• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,300 • Replies: 40
No top replies

Pinochet73

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 07:34 pm
@Drnaline,

If Hezbollah starts another war, the Democrats will have Hell to pay for their anti-war stance and antics.:no:
politically-wrong

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 05:08 am
@Drnaline,
i dont think there is any credebility behind this bit of news, syria isnot ready for a war, it will never be ready for war, but they r playing (i think) they want to start peace negotiations to get back their land in exchange for peace with Israel, because they know they r too weak to get back forcefully.
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 09:24 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28986 wrote:
If Hezbollah starts another war, the Democrats will have Hell to pay for their anti-war stance and antics.:no:

why is that pino ?
Pinochet73

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 10:05 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29221 wrote:
why is that pino ?

In the face of renewed, unprovoked Hezbollah attacks on Israel, they'll appear exceptionally cowardly for working so hard to convince Americans to flee from Terrorist Islam, instead of smashing it. Americans don't like cowards.:thumbdown:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Sun 5 Aug, 2007 11:10 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29224 wrote:
In the face of renewed, unprovoked Hezbollah attacks on Israel, they'll appear exceptionally cowardly for working so hard to convince Americans to flee from Terrorist Islam, instead of smashing it. Americans don't like cowards.:thumbdown:

its about picking the right fight pino ! the US has 150,000 troops in a country that had nothing to do with 9/11,yes terrorism has to be fought,but you have to go about it the right way,and i dont think withdrawing troops from IRAQ is cowardly,its a mess ! a mess made by BUSH and his NEO-CON FRIENDS.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 12:32 pm
@Drnaline,
Why does it have to have something to do with 9/11? The UN ring a bell? How bout the war under Bush 41? You know the difference yet you insist on telling another story? The war with Iraq started in the ninetys, not on 9/11.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 03:16 pm
@Drnaline,
Let's encourage Israel to turn Syria into a smoking hole in the sand.
Drnaline

Reply Mon 6 Aug, 2007 04:47 pm
@Drnaline,
Assad wishes some one would attack him. Probably the only way him and I'mamadjihad will stay in power.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:06 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29338 wrote:
Let's encourage Israel to turn Syria into a smoking hole in the sand.

so you want the war in the middle-east to escalate PINO ? and the consequences it will bring !
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 12:07 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29397 wrote:
Assad wishes some one would attack him. Probably the only way him and I'mamadjihad will stay in power.

who does he want to attack him ?
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 7 Aug, 2007 07:47 pm
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29397 wrote:

Nail'm. Nail'm hard.:headbang: Very Happy Very Happy :headbang:
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 08:56 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29509 wrote:
who does he want to attack him ?
Us or Isreal i would figure.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:44 am
@Drnaline,
We have to give up the fantasy that residential, liberal, political forces in Muslim countries can topple their theocratic tyrannies. They can't. Primitive, fundamentalist Islam is simply too strong throughout the Islamic world to be overthrown internally. External attacks are the only option. That's yet another reason why America's deposition of Saddam Hussien was inevitable. Iran is next.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:18 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;29691 wrote:
We have to give up the fantasy that residential, liberal, political forces in Muslim countries can topple their theocratic tyrannies. They can't. Primitive, fundamentalist Islam is simply too strong throughout the Islamic world to be overthrown internally. External attacks are the only option. That's yet another reason why America's deposition of Saddam Hussien was inevitable. Iran is next.

how are you going to overthrow iran pino ?
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:19 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;29664 wrote:
Us or Isreal i would figure.

an air attack or with ground forces !
0 Replies

RedOct

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 02:36 pm
@Drnaline,
Hiiiii
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;29705 wrote:
how are you going to overthrow iran pino ?

How am I going to do it? Well.......err......I guess with my guns, asthmatic kick-boxing, limited Jujitsu knowledge,kniv es, and maybe even my bow and arrow, if the fighting gets really nasty. Beyond that, dunno.:dunno:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:17 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;29715 wrote:
It's really the pro-Israel Glenn Beck on CNN and Fox News that spreads this propaganda. In truth, Israel isn't comfortable with growing Iranian and Syrian might, and wishes to use the US (your lives and tax dollars) to eliminate these perceived threats.

Don't fall for the "democracy" thing, the US does not want nationalist governments (democracies) that serve the interests of their people. You either serve the US interests, or get overthrown through economic sanctions, internel dissent, or military intervention.

:thumbup: Right on. :thumbup:
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 05:22 pm
@RedOct,
RedOct;29715 wrote:
It's really the pro-Israel Glenn Beck on CNN and Fox News that spreads this propaganda. In truth, Israel isn't comfortable with growing Iranian and Syrian might, and wishes to use the US (your lives and tax dollars) to eliminate these perceived threats.

Don't fall for the "democracy" thing, the US does not want nationalist governments (democracies) that serve the interests of their people. You either serve the US interests, or get overthrown through economic sanctions, internel dissent, or military intervention.

I like their cause, but Billow and Beck need to be stomped, hard. I get a kick out of Billow's talking monkey, 'body-language' expert. He's paying her, so she'll read his canned scripts, attributing the chit to her so-called 'body-language' expertise, and then, to add insult to injury, Billow requires her to analyze him, that is, her boss, thereby making her suck his root, in public, just as hard as any golf-ball-cleaning machine I've flirted with in my time. Billow is such an obvious anal pore.
0 Replies