Another good one from Coulter

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:01 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28399 wrote:
Did you click on the link, appears not?Give us time. By the way, what's Aaron a derivative of?
Even a cretin would know that "Aaron" is not a derivative..it's from the Hebrew, meaning "lofty mountain"....what is Drnaline a derivative of? Oh, that's right, you're incognito...is there some shame or are you hiding from the authorities?

Again click on the link.
Uh, I don't follow dictates...last time I checked Lincoln had freed the slaves
If you can't go that far i can't help you.Do you know anything about Muslims? So it's a sin to think some one is Muslim?
No, but it might be racist, especially if you're prone to use one's ethnicity or religion against one...and in your case, I think that would be an accurate assessment

Is it a sin to think what you do of Bush, or it sthat different to you?
Yep. It probably is, but I have to deal with that, and that is between God and I...not you and I, isn't it?

How does Christ feel about Homosexuals (I think Christ loves us all, in spite of our particular shortcomings...he even loves you, God bless Him), i guess we will be in good company?Are you Judging me?
Are you judging me?
Wow Your Hypocritical skirt is showing. "Skirt"??? I have never worn a skirt. Is that something you do? Hypocrite? Now, that really is pot calling kettle black. LOLOLOL
You've never really seen America then, Welcome!Na, i'm all nice and cumphy here.
uh, comfy? It must have been hard on you, as a child, to have been teased and ridiculed because you couldn't keep up with the rest of the class...I'm feeling your pain.
Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:07 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28379 wrote:
She's either a man ,in drag or a drag queen...with poor taste in fashion and makeup.
And she's maniacal, an egomaniac, trying way too hard to be relevant.
She's obsessed with liberals, the Clintons, envious of John Edwards, and desperately yearns to be "inside the beltway"
She's a lot like some other people.

She's bright, educated, well published, attractive, and noble. No...I don't want her in the beltway, the hearth of political and spiritual corruption. And yes, she is a lot like some other people, thank God.:headbang:
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:08 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28400 wrote:
What proof do you have as to your statement? "She's either a man ,in drag or a drag queen..." Or is it just an opinion disguised as a fact?
I have no proof, other than she looks like a man( a really ugly man), or a drag queen...I mean, I haven't seen her "equipment"...so I can't really say for sure. LOL.

On a second note. Would it offend you if she were a man? You not for equality? Queens are beneath you?

Uh, drag queens? Uh, I guess they have their place..not really my scene but, hey, "free country". Would it offend me if Ann Coulter were a man? Uh, no. She offends me as a poor excuse for a human being.
0 Replies

aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:09 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28437 wrote:
She's bright, educated, well published, attractive, and noble. No...I don't want her in the beltway, the hearth of political and spiritual corruption. And yes, she is a lot like some other people, thank God.:headbang:

You're entitled to your opinion, "wrong" though it may be. LOL.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:10 am
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28434 wrote:
uh, comfy? It must have been hard on you, as a child, to have been teased and ridiculed because you couldn't keep up with the rest of the class...I'm feeling your pain.

I'm feeling yours. You haven't crafted a technically acceptable sentence yet, yet you keep braggng about your education and writing ability. My Freshman English prof would have flogged you, almost daily. I took my beating at the ripe old age of 20. You need to catch up, fast. Next thing you'll know, you'll be 60. Ouch.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:15 am
@Drnaline,
Quote:
Even a cretin would know that "Aaron" is not a derivative..it's from the Hebrew, meaning "lofty mountain"....
IMO then Aaron derived from Hebrew origins. Guess i'm not so wrong after all. Whos the cretin?
Quote:
what is Drnaline a derivative of?
Adrenaline.
Quote:
Uh, I don't follow dictates...last time I checked Lincoln had freed the slaves
Explains your POV.
Quote:
No, but it might be racist, especially if you're prone to use one's ethnicity or religion against one...and in your case, I think that would be an accurate assessment

In your opinion. Did you not find your remark about where i was from racist? When you inferred that i could not possible know anything of NYC because of where i was from, yet you are traveled and there for it had to be true? Funny what you call racism?
Quote:
Yep. It probably is, but I have to deal with that, and that is between God and I...not you and I, isn't it?
Souldn't you be sure, probably don't cut it?
Quote:
(I think Christ loves us all, in spite of our particular shortcomings...he even loves you, God bless Him)
So Christ loves me but you don't think i should call myself a christian, strange?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 10:39 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28441 wrote:
IMO then Aaron derived from Hebrew origins. Guess i'm not so wrong after all. Whos the cretin?Adrenaline. Explains your POV.In your opinion. Did you not find your remark about where i was from racist? When you inferred that i could not possible know anything of NYC because of where i was from, yet you are traveled and there for it had to be true? Funny what you call racism?Souldn't you be sure, probably don't cut it?So Christ loves me but you don't think i should call myself a christian, strange?

-yawn-
0 Replies

scooby-doo cv

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 11:38 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28437 wrote:

why dosen't she stand for election pino ?
aaronssongs

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 12:16 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28475 wrote:

Puh-leeze! She'd be laughed off the podiums, everywhere she went.
Did you see her performance on The Today Show...Matt Lauer made mincemeat of the chick( if I can call her that). We all know that one doesn't have to have a brain to run for high office (Georgie Porgie, comes to mind), so that's a plus in her favor....but you do have to know how to dress...and she can't wear a after 5, black cocktail dress to professional gigs..but since the books are selling that well, and her speaking gigs are drying up...maybe that's all she has to wear. LOL.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 03:01 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28475 wrote:

She should, really. She's one of the brightest journalists and cultural writers of all time. Man, can she ever write. Our problems with popular treason and borderline insurrection within our 'low-life' population, as well as the calamitous scandals associated with our WOT, would disappear quickly, quietly and with perfect resolution, under President Coulter. :headbang:
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 07:54 am
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28513 wrote:
She should, really. She's one of the brightest journalists and cultural writers of all time. Man, can she ever write. Our problems with popular treason and borderline insurrection within our 'low-life' population, as well as the calamitous scandals associated with our WOT, would disappear quickly, quietly and with perfect resolution, under President Coulter. :headbang:

she is a right-wing mouthpiece,you should check her out on youtube pino,she isnt very good,when she has to answer a question.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 07:55 am
@Drnaline,
Quote:
she isnt very good,when she has to answer a question.
LOL, either are you.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 08:04 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28581 wrote:
LOL, either are you.

im not a media whore,popping up on tv shows,spouting right-wing crap,trying to sell books.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 08:10 am
@Drnaline,
She wouldn't pop up unless she was asked. Her book sales have gone up not down.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 08:18 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28586 wrote:
She wouldn't pop up unless she was asked. Her book sales have gone up not down.

well i hope she does stand for election,then we will see what she is made of.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 08:23 am
@Drnaline,
She's made of flesh and bone like everybody else.
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 10:16 am
@Drnaline,
Drnaline;28589 wrote:
She's made of flesh and bone like everybody else.

Oh, really ! Then why does she look like "the undead"? And more importantly, why is she unwilling to debate, publicly, those whom she has disparaged?
I'll tell you why, because she's a coward and a craven. She was mortified when Elizabeth Edwards called on the phone to challenge her for the things she had said about her husband....her performance in defending her statements was ridiculous and pathetic. She wouldn't dare confront Bill or Hillary Clinton, or John Edwards, or one of the widows of 9/11,face to face, because she is a sniveling coward, who takes cheap shots from the remote confines of a podium, or a mano e mano television interview, typical conservative and war mongerer that she is...big talk, but too chickensh.., to put money behind her words, and to do something concrete for the soldiers she says she supports. She's a self-centered egomaniac...a single bird, in a flock of many.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 04:12 pm
@aaronssongs,
aaronssongs;28598 wrote:
Oh, really ! Then why does she look like "the undead"? And more importantly, why is she unwilling to debate, publicly, those whom she has disparaged?
I'll tell you why, because she's a coward and a craven. She was mortified when Elizabeth Edwards called on the phone to challenge her for the things she had said about her husband....her performance in defending her statements was ridiculous and pathetic. She wouldn't dare confront Bill or Hillary Clinton, or John Edwards, or one of the widows of 9/11,face to face, because she is a sniveling coward, who takes cheap shots from the remote confines of a podium, or a mano e mano television interview, typical conservative and war mongerer that she is...big talk, but too chickensh.., to put money behind her words, and to do something concrete for the soldiers she says she supports. She's a self-centered egomaniac...a single bird, in a flock of many.

Ann is beautiful and brilliant. She has punished the Democrats with her ingenius analysis. Most are terrirified of her. She's so much more intelligent and attractive than Skag Hillary, the Mega-Wench from Arkansas.
scooby-doo cv

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 04:26 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;28628 wrote:
Ann is beautiful and brilliant. She has punished the Democrats with her ingenius analysis. Most are terrirified of her. She's so much more intelligent and attractive than Skag Hillary, the Mega-Wench from Arkansas.

i really hope she runs for election pino,more intelligent than hilary ?
aaronssongs

Reply Tue 31 Jul, 2007 04:39 pm
@scooby-doo cv,
scooby-doo;28640 wrote:
i really hope she runs for election pino,more intelligent than hilary ?

Truth be told...ain't too many folks more intelligent that Bill and Hill...
She didn't get to be the frontrunner on looks alone...and neither did Bill. LOL
Ann was destroyed by Matt Lauer, hands down....if he, a news anchor/morning show talk host could do that, how do you think she'd hold up in a one on one with Hillary? ROTFL
0 Replies