Another good one from Coulter

Drnaline

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 04:59 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28598 wrote:
Oh, really ! Then why does she look like "the undead"? And more importantly, why is she unwilling to debate, publicly, those whom she has disparaged?
I'll tell you why, because she's a coward and a craven. She was mortified when Elizabeth Edwards called on the phone to challenge her for the things she had said about her husband....her performance in defending her statements was ridiculous and pathetic. She wouldn't dare confront Bill or Hillary Clinton, or John Edwards, or one of the widows of 9/11,face to face, because she is a sniveling coward, who takes cheap shots from the remote confines of a podium, or a mano e mano television interview, typical conservative and war mongerer that she is...big talk, but too chickensh.., to put money behind her words, and to do something concrete for the soldiers she says she supports. She's a self-centered egomaniac...a single bird, in a flock of many.
You must be of the opinion she called edwards a fag?
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 05:11 am
@Drnaline,
Yeah...Edwards is too much of a chic in disguise. I can't see the dude projecting strength or confidence in any capacity at the top of the government bone-heap. His hair and effeminate style are better suited for a Rotary Club position of some sort. To get my vote, he'd have to shave his head and pump iron for about a year. Then I might give him another glance.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 10:00 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28710 wrote:
Yeah...Edwards is too 'girlish' for me. I can't see the dude projecting strength or confidence in any capacity at the top of the government bone-heap. His hair and effeminate style are better suited for a Rotary Club position of some sort. To get my vote, he'd have to shave his head and pump iron for about a year. Then I might give him another glance.

you prefer a dumb ******,in the white house pino,dont you lol
aaronssongs

Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2007 11:02 am
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28739 wrote:
you prefer a dumb ******,in the white house pino,dont you lol

birds of a feather, I always say
Pinochet73

Reply Thu 2 Aug, 2007 07:39 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28759 wrote:
birds of a feather, I always say