A face every one should memorise

Drnaline

Reply Mon 4 Jun, 2007 10:10 pm
@Drnaline,
The only chance we got is to make the biggest stink possible, it don't matter what side you are on.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 10:51 am
@92b16vx,
92b16vx;19157 wrote:
I do.

Write your congress, your president, your state senators and representatives, your mayor, your city council. Go after them all, all the time. It's easy enough to print the same letter several times on your computer. If you do not get even a polite canned response, KICK THEIR ASS TO THE CURB AT ELECTION TIME.
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 12:11 pm
@Drnaline,
Hanoi Jane was one hot mama when she was young. Mmmm......
0 Replies

Pinochet73

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 12:16 pm
@Drnaline,
"We have pumped billions into Iraq, and can not even come up with the funds and manpower to secure our own borders, and it is a disgrace."

The border issue is a political tar-baby. Nobody is going to take it on. And the longer they delay in doing so, the worse the problem will get. It's hopeless. Personally, I'm blessed, though. I love much of Hispanic culture, language and history. I speak decent Spanish and my wife is from Panama. I can survive, and in fact, thrive. But, the idea of being colonized by anyone is very objectionable to me.
0 Replies

socalgolfguy

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 12:23 pm
@Drnaline,
No doubt - I enjoy the Mexican people and culture very much. They love their families and their god above all else. I just want them to come here legally, pay taxes and become part of the solution. One thing of which I am certain, you will not find anyone from any other country more loyal to America that a naturalized hispanic. As a group, I believe they are disgusted by what's happening.
Pinochet73

Reply Tue 5 Jun, 2007 08:06 pm
@Drnaline,
Yeah.....I chose to live down here in large measure because of the prevalence of Hispanic culture. I dig it, big time.
0 Replies

Drnaline

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 09:17 am
@socalgolfguy,
socalgolfguy;19245 wrote:
No doubt - I enjoy the Mexican people and culture very much. They love their families and their god above all else. I just want them to come here legally, pay taxes and become part of the solution. One thing of which I am certain, you will not find anyone from any other country more loyal to America that a naturalized hispanic. As a group, I believe they are disgusted by what's happening.

Gotta agree with you, and that's coming from a hispanic.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 02:28 pm
@Pinochet73,
Pinochet73;19145 wrote:
I'd like to believe that, but I can't. It's a steady, ever-widening, -deepening flow. Having lived in Latin America myself, I know it will never stop, because Latin America will never have a decent enough economy to satisfy its citizens the way our economy satisfies us. It's only a matter of time before all of the continental Western Hemisphere is Hispanic. Wherever economics are sound, Hispanicization will follow. Hispanic sociological character, religion and poverty perfectly coincide with continuous, unstoppable migration toward jobs, and community growth, wherever they're found. The southern latitudes are your preview. Enjoy the movie.

Not really, if we keep fighting back up here the way we're doing. Over 200 cities have considered illegal immigration bills similar to that of Hazleton, the town that started it all.
Pinochet73

Reply Wed 6 Jun, 2007 03:14 pm
@Reagaknight,
Reagaknight;19498 wrote:
Not really, if we keep fighting back up here the way we're doing. Over 200 cities have considered illegal immigration bills similar to that of Hazleton, the town that started it all.

I hope you're right.
0 Replies

Reagaknight

Reply Thu 7 Jun, 2007 03:02 pm
@Drnaline,
As long as the ACLU doesn't get their way, I should be, barring a catastrophe.
0 Replies