Vote of No Confidence: Public Says Media Are Liberal, Biased and Inaccurate

Reply Fri 10 Aug, 2007 05:39 pm
Vote of No Confidence: Public Says Media Are Liberal, Biased and Inaccurate | NewsBusters.orgSummary of Findings: Internet News Audience Highly Critical of News Organizations
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 869 • Replies: 14
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sat 11 Aug, 2007 11:23 am
@Drnaline,
The US news media is a scandalous, morally corrupt mob of spinsters and closet Commies. Each one of them should do at least two years in hard-labor camps in northern Alaska, preferably in mines vulnerable to cave-in.
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 05:16 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30231 wrote:
The US news media is a scandalous, morally corrupt mob of spinsters and closet Commies. Each one of them should do at least two years in hard-labor camps in northern Alaska, preferably in mines vulnerable to cave-in.

you always tend to give harsh un(thourough) opinions pino, may be u should try to cool down first before posting.
Drnaline

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 07:42 am
@Drnaline,
He is cool, you should see him when he's pissed, LOL. Is that you in the Avatar PW?
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 07:52 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;30329 wrote:
He is cool, you should see him when he's pissed, LOL. Is that you in the Avatar PW?

yes thats me , i thought may be its time we all come out of hiding and discussed issues face to face what do u think?
Drnaline

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 08:06 am
@Drnaline,
I have two pics in the "post your picture" thread. Heres a link. http://www.conflictingviews.com/t699/ post 10. It's always nice to know who your talking too.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 09:51 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30324 wrote:
you always tend to give harsh un(thourough) opinions pino, may be u should try to cool down first before posting.

You ain't seen nuffin yet. Most of the time when I post, I'm naked, except for an iron jock-strap, combat boots and an SS helmet. I hold an AK-47 in my non-typying hand, and scream profanities into the monitor while posting. Calm down? Where would I even start?Very Happy
Red cv

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 11:30 am
@Drnaline,
Is the media under the control of the Lieberal left? Oh yea. All that is going on in this world and these are the top stories in my province.

A Five year old female is not allowed to attend all boys fishing camp. Yes you heard it here first a five year old went to the media and complained because she felt gender marginalized. The second big story-- local mayor refuses to fly Gay Pride Flag, a women (a lefty to the core) holds a rally where a whopping 100 people chanted anti-hate tripe towards said mayor. The gay flag fella that was turned down has filed a Human Rights Complaint, he stated the Mayor quoted the bible and the words were hateful and hurtful. Ergo the bible is now a book of hate to this snot and bawler, the mayor will need to spends of thousands of dollars to defend himself (the complaintant gets a free lawyer, the commissioners actually) to recap a five year old is now dicating what recreation programs are acceptable to the young and up coming Feminazis and a overly sensitive gay fella wants the bible declaired hate litature. Oh yea the media is biased alright.
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:39 pm
@Red cv,
Red;30425 wrote:
Is the media under the control of the Lieberal left? Oh yea. All that is going on in this world and these are the top stories in my province.

A Five year old female is not allowed to attend all boys fishing camp. Yes you heard it here first a five year old went to the media and complained because she felt gender marginalized. The second big story-- local mayor refuses to fly Gay Pride Flag, a women (a lefty to the core) holds a rally where a whopping 100 people chanted anti-hate tripe towards said mayor. The gay flag fella that was turned down has filed a Human Rights Complaint, he stated the Mayor quoted the bible and the words were hateful and hurtful. Ergo the bible is now a book of hate to this snot and bawler, the mayor will need to spends of thousands of dollars to defend himself (the complaintant gets a free lawyer, the commissioners actually) to recap a five year old is now dicating what recreation programs are acceptable to the young and up coming Feminazis and a overly sensitive gay fella wants the bible declaired hate litature. Oh yea the media is biased alright.

We need a Pinochet Memorial in Canada, don't we?Very Happy
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:42 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30330 wrote:
yes thats me , i thought may be its time we all come out of hiding and discussed issues face to face what do u think?

PW, I'm jealous. As a resident of Khartoum, Sudan, you can probably go out and actually blow people away when angry or frustrated. I can't. I live here in the US, where that sort of thing is frowned upon. Sure, I have the weaponry, but still, shooting people is considered to be in really, really bad taste. So, no.....I can't 'calm down' because I don't have the same opportunities for stress-relief that you do. Do you see what I'm saying?:dunno:
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 12 Aug, 2007 02:49 pm
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30324 wrote:

Well......we'd still feed them, once in a while......maybe even give them a blanket, here and there. :p
0 Replies

politically-wrong

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 02:30 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30448 wrote:
PW, I'm jealous. As a resident of Khartoum, Sudan, you can probably go out and actually blow people away when angry or frustrated. I can't. I live here in the US, where that sort of thing is frowned upon. Sure, I have the weaponry, but still, shooting people is considered to be in really, really bad taste. So, no.....I can't 'calm down' because I don't have the same opportunities for stress-relief that you do. Do you see what I'm saying?:dunno:

Yaaah , too bad isnot it, i pity you, tell you what , why dont u come over for a couple of weeks and i will get u a valid no holds barred licence , my record is three murders per minute(when iam in a Jihad training session), think u can do better?
politically-wrong

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 02:38 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;30372 wrote:
You ain't seen nuffin yet. Most of the time when I post, I'm naked, except for an iron jock-strap, combat boots and an SS helmet. I hold an AK-47 in my non-typying hand, and scream profanities into the monitor while posting. Calm down? Where would I even start?Very Happy

stupid me, i should have looked at where u r located from the beginning, TEXAS it finally figures!! the wild wild west, u must be the last man standing!!
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 04:57 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30506 wrote:
Yaaah , too bad isnot it, i pity you, tell you what , why dont u come over for a couple of weeks and i will get u a valid no holds barred licence , my record is three murders per minute(when iam in a Jihad training session), think u can do better?

Three per minute? You can't do any better than that? What good are ya? Got skills?:giterdone: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :giterdone:
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 13 Aug, 2007 04:59 am
@politically-wrong,
politically-wrong;30507 wrote:
stupid me, i should have looked at where u r located from the beginning, TEXAS it finally figures!! the wild wild west, u must be the last man standing!!

Okay......that tears it. I'm climbing into my iron jockstrap. Prepare for a thrashing.:leghump: :cavt-126-asard: :cavt-126-asard: :leghump:
0 Replies