• Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,251 • Replies: 107
No top replies

politically-wrong

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 07:27 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;31754 wrote:

man i read the whole article , this comes as a real huge surprise to me, an ex-muslim running for US president ! hey then surelly we are not far from the day a grandson of OBL will do the same :wtf: , i can not figure out if am with or against his presidency , but it sure as hell a huge step, towards what only God knows.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 07:38 am
@Drnaline,
OBAMA is NOT muslim. EOS

This play by Hillary is well thought out, she is attacking Obama because she knows either she (probably she) or HE will take the Democratic nomination, and if they are at eachothers throats, how FANTASTIC would it look if one or the other selects the other as there VP running mate. We have burried the hatchet and are on our way to working for a common good of the American people.

Who else did that recently.... THATS RIGHT John Kerry and John edwards had some tiffs while running, and then Kerry selects Edwards as his running mate.
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 05:06 pm
@Drnaline,
When he attended a Madrassa he was down as a Muslim Student, it is a school where Muslims learn only the koran. I don't recall him recanting his religion and until he does he's a closet muslim. That's dangerous to those who believe in Democracy, his history is murky and nonexistant.
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 23 Aug, 2007 05:14 pm
@Drnaline,
It's a crazy world. The Hildabeast will exploit this issue now, only to bury it when she needs Obama to be her Vice, to rake in the Black vote. She's the quintessential hypocrite.
0 Replies

rugonnacry

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 09:38 am
@Red cv,
Red;32600 wrote:
When he attended a Madrassa he was down as a Muslim Student, it is a school where Muslims learn only the koran. I don't recall him recanting his religion and until he does he's a closet muslim. That's dangerous to those who believe in Democracy, his history is murky and nonexistant.

That was a horse **** rumor that was debunked by both repubs and dems. He went to a school that was predominately Muslim nothing more. You go to school at Lamar in Houston teas it is predominately Catholic, does not make it a catholic school though.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 12:54 pm
@Red cv,
Red;32600 wrote:

even if he was a muslim,(which he isnt) are you saying being you cant be a muslim and believe in democracy ? his history is that nonexistant that your talking him attending a madrassa and learning the koran ! whats the secret ?
Pinochet73

Reply Fri 24 Aug, 2007 05:18 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32689 wrote:
even if he was a muslim,(which he isnt) are you saying being you cant be a muslim and believe in democracy ? his history is that nonexistant that your talking him attending a madrassa and learning the koran ! whats the secret ?

Scoob, were you drinking when you wrote that? I can't understand it.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 06:41 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;32713 wrote:
Scoob, were you drinking when you wrote that? I can't understand it.

no lol maybe its just the way wee speak in scotland isnt coming across well lol if you know obama attended a madrassa and leared the koran,his background isn't a secret is it ? Very Happy
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 07:57 am
@Drnaline,
Only in the convoluted thinking of Liberals could America's election to the White House of a former MUSLIM, at the precise moment when the country is at war with Terrorist Islam (approximately 200 million terrorists), make sense.
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 07:59 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32739 wrote:
no lol maybe its just the way wee speak in scotland isnt coming across well lol if you know obama attended a madrassa and leared the koran,his background isn't a secret is it ? Very Happy

Every Muslim who tries to immigrate to the US should be diverted to Scotland, so you can care for him, in all your lofty humanitarianism. All headcutters should live in Scotland.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 08:32 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;32745 wrote:
Only in the convoluted thinking of Liberals could America's election to the White House of a former MUSLIM, at the precise moment when the country is at war with Terrorist Islam (approximately 200 million terrorists), make sense.

so what are you saying exactly pino ? do you think obama is still a secret muslim and will plot aginst the US in some way ?
0 Replies

Red cv

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 12:05 pm
@rugonnacry,
rugonnacry;32658 wrote:
That was a horse **** rumor that was debunked by both repubs and dems. He went to a school that was predominately Muslim nothing more. You go to school at Lamar in Houston teas it is predominately Catholic, does not make it a catholic school though.

Nope it's a matter of public record that he lived in Indonisia for four years, sorry but the guys a closet Muslim. His old madrassa teacher verified it and I'm sure so would a check at the passport office. I don't trust him, but I'm not an American.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 05:03 pm
@Red cv,
Red;32773 wrote:
Nope it's a matter of public record that he lived in Indonisia for four years, sorry but the guys a closet Muslim. His old madrassa teacher verified it and I'm sure so would a check at the passport office. I don't trust him, but I'm not an American.

so he is not a christian,he is a scret muslim wanting to take over the US lol
Pinochet73

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2007 09:15 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32807 wrote:
so he is not a christian,he is a scret muslim wanting to take over the US lol

You only like him, Scoob, because you suspect he'll hurt America as one of its national leaders. The bottom line is that you like whatever is bad for my country. I do consider it a strange compliment, however, that you, a foreigner, are so obsessed with my country. You say almost nothing about yours, but comment enthusiastically and abundantly on mine. Ha. I think America is more important to you than either the UK or Scotland.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 08:50 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;32812 wrote:
You only like him, Scoob, because you suspect he'll hurt America as one of its national leaders. The bottom line is that you like whatever is bad for my country. I do consider it a strange compliment, however, that you, a foreigner, are so obsessed with my country. You say almost nothing about yours, but comment enthusiastically and abundantly on mine. Ha. I think America is more important to you than either the UK or Scotland.

that is not true pino ! i dont want what's bad for the US,i want the democrats to win the election,you don't ! its a matter of opinion !
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 09:27 am
@Drnaline,
What's funny is when the Dems win over here, the terrorists and you cheer, Hmmm?
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 10:00 am
@Drnaline,
It might not even matter. He'll have problems in the religion department either way, his current religion isn't exactly tolerant and accepting, and the PC people wil probably just brush it off as insignificant and he'll lose to Hillary by a slightly wider margin.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 10:06 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;32845 wrote:
What's funny is when the Dems win over here, the terrorists and you cheer, Hmmm?

i was against the war in iraq from the start,whats funny about me wanting the democrats to win ? are americans who vote democrat,bad unpatriotic amercians ?
Reagaknight

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2007 10:11 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;32851 wrote:
i was against the war in iraq from the start,whats funny about me wanting the democrats to win ? are americans who vote democrat,bad unpatriotic amercians ?

No, they're just idiots.