrum.
There will be a black president at some point in time in the US, but I hope he will not be a muslim yet, to me it is a big slap in the face and to soon after 9/11. There will be exceptance of your people amoung us as now, much more so in the future, but not until your people change your human rights to meet the rest of the 1st world.
As for your people taking over the world and claiming America as your own, haahaa ha..I am laughing so hard about that one, you don't stand a snowballs chance in hell to pull that off, come to my door you'll be greeted bullets first in a take over situation. You can take what I got when you pry it from my cold dead hand.
When your people melt successfully into a western society, there is no more place for your way of life amoung us, you will have to make big changes amoung your culture to ever meet or compete with any western world country as an equal in power and world respect. When that happens then we can live together in peace.:peace:
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 08:46 am
@rugonnacry,
Obama Is Not A Muslim !
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 10:47 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33506 wrote:
Obama Is Not A Muslim !

As a youngster he was raised a Muslim - became catholic later. I thought the only way out of Islam was death, as a infidel. No?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 10:51 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;33166 wrote:

thatcher ! i hate that old bitch :thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 10:56 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33527 wrote:
As a youngster he was raised a Muslim - became catholic later. I thought the only way out of Islam was death, as a infidel. No?

so muslims cant convert to another faith ? im sure once they have converted to another faith,they wouldnt really care if islam calls them infidels,because they would no longer be muslims.
socalgolfguy

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 02:39 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;33531 wrote:
so muslims cant convert to another faith ?

I believe I read that in this very forum

im sure once they have converted to another faith,they wouldnt really care if islam calls them infidels,because they would no longer be muslims.

Except that they want to kill you.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 29 Aug, 2007 03:56 pm
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;33581 wrote:
Except that they want to kill you.

who wants to kill you ! tell me and i will sort the bastards out,with a glasgow kiss :headbang:
0 Replies